Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
County seat of Fremont county. Population of about 3,000 compared to Rexburg's 30K+. Between 5 and 10 miles from the Daybell's house to either St Anthony or Rexburg. Rexburg is the "big" town in the immediate area with St Anthony being the distant second place.

Outside of the immediate area if anyone is famliar with St Anthony it is almost always, at least in my experience, a person who has taken an off road vehicle of some kind (motorcycle, dune buggy, or the like) to the sand dunes a few miles west of town. It is also the site of a former state reform school, so some people of a certain age associate it with that. I'm not sure what the complex where the reform school is used for now other than it is rumored to be haunted and they make use of that around Halloween. Other than that St Anthony is pretty much just another obscure rural town with nothing much of note to say about it.
Is there much there where they could create some kind of compound. If we go with the SHTF theory is it easy to hide out there? You say sand dunes, I’m assuming it’s not forests. Very interesting thanks MOO.

How do I post pictures on mobile then, for non meme reasons I swear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member