ID ID - Matthew, 5, Non-Verbal, walked away from home 5:45pm, near State St & Alamosa, Boise, 5 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score

ADA COUNTY, Idaho — A 5-year-old boy has gone missing around 5:45 p.m. today. The boy's name is Mathew and he is non verbal.

He is 5-years-old and wearing gray Batman pajamas. Police say he walked away from home near State St. and Alamosa around 5:45 pm Monday.

UPDATE 8/6: Matthew Glynn is still missing as of this morning, but police have set up a new search site behind, True Hope Church down the road from where he was last seen. They are also setting up search drones to cover more ground. With any information please contact Ada County Dispatch.

ADA COUNTY, Idaho — UPDATE 8/6: Matthew Glynn is still missing as of this morning, but police have set up a new search site behind, True Hope Church down the road from where he was last seen. They are also setting up search drones to cover more ground.
Boise Police Department on the lookout for a missing 5-year-old boy
True Hope Church - Downtown to West State Street & West Alamosa Street

In looking at the area around state and alamosa I see a drainage ditch running parallel to West State. Hoping this little guy is alright.

the site he went missing from appears to be a mixture of residential and businesses. West state would be what I would consider a busy heavily trafficked street with four lanes of traffic (two each direction of travel). I am betting he lives somewhere on Alamosa close to that intersection, possibly the run down apartment complex on the corner of that intersection.

there is another drainage ditch located on Alamosa on the opposite side of the apartment complex I describe.
1722960371528.png

He's been missing 18 hours or so now. I don't like the way this is shaping up :(

the site he went missing from appears to be a mixture of residential and businesses. West state would be what I would consider a busy heavily trafficked street with four lanes of traffic (two each direction of travel). I am betting he lives somewhere on Alamosa close to that intersection, possibly the run down apartment complex on the corner of that intersection.

there is another drainage ditch located on Alamosa on the opposite side of the apartment complex I describe.
View attachment 522875

He's been missing 18 hours or so now. I don't like the way this is shaping up :(
The ditch worries me. :(

jmo

they are running late getting it started. I am sick to my stomach with worry over this one.

he is drawn to water, walks on his toes, not wearing shoes, he may make loud noises to get attention since he doesn't speak.

using drones and every resource we can bring to bear, search and rescue personnel, etc.

checking water ways in the area. code red msg went out last night to local residents. approx. 69,000

from presser:
- was attending his 5th birthday party with his family and friends. Walked away.
- he may make loud noises to get attention
- he is drawn to water
- he doesn't have any shoes on
- his mother is distraught
- sent out a code red message last night to a 5-mile radius. expanded the radius to 8 miles today.
- have searched waterways and doing door-to-door searches
- CART Team has been activated (child abduction response team)...but no signs of foul play or that he has entered the water. Just trying to cover every base.

mom is very worried, cooperative, and trying very hard to provide every single bit of information she can that may help LE locate her son.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock
Back