Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just been so dang long since we've had anything to do but speculate and go over details with a fine toothed comb. I've felt for a long time now they were on Kauai. But gut feelings aren't a lot to go on. Let's hope the search warrant has to do with hopefully locating the kids.

Starting from: $549/night.
One of the first things you learn when you live here is that everywhere has "Kamaaina" rates for locals. You just whip out that HI state ID and your price is usualy 40% or more off, especially at the resorts. Lori would still have her state ID from her time here. The only expire after 8 years.

So putting the pieces together, law enforcement must have known precisely where these two were, for a while now.

The autopsy results came in, and I don’t think it’s a stretch to believe that they determined foul play.

Hence what we’re seeing now.

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

The results of Tammy Daybell’s autopsy were privately shared with the family this morning. Law enforcement has been monitoring Chad and Lori’s activity in Hawaii for quite some time.
Quote Tweet

WuLjLj7v_normal.jpg

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10
· 56m
BREAKING: Source tells me authorities are at the Kauai Beach Resorts in Hawaii, serving a search warrant where Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell are believed to be located. #fox10phoenix

7:06 PM · Jan 26, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

I linked to this (information about emancipation of a minor in Arizona Emancipation of a Minor) back when we read in the CV divorce filing about (paraphrasing, not a direct quote) "Mother and Father's other children are emancipated." With all the talk of family trusts here, is it possible there was money for Tylee/in Tylee's name that would allow her to establish that she could support herself on her own? Her GED would also be considered, as well as parent permission. Is there a reason Lori would want Tylee to be emancipated? One more "adult" to funnel money to/who can buy property/etc.? Or, if she wanted to emancipate on her own and could prove her guardians' environment wasn't safe. Interesting question? But there was that other discrepancy in the divorce filing about whether Lori had been to the mental health agency, so maybe it was just a discrepancy.

The other reason I doubt Tylee is emancipated is that she is part of this search and named as a missing child. If she truly were emancipated, Lori could just tell LE, "Tylee's emancipated."
Tylee wasn't emancipated. She was neglected. There is a difference, but Lori seems to think neglecting her is the same thing. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member