ID ID - Michael “Monkey” Vaughan, 5, last seen near home, Fruitland, 27 Jul 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SLouTH,IF one of the suspects turns out to be her boyfriend , I will venture to say ,their cases will be similar . MOO..I often hate making long goal predictions.
<modsnip>
I may have misunderstood your initial post then??? Or you mine ??As I don’t quite understand … sorry ..

Unless you are thinking that both her and her husband could be both be mentally ill???

I was trying to say that hopefully LE don’t have to rely on her statement alone, if she is found not of sound mind …. And that other persons will be charged and prosecuted …

I apologise if I have misinterpreted your elevator comment ?? I had thought you were referring to mental illness…

At this point, I am thinking that she knew about it…. But only after the event… but did not actually “do“ whatever happened …. I am tending to believe Cheif Huff, that others are involved ….

I may change my thoughts on this after more evidence is revealed …
IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have misunderstood your initial post then??? Or you mine ??As I don’t quite understand … sorry ..

Unless you are thinking that both her and her husband could be both be mentally ill???

I was trying to say that hopefully LE don’t have to rely on her statement alone, if she is found not of sound mind …. And that other persons will be charged and prosecuted …

I apologise if I have misinterpreted your elevator comment ?? I had thought you were referring to mental illness…

At this point, I am thinking that she knew about it…. But only after the event… but did not actually “do“ whatever happened …. I am tending to believe Cheif Huff, that others are involved ….

I may change my thoughts on this after more evidence is revealed …
IMO
I was, I was! I BELIEVE that both of them may not be the most sound of minds. I think I am leaning on Cognitive impairment fpr the couple as an underlaying issue to the case . Anyway MOO.. opinions only.

<modsnip - opinion posted as a fact and a question>

She flip flops about MV being buried in her backyard, by her front door and buried in the next door neighbor’s yard. LE must have much more info than what she’s told them. Right?

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

We don’t have any answers yet from the Police in charge of the investigation ..
They may be waiting to find Michael before charges are laid? Perhaps to determine cause of death first?? It may have been an accident and cover up, (eg MVA) or it could have been more nefarious ???(eg Murder)

We can only hope the Police are ALL OVER this case and are indeed tracking these people down …. And I am sure they are doing everything possible!

We have to be patient, but I am sure details will come in due course …. From reading the tweets of the reporter on scene … (posted above) I think there will be more news tomorrow …. She said they are withholding information at present as per Police request…

IMO

So it sounds like Stacey (is he Sarah’s husband?)
As per the news … yes..but we are not allowed to sleuth him at present …

Prosecutors earlier this year dismissed a slew of felony charges against Wondra in connection with an unrelated firearms case that also involved her husband, Stacey Wondra.

I don't think the date 11/12 is the date the child was murdered. I think that was the date in which SW did not tell the truth about his death. I think she was questioned that day, and she did not divulge the truth about his death at first. And then when she finally did reveal the truth, she was charged with covering up the fact that he was dead and buried. JMO

What I don't understand is why isn't she charged with a whole heap of other crimes that would go along with knowing about the death and cover up?

This might help explain the date of the charge …

Snipped >>>>

According to court documents, police forced entry into the Wondras’ home around 9:30 p.m. Friday, where they found Sarah Wondra in the living room. She was detained and read a copy of the search warrant.

“When I got to the portion that read ‘murder,’ she said, ‘did you just say murder’ multiple times,” a Fruitland police officer wrote in the affidavit. “She also said, ‘I have never murdered anyone.’”

Officials said Sarah Wondra maintained that she “definitely did not kill that boy” and said “the most high God already told me who did it.” She reportedly told police, “oh wow wow the most high God just told me that Stacey was the one who killed him and buried him in the yard of” the neighbor’s house.

When asked later to show police where the boy was buried, according to the affidavit, she told police of a spot near the entry of her residence and said Stacey had buried him “in the backyard by the shed.”

What if all of this is a malicious allegation or a delusion? Surely it wouldn't be hard to locate M if it were true.

What if all of this is a malicious allegation or a delusion? Surely it wouldn't be hard to locate M if it were true.
Except the Chief keeps saying they have a “credible” lead …from some one else who also lived at the house ….

Michael was only a little boy … it would be hard to find him after nearly 18 months …. especially if he was buried deep in the ground … almost like a needle in a haystack with that many cubic meters of dirt ..
IMO

I feel Police are obliged to check it out fully… it may be a delusion … but imagine if Police didn’t check it out and he was found there much later …like years later …

ALL MOO

What I don't understand is why isn't she charged with a whole heap of other crimes that would go along with knowing about the death and cover up?
Is one charge enough to hold her while they find further evidence and build a case to add more charges? maybe they don’t have enough evidence yet for further charges ????

Just speculation …

ADMIN NOTE - PLEASE READ

This is a very active case, and lots is happening.
We need to keep this thread open because of that.
And you as members can help us do that, by FOLLOWING THE RULES:

- IF you can’t put a link with it, you CAN’T POST IT OR TALK ABOUT IT.
- ALL photos or screenshots MUST have the link to where it came from.
- SW, who has been arrested in connection with this case, can be sleuthed and speculated about.
- General discussion about religion or addiction or recovery programs ARE OFF TOPIC. Your post must be about THIS CASE.
- Don’t ask questions about the WS Rules on the thread. Send a Report or a PM.
- Don’t post any video from YouTube unless you know it has been approved by a WS moderator.
- If what you are posting is your opinion, you must clearly state that.
- If you see a post that violates the TOS, REPORT it so that we can get to it before it causes a mess that we have to clean up.

We are ALL eager to have this sad case come to a resolution. Please remember the rules here so that we can continue to discuss and stay on top of the news. We owe that to sweet Michael and his dear family.

THANK YOU for your continuing efforts to make respectful and responsible posts.
Thread has reopened.
CocoChanel
Administraor/Moderator

In addition to this reminder above, a point to ponder and a good rule of thumb:

It is not necessary, nor especially helpful, to POST EVERY thought or question we have about this sad case.

This is a good guideline to remember on Websleuths. ;)

Possibly because they have some sort of evidence that she knows where he is, but have zero evidence that she was responsible for his passing. Just speculating of course since we actually know very little. I never followed this case here but have followed via the news, and this is definitely not the outcome anyone hoped for. :(

jmo

IMO these people don't seem sophisticated enough to have hidden him so well in their yard that he still hasn't been found...

I have to disagree. You don't have to be smart to commit a crime and cover it up.

<modsnip - opinion posted as a fact and a question>

She flip flops about MV being buried in her backyard, by her front door and buried in the next door neighbor’s yard. LE must have much more info than what she’s told them. Right?

Well, the other person in the house reported her and according to the East Idaho News, LE spoke to her husband after they spoke to her.

JMO and MOO - But this is what I was wondering too.

I know the police have said "a credible lead", led them there and I doubt they would go this far for something that they don't believe could be true. So I'm so open to me being way off with this thought, but, it has crossed my mind after watching multiple videos she posted that she may have told someone that it was "impressed upon her" that this is what happened and so she believes it to be true.

Again just thinking out loud. MOO

I obviously know we do not have all the information.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members