Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The situation and "identifier" discussed at that link relates to a specific federal law passed in 2016 and only applies to registered sex offenders who were convicted of an act against a minor. It would not apply here. C&L are free to travel internationally.
Yes. As I said in my post that you quoted, that was why I deleted it as OT.

Re your last sentence, do they have passports that you are aware of?

I don't believe Lori would kill little JJ or Tylee violently, but I do believe she could have done it in a non-violent way, like by administering an overdose of sleeping pills or something so they'd die in their sleep. And she had her brother to dispose of the bodies. Alex could have also killed them himself, but I really hope that wasn't the case because I don't think he's have any qualms about killing violently. Then Alex had to die because he was a liability -- he knew where the bodies were buried. Literally.
MOO.

If Lori and Chad came to Maui, they probably hit Costco first, which is right by the airport in Kahului. I think there was a picture of them shopping at Costco on Kauai. Then they will be headed to their accommodations either in South Maui (Wailea & Kihei) or in West Maui (Lahaina, Ka'anapali, Kapalua).

It will be interesting to see where they turn up, as it will be an indicator of the degree of luxury they can afford. If it turns out they're staying in Wailea, Kaanapali or Kapalua, then they're really living the high life.

IMO I am curious if anyone believes the "sighting" that was posted in the Idaho State Journal? I am a reporter with a paper closer to Rexburg and I was appalled at the lack of journalistic integrity it had. There has been evidence of her trolling the Facebook pages being very evasive about her "sighting".
Welcome!

It was discussed earlier today that the "sighting" was by a woman who routinely has "sightings" of missing people.

IMO I am curious if anyone believes the "sighting" that was posted in the Idaho State Journal? I am a reporter with a paper closer to Rexburg and I was appalled at the lack of journalistic integrity it had. There has been evidence of her trolling the Facebook pages being very evasive about her "sighting".

Please provide link. You are the second account i have seen actively trying to discredit the sighting without providing any actual proof. Is there a reason we should be taking that sighting more seriously? Welcome to WS. Moo

I'v
I don't believe Lori would kill little JJ or Tylee violently, but I do believe she could have done it in a non-violent way, like by administering an overdose of sleeping pills or something so they'd die in their sleep. And she had her brother to dispose of the bodies. Alex could have also killed them himself, but I really hope that wasn't the case because I don't think he's have any qualms about killing violently. Then Alex had to die because he was a liability -- he knew where the bodies were buried. Literally.
MOO.
For some reason I've always leaned towards CD having something to do with burying the kids (if they are in fact gone) only because that's what he did for some many years and would have the knowledge as to "where" would be a good place. MOO. I could be totally wrong, I hope I am.

Hey y'all. Just joined the website. Heard about you first when watching the East Area Rapist documentary series on Hulu a few months back.
I am very interested in the Daybell/Vallow case. I'm a former news reporter in the East Idaho area and covered Fremont County news for a time. I am also LDS and can clue y'all in to some of the cultural no-nos that Lori and Chad exhibited, signaling that they had likely left the church for good. For example, on the police bodycams when officers arrived at the Vallow home in AZ when Charles was murdered, Lori wasn't wearing the LDS garment undershirts that 99% of active members wear.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to live on Maui. Maui is one of the most family-oriented places. I don’t believe the locals will take kindly to them.

I’m also pretty upset that they are bringing this drama to the islands. This is not Aloha spirit. When I lived on Maui, I tried my hardest to give back to the community and respect the land and the locals. They are NOT respecting anything. The strain on the local law enforcement alone. This makes me angry.

Edited due to grammatical error.

Have you considered becoming a VI? You could share a bit more of this inside information you have. Jmo.
I don't have inside information. I am just looking broadly at people on farther out orbits. There is a lot of strange stuff going on and at least one billionaire who may share similar views with our POIs. I will only say that anyone could easily find this if you think about some things that have been discussed here, connect a few dots, and do some googling. I am trying to abide by the rules with regard to what I post.

Agree! They should not have run it. The story felt contrived for dramatic effect. A teenage girl in an iffy situation, seemingly in some distress yet no action is taken to help her other than a note in her pocket? Nah, didnt' happen.MOO

If Lori and Chad came to Maui, they probably hit Costco first, which is right by the airport in Kahului. I think there was a picture of them shopping at Costco on Kauai. Then they will be headed to their accommodations either in South Maui (Wailea & Kihei) or in West Maui (Lahaina, Ka'anapali, Kapalua).

It will be interesting to see where they turn up, as it will be an indicator of the degree of luxury they can afford. If it turns out they're staying in Wailea, Kaanapali or Kapalua, then they're really living the high life.
My money is on Kaanapali!

I have to comment: The first 3 entries of each new discussion string are a most interesting read if you've missed it. You guys are amazing with your timeline. SOOOOO much info in there. Thank you. (edited for clarity)

Also, just came across this nugget that I didn't see already posted. Interesting comments about Chad Daybell's plot lines. Doomsday writer Chad Daybell based characters in his books on his family. Now people are reading them for clues.
I’d be interested in seeing his books for this reason, but would not put a penny of my money toward anything benefiting that dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ManicPixieSim