ID - Michael Bullinger At Large, 3 bodies in Caldwell home, seen in Ogden, UT, June 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i wonder if he had pre planned this like months in advance amd not just days. ih he is smart, he might have had a cabin in the boonies easily hidden with loads of food stocked.

i wonder if he had pre planned this like months in advance amd not just days. ih he is smart, he might have had a cabin in the boonies easily hidden with loads of food stocked.

But why? You can just go to the cabin in the wilds if you don't like your living arrangements. Maybe he thought the teenaged daughter was part of the deal and the women objected.

Let's suppose he never told Nadja about Cheryl and vice versa. How long could he maintain the charade? Something had to give. Now if the were all in a consensual relationship, what would be the motive? In any instance I can't see him ending his own life. MOO

Let's suppose he never told Nadja about Cheryl and vice versa. How long could he maintain the charade? Something had to give. Now if the were all in a consensual relationship, what would be the motive? In any instance I can't see him ending his own life. MOO
Could there be any possibility that one of the women shot the other two and then herself? Then when MB returns from Ogden he finds them and, in shock, puts them in the outhouse covers them and departs?

That's Nadja's daughter in the video. I keep hoping that's not the gun he used.

Thanks for the correction. I, too, hope it was not the same gun.

I have thought this was possible .... but it is still hard to imagine. From all reports so far, he seemed like a fun guy, always smiling. How could he hide all this? Oh, I know people do all the time, but this is such a bizarre one to me.

Any word ore on where his plane is (if he owned one) ? I am sure they have checked nearby airports/air fields where he could use a plane.

Could there be any possibility that one of the women shot the other two and then herself? Then when MB returns from Ogden he finds them and, in shock, puts them in the outhouse covers them and departs?

Anything is possible, but that would seem too far out for me.

"Pre-planned" ... seems possible, but why? To leave and be away before anything is known about bodies on the property does seem like he knew what he was doing and where to go to hide.

This is what I'm wondering. He thought he could talk them all into the relationship and one or more didn't like the idea. By now he's moved and made a big commitment to it working out and got really angry his plans were ruined. Poor ladies :(

Could he have experienced some kind of mental breakdown? I don't know anything about him, but it seems like having two families and all those animals might be stressful. Also since he has so many romantic relationships, maybe there is someone else involved. Could he have run off with yet another woman?

Could he have experienced some kind of mental breakdown? I don't know anything about him, but it seems like having two families and all those animals might be stressful. Also since he has so many romantic relationships, maybe there is someone else involved. Could he have run off with yet another woman?
If he has, I hope she reads the news and turns him in pronto.

Also wondering if part of his plan was to incorporate the teenager into the ' relationship' and maybe that is where things' broke down'.

So, did you think it was just a man with two girlfriends? He lived with the girlfriend you knew?

Actually I never heard of any other females, wife or girlfriend, just Nadja. Maybe they knew and accepted each other but didn't feel the need to announce it. Then again the whole situation could have been sprung on them with the expectation that they just deal with it. I wish I knew.

Also wondering if part of his plan was to incorporate the teenager into the ' relationship' and maybe that is where things' broke down'.

I can honestly say Nadja would not have stood for even a hint of this. MOO

Sadly, I wondered if he already had, and that is why the teenager was also killed. Maybe they had threatened to turn him in and that provided the motive. I'm having a hard time making any sense of this case... so tragic and odd.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

I was Mike Bullinger's first wife. We were married for ten years. Divorced in 1988.

I was Mike Bullinger's first wife. We were married for ten years. Divorced in 1988.

Welcome to Websleuths! I am very happy to have you here.

might I ask if in your own experience, would you have expected anything like this happening?

Welcome! you may want to become a verified insider so you can post freely about Mike.

here is the link to how to become verified if you so wish:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...al-or-Insider-Posters&p=13286128#post13286128

No, I would not have expected something like this.I hope Mike is found safe, and can give his side of the story.

I have a lot of big, and deep, feelings about all of this, considering the nature of our relationship--but that relationship ended almost 30 years ago.

Welcome to Websleuths! I am very happy to have you here.

might I ask if in your own experience, would you have expected anything like this happening?

here is the link to how to become verified if you so wish:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...al-or-Insider-Posters&p=13286128#post13286128

Thank you for the reply, JG99. From what little I have read, he gave no indication of such an inclination.

There is a very small part of me that questions whether someone else (out of jealousy/anger) could have done this and kidnapped him and the car. I don't think we have heard yet what weapon was used, whether it belong to him or not. I do wish we could get an update from LE.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back