Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching a crime show where a woman killed her husband with the oleander plant. Maybe, they used oleander plant poisoning to kill TD and AC and maybe even JR.

Acute Cardiac Toxicity of Nerium Oleander/Indicum Poisoning (Kaner) Poisoning

Angelina Rodriguez Women On Death Row - My Crime Library
Yes, so very many poisons. The reason MHO settled on cyanide was this:

At lower doses, loss of consciousness may be preceded by general weakness, dizziness, headaches, vertigo, confusion, and perceived difficulty in breathing. At the first stages of unconsciousness, breathing is often sufficient or even rapid, although the state of the person progresses towards a deep coma, sometimes accompanied by pulmonary edema, and finally cardiac arrest. A cherry red skin color that changes to dark may be present as the result of increased venous hemoglobin oxygen saturation. A fatal dose for humans can be as low as 1.5 mg/kg body weight.[10]

Cyanide poisoning - Wikipedia

Fits with AC, and TD with her pink foam. Also, difficult to trace.

https://twitter.com/thecoldpodcast/status/1275509790169370624

“A connection the Cold team made investigating the Susan Powell disappearance has yielded a new clue in the case involving Lori Vallow Daybell’s children.”

https://twitter.com/KSL5TV/status/1275493119966900226

“A multi-state mystery and a search for answers. What really happened to JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan? Tonight on @KSL5TV at 10, @ashergrey shows us the technology giving glimpses into the past and what it could see on the Daybell property the day after Tylee Ryan was last seen.”

(video clip at link. I hope this is ok to share here. I hadn’t seen it linked earlier.)

I have been keeping an eye on LVD's court dates. It appears her atty did not file paperwork by 5:00 deadline yesterday (at least that I can verify) to have her court dates moved until August. Her court dates are still scheduled for 7/9 & 7/10 for preliminary hearings.
Did Chads atty file his?

It certainly depends on the judge granting the warrant, but all this time CD wasn’t charged with anything, even if his behavior was highly suspicious. There was no evidence to present that he was involved with the children’s disappearance, and he was not their legal guardian.

Now that the dead bodies of two children have been found buried in his yard, the warrant might read something like: Warrant to provide all text, location, internet and other data from ip address ###, registered to or in the possession of Chad Daybell, to locate any information that might be related to the disappearance, death, or burial of the remains of JV and TR.

They already had the texts between TD and CD prior to finding the children.

It would have almost certainly came from the physical device and not the carrier. Rentention of SMS content his highly unlikely.

Since the original warrant was issued and they confiscated 43 items from the house in January, do they at that point have authorization to search the data on all of those devices or is that a separate issue.

Last edited:
I agree. You'd think she could at least TRY to look shocked and saddened. Far to much smiling (pretty much non stop) for me.
I just finished watching. MG comes across to me as, "look at me, i'm a victim". no mention (streaming issues) of why she took 11 days to figure out that she needed to call the Police. She gives me "the creeps". Almost a whole show on what MG knew, and she covered for her "friends". MG, "poor me, the victim".

Absolutely. And it was said that the shooter in the Jeep was in the back as the jeep sped off. So I think it was MP doing the driving. Hopefully the phones will find a conversation to that affect. Someone please open the eyes of IP! Of course, I feel he has been a part of this all along. I think he drank the kool aid.
Wasn't MP with two of her children at the time of the shooting?

I'm not generally into defending LV, but in this case I think we might be trying to read too much into the incident. In most of the west and midwest, it's customary after a funeral for the family and friends and neighbors etc. to gather for a while afterwards. People bring food and everybody eats and remembers the deceased. It's usually a happy gathering. Then over the next few days, people bring food to the house so the grieving family doesn't have to cook for a few days, and they invite you to their house too.

So even if it's the way you stated it, it doesn't strike me as weird. It could also be a community gathering after the Rexburg memorial that LV brought cookies to.
I think it is that way most places. But generally you bring your cookies to the grieving family. You don’t ask them to make an excursion for cookies from a stranger after their mom’s memorial service. And MG said Lori said she had them over for cookies and they loved her.

What a freak. Drop your dang cookies off in a box with a nice card.

What are the requirements for a warrant to be granted typically speaking. Most of the warrants I've seen executed seem to be that they've established enough reasons for it to be issued. However, there's no real way to know "exactly" what you're looking for. Would love to hear from anyone familiar with the exact process as it's had a broad range of outcomes throughout the US.

They already had the texts between TD and CD prior to finding the children. It would have almost certainly came from the physical device and not the carrier. Rentention of SMS content his highly unlikely. Since the original warrant was issued and they confiscated 43 items from the house in January, do they at that point have authorization to search the data on all of those devices or is that a separate issue.
I wondered the same thing. What did they find after they searched the house in January, and is it applicable now?

What are the requirements for a warrant to be granted typically speaking. Most of the warrants I've seen executed seem to be that they've established enough reasons for it to be issued. However, there's no real way to know "exactly" what you're looking for. Would love to hear from anyone familiar with the exact process as it's had a broad range of outcomes throughout the US.

Keep in mind there are arrest warrants and search warrants. Law enforcement does not need an arrest warrant if they witness a crime or have probable cause to believe something illegal has occurred. For either a search or arrest warrant an application must be made to a judge showing sufficient probable cause to convince the judge to sign the warrant. For a search warrant, the judge must convince the judge there is probable cause to believe a crime has been committed and that evidence of that crime is likely on the premises to be searched.

JMO, as I stated before, this was no act. He really didn't know Lori very well when he married her, and with all the burner phones, probably did not know her current number off the top of his head.
He later did provide her number to police, so he knew it or could have looked it up quickly.
All good preppers and Constitutionalists know that you do not have to answer these kinds of random questions from police because you have the right to remain silent. There are numerous You Tube videos put out by lawyers explaining why you should never talk to the police. You only implicate yourself.
If there was no crime committed, there was no reason to pretend that he had nothing to do with his wife. He also tried to drive off from the scene.
IMO, he may not have known at that moment that the children were dead, only that there was a "custody battle". Not a popular view, I know, but still possible.
It was him who declared them zombies before they disappeared. There was no need for zombies in a custody battle. He told his parents that Lori had no minor children. He knew the kids weren't coming back. By that time they had been buried in his backyard for two months. That didn't happen without his knowledge.

And don't forget, MG said last night that LVD told her that at the cookie gathering the children "fell in LOVE with her". Who say's that!! Narcissistic much Lori?

Kind of using your reply as a springboard regarding the cookie caper so I can find my spot a few pages back.

I cant remember when MG talked to LV last.

But what if the cookie thing was in between their marriage trip to Hawaii and Thanksgiving?

Oh hey kids come over for cookies and milk and meet Lori? Light refreshments in my neck of the woods is more of a "leave when you want" type of deal. Maybe MG got her details confused? I dunno.

His kids loved her right away. IP's kids loved MBP right away, too. "Don't mess this up Dad!"

I guess it's a special Cox trait that your bonus kids fall madly in love with you immediately. Jmo

I think it is that way most places. But generally you bring your cookies to the grieving family. You don’t ask them to make an excursion for cookies from a stranger after their mom’s memorial service. And MG said Lori said she had them over for cookies and they loved her.

What a freak. Drop your dang cookies off in a box with a nice card.

I admit I am guilty of assuming that MG's statement isn't 100 per cent factual, and that LV and MG probably tweaked reality to make it sound better for them. So bringing cookies to a group reception after the memorial service becomes invited them over, and of course they loved her even though they didn't know her as anything more than another person in the area. :p

But after my dad died, several neighbors did have us over for coffee, cookies or cake, and comfort.

1). Don’t compare a Constitutionalist to a prepper. I care deeply about the Constitution. It’s a shame it is no longer being taught in our schools.

2). Seriously? Possible that Chad didn’t know?! Of course he did.

ETA: CD is a liar.

Passing a Constitution test is still required in my state before entering high school after the 8th grade, and again before high school graduation. Yes, it is important to know your Constitutional rights.

Wasn't MP with two of her children at the time of the shooting?

That has always been my understanding, Brandon dropped off 2 kids with her, 2 at school and then went to work out is how I remember it. I do not think MP was in the Jeep but have no idea who was if AC was not alone.

ETA clarity

That's why I said "close to obstruction." She waited 11 days to inform the police that Chad and Lori had asked her to lie. I don't think that crosses the line legally but I have ethical problems with it. If my friend called me and said the police might call asking about his kids and then asked me to lie and say they were with me, I can't imagine a situation where I would not immediately call the police.
Legally, she's in the clear. It's possible that she talked to Lori and Chad some more before she decided they were liars. She spoke to Alex, because he knew she would go to police.

Keep in mind there are arrest warrants and search warrants. Law enforcement does not need an arrest warrant if they witness a crime or have probable cause to believe something illegal has occurred. For either a search or arrest warrant an application must be made to a judge showing sufficient probable cause to convince the judge to sign the warrant. For a search warrant, the judge must convince the judge there is probable cause to believe a crime has been committed and that evidence of that crime is likely on the premises to be searched.

Sorry, my question was a bit vague. I was more directing that question towards being granted the ability to search the actual devices. Would that be included in the original warrant that was executed in January or would they at that point look for an additional warrant after electronic devices were confiscated. I've seen the fourth amendment argued (some successful, some not) all over the board so was just curious as the the legal process in obtaining those texts for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EasyFiling