Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
from - Justin Lum
https://www.eastidahonews.com/…/with-chad-and-lori-daybell…/
Thanks to the kind woman in Maui who just sent me these photos and an email. Part of it reads:

"We were on the same shuttle from the Maui airport to the rental car annex as Chad & Lori. They rented a car from Hertz around 1:30pm and had several large bags of luggage with them. I was surprised at how different Lori looks now from recent photos in the news. She had smudged black eyeliner, layers of face makeup and bags under her eyes. Her hair was snarled and it looked like she hadn't slept in a while. There was obvious tension between Chad and Lori, who didn't speak to each other either in line for the shuttle or on the way to the car rental."

At least this picture appears to really be Chad and Lori, unlike the one of them yesterday that was floating around that I saw.

from - Justin Lum
https://www.eastidahonews.com/…/with-chad-and-lori-daybell…/
Thanks to the kind woman in Maui who just sent me these photos and an email. Part of it reads:

"We were on the same shuttle from the Maui airport to the rental car annex as Chad & Lori. They rented a car from Hertz around 1:30pm and had several large bags of luggage with them. I was surprised at how different Lori looks now from recent photos in the news. She had smudged black eyeliner, layers of face makeup and bags under her eyes. Her hair was snarled and it looked like she hadn't slept in a while. There was obvious tension between Chad and Lori, who didn't speak to each other either in line for the shuttle or on the way to the car rental."

Shes looking ruff IMO :D

I have read over this information but do not find anything that discredits the article other than encouragement to google around to find out. There are concerns with the article, sure, but it is coming from a more reputable source than someone writing on WS denouncing it. I just don't think it can be discounted completely but should be taken in with reasonable suspicion as with all information. moo

Thanks for digging up the links btw. Easy to get lost in all these threads.
I agree, I would like for some more concrete reason to discount this.

I also agree with GardnerEmma, the journalist and editor responsible for this don't exactly instill confidence. It happened in Nashville, the person telling the story is from Indiana, but it is written by a reporter in Idaho? Not picked up by MSM? All 3 couples at the table reported the sighting to NCMEC, according to the only person they talked to? All 3 couples thought it was odd behavior, according to the 1 person they talked to? At the very least I would expect the reporter to have said "can you put your husband on the phone" so she could get minimal corroboration. MOO

well, color ME uninformed. Totally missed that nugget of info. Thank you!

Chad and Tammy were married nearly 30 years (never divorced, never separated- until the day Tammy died) and they started having their 5 children within the first year of marriage. Their youngest child is currently on his LDS mission out of the country-- an LDS mission is typically taken for 2 years after high school graduation and I believe the missionaries must be single. Chad and Tammy also have at least 3 grandchildren. With that info (all from MSM sources) you can do the math on the age ranges without us having to sleuth them (as we can't name them and give their ages here due to TOS). We also know from MSM news sources about the early January search of Chad's home that 2 of his sons live in the home and one of them is married because a daughter-in-law of Chad's was said to answer the door and declined comment. But for the most part we can't discuss Chad's adult children and grandchildren. They have chosen not to speak to the press other than to make a statement through Chad's lawyer in late Dec 2019 that Chad "has the support of his children in this matter". Hope this clears some things up. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste