Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't look like a forum. The $5 a month gives you access to videos of their past speakers and some other reference things..

RSBM
"to remove the not to be named name"

How do you know its not a forum?

I am thinking the missing podcasts could be on here. Just wondering if anyone here already has access? Also, it could be Chad's new way of making money.

That doesn't look like a forum. The $5 a month gives you access to videos of their past speakers and some other reference things. Also, while the url is a different name, this appears to be PAP which is the "cease and desist" company.
wow... yes it is all PAP. I never did a "google image" search of PAP... wild stuff, wild stuff. Given the dates I "see" Lori at these events!! MOO MOO and kidding...

Just shopping at our local Longs on Kaua’i like their kids aren’t missing and they aren’t on the national news every night? #LoriVallow

Ohmeohmy, can you share with us the reaction of people in town that come across these two? Is everyone acting like nothing is happening or are they being ostracized?

RSBM
"to remove the not to be named name"

How do you know its not a forum?

I am thinking the missing podcasts could be on here. Just wondering if anyone here already has access? Also, it could be Chad's new way of making money.

If it is a forum they give no indication of such on that page when they're running down what you do have access to if you sign up. I suppose they could have virtually anything as a benefit and not tell anyone about it which seems really bad from a marketing standpoint, but I guess anything is possible.

Edit: Not sure if Chad would be making money from this even if the missing podcasts are on there since he reportedly wasn't making money directly from the podcasts/conferences before. (AVOW was possibly different, but C&D place, that's been what everyone has said and it is credible and even normal for this kind of thing. They might pay for his hotel or expenses, but any profit is from selling more books, etc.)

Request for clarification: It appears that there is a belief that Chad was in HI in early 2019. Why would we think that? Is there data, that I have missed, that says he travelled a lot, including HI??? Do we know anything at all? He would still have been running his little business with Tammy at that time in Rexburg? TIA.

Here is the part of the timeline that suggests to me he could have been in Hawaii when Lori and Tylee were there. It is my speculation only because they were at a Boise conference together then Lori is in Kauai for a month with Tylee.

Feb 2019 - CV learned Lori was going to Boise with a friend for a talk or conference; CV and his lawyers made attempts to serve Lori divorce papers and order of protection papers at the airport, a hotel, and a public event. All attempts to find Lori were unsuccessful (Fox 10 Phoenix; Post Register).

15-16 Feb 2019 – Chad attends a 2-day event in Boise and Middleton, ID. Chad Speaks at the event on Feb 16. The organizers of the event say this is the last time Chad spoke at one of their events (Event Flyer, PAP Media Statement).

Feb 2019 – CV hears that Lori is living with her brother Alex in San Tan Valley, AZ. CV then attempts to serve Lori with papers at AC’s house but that too was unsuccessful, despite the fact that both Lori & AC’s cars were in the driveway at AC’s home (Post Register).

Feb 2019 - Lori and Tylee checked into a Kauai resort after CV filed for divorce. They stayed for around a month, according to resort workers, and then returned to the mainland (EastIdahoNews).

Just shopping at our local Longs on Kaua’i like their kids aren’t missing and they aren’t on the national news every night? #LoriVallow

Ooh. Good find. I think Jobe Allen counts as media based on his Twitter bio line: "Kong Radio-Pacific Media-DJ-Production SAG-AFTRA". Jobe Allen on Twitter

I'm putting this in the media thread. :D

Re the second part of your post, was only Chad there that night or only Chad witnessed the coughing and vomiting? The other family member was there that night presumably, right?
I assume that yes, Chad was the only one to witness the coughing and vomiting and that yes the other family member was there that night.

One of CD's sons who is single was living in the house with CD and TD prior to all of this. He's still living there along with another son and that son's spouse and I believe a young child as well. The house isn't sitting empty.
True.

Here is the part of the timeline that suggests to me he could have been in Hawaii when Lori and Tylee were there. It is my speculation only because they were at a Boise conference together then Lori is in Kauai for a month with Tylee.

Feb 2019 - CV learned Lori was going to Boise with a friend for a talk or conference; CV and his lawyers made attempts to serve Lori divorce papers and order of protection papers at the airport, a hotel, and a public event. All attempts to find Lori were unsuccessful (Fox 10 Phoenix; Post Register).

15-16 Feb 2019 – Chad attends a 2-day event in Boise and Middleton, ID. Chad Speaks at the event on Feb 16. The organizers of the event say this is the last time Chad spoke at one of their events (Event Flyer, PAP Media Statement).

Feb 2019 – CV hears that Lori is living with her brother Alex in San Tan Valley, AZ. CV then attempts to serve Lori with papers at AC’s house but that too was unsuccessful, despite the fact that both Lori & AC’s cars were in the driveway at AC’s home (Post Register).

Feb 2019 - Lori and Tylee checked into a Kauai resort after CV filed for divorce. They stayed for around a month, according to resort workers, and then returned to the mainland (EastIdahoNews).

I'd say the possibility of Chad having been in Hawaii for part of this time can't be totally ruled out. If he was then he might have met Tylee at the same time. However, I'd be amazed if it was for too long. How does he justify being in Hawaii to Tammy at that point? Or does he lie about where he is? (Obviously if he was there he lied about what he was doing there.)

He could have found a reason to go there and see Lori but let's not forgot Chad was still married to Tammy. So there would have to be a believable reason for him to go to Hawaii in the middle of winter without Tammy. Or he lied about where he was going and Tammy didn't find out. I'm not sure if Chad could pull that off since Tammy did their finances. But cheaters have found ways to see each other in other cases so I suppose we can't rule your theory out. MOO.

He could have found a reason to go there and see Lori but let's not forgot Chad was still married to Tammy. So there would have to be a believable reason for him to go to Hawaii in the middle of winter without Tammy. Or he lied about where he was going and Tammy didn't find out. I'm not sure if Chad could pull that off since Tammy did their finances. But cheaters have found ways to see each other in other cases so I suppose we can't rule your theory out. MOO.

Speculating--I wonder if the May 31 "family emergency" when he cancelled an appearance was because TD found out about the affair and they had a big blowup?

Yes, sorry I thought the link copied
Jobe Allen on Twitter

I'm not sure, it might have been my fault and I clicked the wrong thing. But the previous post where I clicked took me to the hashtag #LoriVallow on twitter. I'm slow and I just figured out from there that you copied the Radio guy's tweet here. So it's all good. No worries. ;):D
I'm so glad they are getting local media attention.

I'm wondering how loyal Tylee really was. While I don't disagree with you at all, I do wonder.

The aunt has said there was tension between Tylee and Lori.

Lori asking the dog trainer to lie to Tylee about a new home for Bailey.

I know this is also teenage behavior.

Tylee didn't want to move to Idaho.

At some point, she had to have figured out most people aren't like her mother. But what did she do with that information?

Jmo

BBM - In speaking from experience, I didn't realize how bad things were until I moved away from my home when I was 18 (for college). Getting away from it was really illuminating, and I could clearly understand that my mom was absolutely not like other people. But brainwashing and constant exposure to something (manipulation, neglect or even abuse) can keep things pretty cloudy and confusing, in my experience. In addition, when younger siblings are involved, whom you really care about, you are stuck whether you realize it or not because you know on some level that leaving them (staying in AZ in this case) could cause them (in this case JJ) harm. What I saw in Tylee in the bodycam video after CVs shooting was a young girl who is in a consistent state of self-preservation (and probably also JJ preservation), as well as someone who is attempting to self-soothe and deal with a fight-or-flight response. MOO

Last edited:
I have been lurking in these threads for weeks now. I finally found something to comment on!

As far as finding poisons in an embalmed body - there is a lot that science can do now to find traces of poisons in tissues and hair. Just because a body has been embalmed does not mean that it won't have traces left behind or evidence of the presence of poisons, such as damage to the lining of the stomach. Hair will hold onto a lot of chemicals for long periods of time as well, although it can become contaminated during the process of moving and burying the body. Any tissues left behind can have traces of chemicals that can be found through various chemical techniques like gas spectrometry.

Arsenic in particular causes bodies to decompose differently and at different rates than bodies that were not poisoned. There have been experiments run that show adipocere forming in the soft tissues of bodies that were previously given arsenic. Adipocere can actually preserve tissues within the body like the person had just died, so the tissues will still look red and fresh. Arsenic also has been shown to allow bodies to dry out like what happens with mummification.

If needed, I can get out my medicolegal death investigation textbook to look up information for us when needed. I just finished getting my MS in Criminal Justice with a specialization in criminal investigation. I focused a lot on death investigation while in school, so this topic interests me greatly!

Speculating--I wonder if the May 31 "family emergency" when he cancelled an appearance was because TD found out about the affair and they had a big blowup?

If that speculation was true (and I can sure see how it might be) it sure makes everything that's happened since look even more sinister and evil than it already does.

MOO

Ooh. Good find. I think Jobe Allen counts as media based on his Twitter bio line: "Kong Radio-Pacific Media-DJ-Production SAG-AFTRA". Jobe Allen on Twitter

I'm putting this in the media thread. :D
He holds on to her hand in every photo like she’s a balloon that will float away. Cut the cord, Chad. Holding tight isn’t going to save either of you from justice.

I'm wondering if there's anybody in TD's family circle who's into those herbal supplements, or who sells for a company like Nature's Sunshine etc., or otherwise involved in the health supplements lifestyle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member