Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what is going on is that they are sorting through the digital evidence they got from Google. Almost everything they got that led them to the dig site came from Alex's or Tammy's phone. They have likely had those since early December and it has taken 6 months to get any real action. Once they the text about the pet cemetery on June 1 things moved very quickly.

They did not subpoena Lori's phone and Google records until March and are likely just starting on Chad's.

Are you referring to the subpoena to Google here? If so, that subpoena was issued for Charles’ email account and it was filed by Lori’s attorney—not the state and not LE.

LE absolute had Lori’s phone and records from her carrier before her date of arrest—at minimum. And they would not have filed a subpoena for it. They do not have to.

In CD’s Arrest Warrant, paragraph 19: “ Through this investigation, the Rexburg Police Department and FBI have seized, searched, and analyzed multiple cellular devices pursuant to several warrants.”

The Arrest Warrant does not state who’s phone records were analyzed but I do not believe they would analyze AxC and TD but not LV’s.

Would you mind adding a link to your comment above please? “They did not subpoena Lori's phone and Google records until March and are likely just starting on Chad's.

Perhaps I’ve missed it in my research. In advance, thank you.

I think what is going on is that they are sorting through the digital evidence they got from Google. Almost everything they got that led them to the dig site came from Alex's or Tammy's phone. They have likely had those since early December and it has taken 6 months to get any real action. Once they the text about the pet cemetery on June 1 things moved very quickly.

They did not subpoena Lori's phone and Google records until March and are likely just starting on Chad's.

Are you referring to the subpoena to Google here? If so, that subpoena was issued for Charles’ email account and it was filed by Lori’s attorney—not the state and not LE.

LE absolute had Lori’s phone and records from her carrier before her date of arrest—at minimum. And they would not have filed a subpoena for it. They do not have to.

In CD’s Arrest Warrant, paragraph 19: “ Through this investigation, the Rexburg Police Department and FBI have seized, searched, and analyzed multiple cellular devices pursuant to several warrants.”

The Arrest Warrant does not state who’s phone records were analyzed but I do not believe they would analyze AxC and TD but not LV’s.

Would you mind adding a link to your comment above please? “They did not subpoena Lori's phone and Google records until March and are likely just starting on Chad's.

Perhaps I’ve missed it in my research. In advance, thank you.

One thing Nate Eaton said on tonight's Dateline Episode resonated. At the beginning, his team all hoped the children would be found alive. They also hoped that the anniversaries of the children being missing would not pass without the children being found.

One thing Nate Eaton said on tonight's Dateline Episode resonated. At the beginning, his team all hoped the children would be found alive. They also hoped that the anniversaries of the children being missing would not pass without the children being found.
I really respect Nate and his reporting.
He has been a class act through this whole case while I am sure it must have been difficult for him with some of his interviews to not want to say what he is really thinking. JMO

This will not be popular, but MOO:
I’ve been wondering whether Alex was haunted by the kids’ murders & what was done to Tylee especially after. Whether the horror of it began to break through whatever hold CD & LV had over him, through the conditioning. Maybe he truly loved his niece & nephew, and maybe he sincerely believed what those two said about their souls being stuck in Limbo & their deaths being the only way to free them. (I’m far more skeptical about LV believing this.) But maybe he couldn’t deal afterwards. Maybe the reason his visit to CD’s was so much briefer for JJ & that JJ didn’t receive the same treatment post-mortem was that AC couldn’t do that again.

Maybe his additional visits to CD’s that month were to try to talk through what he was feeling. Maybe he could mentally deal with TD & JR & CV because they were adults, adults he wasn’t close to, adults he could more readily believe LV & CD’s stories about. But the kids were different.

Maybe it was getting worse over time, and he was married off to ZP so a true believer could watch over him. Maybe he ended his own life because he couldn’t deal with it...or maybe they were afraid he would talk and used ZP to take him out.

I’m not in any way exonerating him in my mind; I’m just looking at him from a different perspective - that of an easily influenced cult member who feels ostracized by their society for who he is, who is thus manipulated into carrying out the will of the leader(s) because they know how to make him do what they want.

JMO / pure speculation
BBM--
Well, I warned you all that you would get tired of me saying that I do not believe the ME report--Not saying they did not do their due diligence but that they missed something.
I am a firm believer that someone "slipped" him something or he did it himself.
I know what the ME report said.
I just don't think that is what happened.

How about extreme neglect? A child goes missing for weeks and no one notices? There's an astonishing lack of involvement from adults in their lives.
This child was erased long before she went missing IMO.
Then there's total lack of empathy, withholding medication, selling a service dog...
BBM-- knowing what happened or suspected what happened and did NOT come forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchase3400