Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feds probably could file charges if related crimes were committed in different states. But generally it is left up to the states to try and punish their own killers.
Feds could also get involved if they killed a witness to prevent her speaking to authorities.

ETA: IMO, the fact that Lori confiscated Tylee's phone when they moved to Rexburg increases my suspicion that Tylee was killed because LV and AxC feared her telling someone (a friend or Colby) that the shooting of CV was murder and not self-defense as they had all told police on the day of the shooting.

Last edited:
I didn't see the YouTube audio but I'm curious. During last night's Dateline, DW seemed really disgusted by the whole thing. Yet like so many others he never contacted authorities. ?? Perhaps I'm wrong and he did. ??
I'm not sure if DW was part of the cult's inner circle. It was likely him who convinced MG to come forward.

Sorry, my question was a bit vague. I was more directing that question towards being granted the ability to search the actual devices. Would that be included in the original warrant that was executed in January or would they at that point look for an additional warrant after electronic devices were confiscated. I've seen the fourth amendment argued (some successful, some not) all over the board so was just curious as the the legal process in obtaining those texts for example.

Not a lawyer or a judge, but in the Dulos case after they got Fotis' cell phone they had to get a warrant to search said phone. In that case, however, Fotis handed his phone over and they did not need a search warrant to take it if I recall correctly.

ETA: More I think about it, the initial warrant would probably include cellular communication devices as a general term and then they would need a further warrant to search the specific devices they obtained under the warrant. JMO of course!

Last edited:
If he was a Zombie they’d pray and the spirit (the Zombie’s?) would leave and he (JJ?) would “just die”. And she (MG) thinks that’s somehow better?
I found MG strange as heck, but in this instance I thought she was describing what she thought back then, when she believed the nonsense. That said, her smiling and somewhat flat responses were bizarre. I wondered if she was sedated and/or in the habit of “keeping sweet,” where you don’t let negative emotions show.

Sorry, my question was a bit vague. I was more directing that question towards being granted the ability to search the actual devices. Would that be included in the original warrant that was executed in January or would they at that point look for an additional warrant after electronic devices were confiscated. I've seen the fourth amendment argued (some successful, some not) all over the board so was just curious as the the legal process in obtaining those texts for example.

This article discusses the "patchwork" of legal factors that apply to the data on your phone.

I'm not generally into defending LV, but in this case I think we might be trying to read too much into the incident. In most of the west and midwest, it's customary after a funeral for the family and friends and neighbors etc. to gather for a while afterwards. People bring food and everybody eats and remembers the deceased. It's usually a happy gathering. Then over the next few days, people bring food to the house so the grieving family doesn't have to cook for a few days, and they invite you to their house too.

So even if it's the way you stated it, it doesn't strike me as weird. It could also be a community gathering after the Rexburg memorial that LV brought cookies to.

Yeah, it's only weird when you consider she murdered Tammy 4 days earlier.

I didn't see the YouTube audio but I'm curious. During last night's Dateline, DW seemed really disgusted by the whole thing. Yet like so many others he never contacted authorities. ?? Perhaps I'm wrong and he did. ??

BBM

IMO, he may just be little better actor than MG.

I couldn’t shake the hinky feeling I had watching both of them last night. It’s like they know much more than what they’re saying. Just like when Keith asked MG about what LVD told her about Tammy becoming suspicious of an affair. MG said her BFF Lori didn’t tell her anything else. Sure. o_O

JMHO

Last edited:
Keep in mind there are arrest warrants and search warrants. Law enforcement does not need an arrest warrant if they witness a crime or have probable cause to believe something illegal has occurred. For either a search or arrest warrant an application must be made to a judge showing sufficient probable cause to convince the judge to sign the warrant. For a search warrant, the judge must convince the judge there is probable cause to believe a crime has been committed and that evidence of that crime is likely on the premises to be searched.
Please can you explain whether a warrant will be needed for further charges? If not, why not? What is the process? P.S its totally different here in the UK.

Please can you explain whether a warrant will be needed for further charges? If not, why not? What is the process? P.S its totally different here in the UK.

A new arrest warrant is not necessary because both Lori and Chad are in custody and under arrest. When new charges are filed they will be served on their attorney and the court will have a brief hearing to put on the record that they understand the charges. Once a party is in custody they are "guests of the state" and a new arrest warrant will not be required unless they are released at some point.

Coming in real late about the latest dateline show due to my home circumstances. :( Is there anywhere to find this show to watch? I've scoured the net and can't find anything but short clips. Is that all I get? if not can I have a link to it , I beg :) Please

I watched on YouTube TV, it might be on YouTube soon, albeit in bits & pieces.

A new arrest warrant is not necessary because both Lori and Chad are in custody and under arrest. When new charges are filed they will be served on their attorney and the court will have a brief hearing to put on the record that they understand the charges. Once a party is in custody they are "guests of the state" and a new arrest warrant will not be required unless they are released at some point.
Thank you!!

1). Don’t compare a Constitutionalist to a prepper. I care deeply about the Constitution. It’s a shame it is no longer being taught in our schools.

2). Seriously? Possible that Chad didn’t know?! Of course he did.

ETA: CD is a liar.
IMO that may be why there’s a belief that Chad’s group was large. His whacky visions are being associated with various groups who have only basic terminology in common with him. Like Constitutionalists, there are preppers who are decent people too. They believe there’s a need to prepare for diverse reasons. Often there’s no religiosity attached.

This article discusses the "patchwork" of legal factors that apply to the data on your phone.

Thanks.

I've read that in the past. Has tons of good information.

The 2018 supreme court ruling was a giant win for privacy and I'm interested as to what is typically submitted to be granted access to that data. I know it must be detailed but to what extent?

I found MG strange as heck, but in this instance I thought she was describing what she thought back then, when she believed the nonsense. That said, her smiling and somewhat flat responses were bizarre. I wondered if she was sedated and/or in the habit of “keeping sweet,” where you don’t let negative emotions show.

MG seemed different to me last night on Dateline as opposed to the Nate interviews. She seemed to "force" anger at certain moments, like when saying LV and CD used her, whereas in the Nate interview I kept looking for signs of anger that I never really saw. I still was not convinced of her anger last night, though. There is something weird about her for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234