Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the impression that this thread and maybe even my posts have been seen by some of the Daybells. Since I have no other way to contact them, I'd just like to say that I'm sorry this is all going on. I can't imagine finding something like this out about my mom or dad. I hope you will all be able to heal from this, and that perhaps with some time peace can be found again.
-Max
Why do you think some of the Daybells have seen this thread? TIA.

This is a lifetime movie come to life! Praying the kids are ok and just hid out. How did the brother die? And why the school didn't check up the kids sooner?
Were the kids in school? If they were, when police first asked mother about Joshua, she claimed Joshua was with a relative in Arizona. If school asked, something like this could have been told to them as well.

Family members say mother of missing children in Rexburg joined a dangerous cult with new husband

Updated at 11:45PM, December 22, 2019

REXBURG, Idaho — Family members of a man and woman at the center of a nationwide search for two missing children in Rexburg, Idaho believe they may be members of religious cult infatuated with the end of the world.

Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow have been on the run, accused of lying about the location of her missing children.

[...]

Brandon Boudreaux, who married into Lori Vallow’s family, said he believes her new religious beliefs have led to the deaths of multiple family members along with the disappearance of her children.

“I spent the last 11 years of my life spending time with Lori and her now-deceased husband Charles,” Boudreaux said. “I don’t know what happened to those kids, but I know there’s people who do, and they’re not talking… I love them both. I hope they’re safe. They’re both just innocent and they didn’t deserve to be involved in any of this.”

Boudreaux said his wife, Lori Vallow’s niece, decided to follow her aunt in joining a “cult” with Chad Daybell, a self-proclaimed Latter-day Saint author known for his religious books detailing the end of the world. The religious group is an offshoot of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints with more radical beliefs.

Lori Vallow sometimes participated in podcasts with Chad Daybell, on the “Preparing a People Podcast Network.”

Many of the podcasts featuring Chad Daybell have been removed from the website.

[...]

According to medical records obtained by FOX 10 Phoenix, Tylee Ryan’s father Joseph Ryan died from a heart attack in 2018. It’s unclear whether his death is related to the current investigation. His body was cremated and cannot be exhumed.

Read more: Family members say mother of missing children in Rexburg joined a dangerous cult with new husband

BBM. There we go. Now we can talk about the death of Tylee's dad too. Too bad he was cremated. MOO.
Oh wow- even Tylee's father might have been harmed. How convenient that he was cremated.

This is a scary situation- too many deaths surrounding this couple, and it's hard to say if they acted alone in any of this or if they had help.

Where is Tylee and Joshua? I hope that if they are hidden somewhere, that they can contact either a family member, friend, or LE. I'm just scared that they are no longer alive. :(

I believe Tylee was home schooled, was mentioned in a post by one of Tylee s friends Mom if I remember correctly. This pair (parents) seem very adept at gaming the system. Maybe the are no rules for "profits".Seems a lot of families in the fringe LDS culture excell at this JMO

I understand it's confusing because Lori has had at least 4 husbands that we know of (and I think there might be a 5th husband we have not found yet but I'm still looking). To avoid confusion, and since we can't name Lori's husbands here, instead of thinking about husband number/order I'm thinking about it this way-- the two missing kids' DADS are both deceased.

ETA: MSM has finally reported on the death of both of the missing kid's fathers:
Family members say mother of missing children in Rexburg joined a dangerous cult with new husband
That in itself makes it all nice and neat and tidy- both Dad's of the children deceased- out of the way, just like the wife Tammy.

Something sick and evil is going on here.

I think Chad was married to Tammy for 30 years. Yet two weeks after Tammy supposedly died in her sleep (which apparently was just accepted as natural death, no investigation or autopsy done at the time as far as I can tell), Chad is already remarried? Isn't that a very short time after a long marriage, to already remarry? That alone should have raised suspicions. And never mind Tammy was reportedly healthy and fit woman, there seem to be no reason for her to die in her sleep suddenly. I think a ball was dropped here.

I am sick as a dog and don't have much to add, but I just wanted to say how impressed I am with the sleuthing in this thread! You guys are doing a great job!

My question is this: does Chad actually have followers? A few people on the thread have referenced knowing of him or reading his books. Are there "believers" out there who would actually help the guy hide? He seems to have gotten much more fringe and extreme in recent years, so I can't get a read on this.
I hope you feel better soon, @azure !

I hope and pray that anyone that is a follower of him doesn't hide them but out them! The man and his new wife are dangerous people to be around.

The guy Brandon in this clip also went through a divorce, His wife got involved with this cult and went crazy. He was shot at in front of his house in Gilbert AZ.I heard about this before I understood the connection to this story about the kids missing and the shooting in Chandler in July. Crazy stuff in our nice Community. This Avow group is causing havoc with people and messing up their heads. I know a few affected by them and their craziness. But they are so arrogant and recruit especially recruit those who are gullible or in a weak state in their minds or lives. Such nonsense all they are teaching. How Narcissistic this group and followers are. People are getting shot at for standing up to these people.
I just hope that Brandon remains safe- especially since in the past, he was shot at in front of his house. They must be all scared to death not only for the children, but their own lives.

I noticed that the last date the children were seen (September 23) was the day before Tylee’s 17th birthday. If this couple is so obsessed with the rapture, dates might have particular meaning. I noticed some possible patterns or peculiar timing in the death dates of all of the exes.

I suspect that most of those Venmo payments coming from Tylee’s account were made by Lori. I find it odd that a sheltered teenage girl would be making regular monthly payments to her adult brother. Those last few payments don’t convince me that Tylee was alive and well in October.
We're on the same page. I also noticed on Lori's that one of them said "Medicine". I wonder if Joshua was on any medications? Or Tylee?

I believe Tylee was home schooled, was mentioned in a post by one of Tylee s friends Mom if I remember correctly. This pair (parents) seem very adept at gaming the system. Maybe the are no rules for "profits".Seems a lot of families in the fringe LDS culture excell at this JMO

I think it is hard to say for sure. One poster said that Tylee was homeschooled in Hawaii but that reality was the kid was sleeping all day or something, and then one called that false and referenced videos of Tylee participating in school events.

And who knows what was happening in Idaho. School was only in session for about a month when the boy stopped attending. While VI’s can vouch for what they saw of Tylee and Lori in Arizona, it doesn’t seem any of them we’re very involved with them since this last summer when they moved. Moo.

I hope you feel better soon, @azure !

I hope and pray that anyone that is a follower of him doesn't hide them but out them! The man and his new wife are dangerous people to be around.

Unfortunately if he has people convinced that he is some prophet or has some secret in with God or something, I think it would be unlikely that anyone would put them. If he can convince them of his connections to the spiritual world, he can convince them of why they should not tell anyone anything. Maybe he’s convinced them that the police hunting him is all part of the end times and a conspiracy to stop him from teaching others. It’s really hard to say.

We're on the same page. I also noticed on Lori's that one of them said "Medicine". I wonder if Joshua was on any medications? Or Tylee?

I think the transactions we can see on Venmo were of Lori and Tylee paying people, not getting paid for things. So the medicine money was given to her other son.

How much of a head start did Chad and Lori have, when they were found missing from their home in Idaho? When was the last contact with the police before that? Did they have any contact after leaving? Did the police start looking for them immediately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025