Found Deceased ID - Kristian Perez, 17, Orofino, 15 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Kids, keep your damn shoes on and quit scaring me like that

Possibly a little more of a follow up below:

Teen Who Disappeared After Prom Faces Criminal ChargePolice say

Kristian Perez ran away from home—and that's against the law

Perez was arrested and is facing the possibility of probation on a runaway charge.

Idaho is one of nine states where running away from home is a crime. Imel may also face charges.

http://m.newser.com/story/241550/teen-who-disappeared-after-prom-faces-criminal-charge.html

0 days without needing a mod to fix my post. sigh.

No words. RIP Kristian

0 days without needing a mod to fix my post. sigh.

I thought I read the thread title wrong at first, thinking it was a mistake, he was found safe, but now I see he was killed in a car accident? Is this just a tragic coincidence, not related to his disappearance?
This poor young man, my heart is hurting so badly right now, I can hardly imagine how his family, friends and community are feeling.
RIP, Kristian.

Ryan Simms from KREM on fb stating that Police are saying he may have been suicidal :*( poor lost boy

Ryan Simms from KREM on fb stating that Police are saying he may have been suicidal :*( poor lost boy

What a tragedy, if true. I wish there was a way to reach these young people before they get past the point of no return, and teach them that this, too, shall pass and get them the help they need before it's too late.

I thought I read the thread title wrong at first, thinking it was a mistake, he was found safe, but now I see he was killed in a car accident? Is this just a tragic coincidence, not related to his disappearance?
This poor young man, my heart is hurting so badly right now, I can hardly imagine how his family, friends and community are feeling.
RIP, Kristian.

I did a double take as well. How incredibly sad.

It always hurts my heart to see a child almost 18, give up before having a chance to live life the way they choose.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back