Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I smell some type of insanity plea.....:bang:

A legal insanity plea is hard to pull off. If there is so much as a whisper that the person knew what they were doing was wrong, there will not be an acceptable legal insanity plea. The fact that the body was gotten rid of shows that this person knew that they had commited an illegal act and hid it.

Yes, I'm very suspicious too ~ but those usually don't work. :) MOO

Well, proof of consiousness (sp.) of guilt is cleaning up after the crime. It is proof of knowing what he had done was wrong. IF he is arrested and charged, let him try the insanity defense but I do not think it will work either.

(O/T: I used to be able to spell, lol. I think I just have a case of CRS now.)

I just watched an interview on the news saying that they are having a large vigil on Friday night for hundreds of people.

Albertsons is donating all the water
Winco (another local grocery store) is donating all the Ice
The Ram (a nice restaurant) is donating meatballs for 200 people
Tates rent is donating the canopy
Boises best flowers is donating a ribbon and flowers as well as all the flowers for the casket when its time for that

It truely amazes me at how this community comes together. The guy that organized this is a tooth missing, earring wearing shaved head guy. A guy you would never expect putting this together. He is the one that started out the candles and stuffed animals. I believe he lives in the apartment, but I am not certain

Uh...I just read an article that says Daniel Ehrlich, Jr is MJ's BROTHER...shoddy reporting or is this a fact?
http://www.2news.tv/news/local/52555322.html

Speaking at a press briefing on Wednesday evening, Boise Police Chief Deputy Jim Kerns said "Justice will not be denied for Robert." Kerns said the justice system demands investigations like this one be thorough and methodical. He says the police cannot compromise legal procedures with the premature release of details.

Daniel Ehrlick, Jr. is the brother of Robert's Mother, Melissa Jenkins. His father, Daniel Ehrlick, Sr., told CBS 2 that his granddaughter told him that his son is being treated at Intermountain Hospital, a psychiatric care facility in Boise.

Police have not named any suspects, and no one is in custody.

Huh????? I read the report too??? You mean she was dating her brother???

I thought Daniel was a boyfriend? This really changes the complexion of the relationships with regard to Ehrlich, Sr and his involvement.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/397/gallery/848267-a854895-t2.html

Not for the faint of heart:
Look at Photo 4 at this link. Am I imagining it or does it show two actual limbs with a wide black band possibly around an ankle or wrist?

I asked someone to help me find this pic last night because I had not 'saved' it. It looks to me that Robert had on a white t-shirt and no pants. I have really studied this pic, blown it up, and etc.

And I am sorry for being so blunt myself, but it appears to me that his arms are in an upward and fixed position as well as his legs.

:mad:

I thought Daniel was a boyfriend? This really changes the complexion of the relationships with regard to Ehrlich, Sr and his involvement.

So, Daniel Ehrlick SR used to go over to help Jr and MJ (grandaughter) pay the bills. I can understand that but it sure seems as if Daniel and MJ were more like bF and GF...Im more confused now..Thats what Daniel JR meant when he said It was tearing "The Family" apart...

Thanks for clarifying that! I was beginning to think I was on "too-many- cases-at-once overload". The fact that this is a psychiatric treatment facility concerns me. Thanks also for the information about the mother's work schedule not being confirmed. :)
This is a psychiatric facility, but it has many different programs. Handles all different ages of people. I work with mental health and most of the people I see go in there are attention seeking or truly suicidal. I had once heard there were about 8 police officers with him when he was at the first hospital. They may have all agreed that this other hospital was better suited for him because of the level of care as well as how close it is to the county jail. Idaho does not have a temp insanity plea so that really is the least of my worries. Being treated in a hospital will not get him out of trouble. Not only that, but I think with his criminal background they will see right through that if thats what he was trying for.

I think he may have cracked when he realized the heat was on him hard. The day he first went to the hospital is also the same day they ended up searching his apartment. The other thing that might have happened is as someone suggested he did a large amount of drugs to get rid of the drugs he may have had one him. Either way I just dont think being in the hospital will help him one bit. Especially if hes already out. That is an indication that his issues werent severe. I have seen many people who have not killed anyone and led a fairly normal life spend more then a week in that hospital.

A legal insanity plea is hard to pull off. If there is so much as a whisper that the person knew what they were doing was wrong, there will not be an acceptable legal insanity plea. The fact that the body was gotten rid of shows that this person knew that they had commited an illegal act and hid it.
It IS....and THANK GOD! :clap:

I'm still and want to slap someone...uh, wanna take a guess as to who? But I do want to say how glad I am Boise LE and et al have pursued this and how the community is hurting just like we are. Well, I'm not glad the community is hurting, but you know what I mean. Robert didn't deserve to die and I just wonder how much abuse bf had already done to him earlier this summer and on prior visitations.

Does anyone have a link handy to a pic of bf so I can scream at it for a while?? And did bf not work??? At all?? Geeze. I just wonder what kind of life Robert had there. Reminds of poor Rowan Ford in a way. I'm betting Robert wasn't home a lot.

I just watched an interview on the news saying that they are having a large vigil on Friday night for hundreds of people.

Albertsons is donating all the water
Winco (another local grocery store) is donating all the Ice
The Ram (a nice restaurant) is donating meatballs for 200 people
Tates rent is donating the canopy
Boises best flowers is donating a ribbon and flowers as well as all the flowers for the casket when its time for that

It truely amazes me at how this community comes together. The guy that organized this is a tooth missing, earring wearing shaved head guy. A guy you would never expect putting this together. He is the one that started out the candles and stuffed animals. I believe he lives in the apartment, but I am not certain

He sounds like a really nice guy, we can't "judge a book by its cover". It's nice to see the community so supportive:clap:

I'm still and want to slap someone...uh, wanna take a guess as to who? But I do want to say how glad I am Boise LE and et al have pursued this and how the community is hurting just like we are. Well, I'm not glad the community is hurting, but you know what I mean. Robert didn't deserve to die and I just wonder how much abuse bf had already done to him earlier this summer and on prior visitations.

Does anyone have a link handy to a pic of bf so I can scream at it for a while?? And did bf not work??? At all?? Geeze. I just wonder what kind of life Robert had there. Reminds of poor Rowan Ford in a way. I'm betting Robert wasn't home a lot.
top of this thread someone posted a video with him in it... I will join you and grab my tv brick I still have from the 80's.. His brother David is on the record as saying his brother was a "stay at home Dad" (even though the other children he fathered are not allowed to be in his presence...!) ~nurse heads off to the basement to find where she put the damm tv brick~

Just watched the utube video posted above. The aunt (which side is she - mom or dad's) talk of this family is "united" "united" "united" reminds of Lees talk at the memorial for Caylee. Poor Robert....makes me even sadder.

Ok, we keep referring to BOYFRIEND, but he is the BROTHER according to recent report. If you watch his body language, it's no different than a BROTHER. Melissa Ehrlich? Isn't this a rather big change in the case? He was assumed to be the boyfriend?

So, Daniel Ehrlick SR used to go over to help Jr and MJ (grandaughter) pay the bills. I can understand that but it sure seems as if Daniel and MJ were more like bF and GF...Im more confused now..Thats what Daniel JR meant when he said It was tearing "The Family" apart...

MJ is her own grandma? :waitasec:

Ok, we keep referring to BOYFRIEND, but he is the BROTHER according to recent report. If you watch his body language, it's no different than a BROTHER. Melissa Ehrlich? Isn't this a rather big change in the case? He was assumed to be the boyfriend?

No he is the Boyfriend of Melissa Jenkins that was an account of not proof reading I'm afraid...:crazy:

I asked someone to help me find this pic last night because I had not 'saved' it. It looks to me that Robert had on a white t-shirt and no pants. I have really studied this pic, blown it up, and etc.

And I am sorry for being so blunt myself, but it appears to me that his arms are in an upward and fixed position as well as his legs.

:mad:

Just blew up the pix and took a look - there is a black band of some sort around the wrist area. The body does not look decomposed to me but then again I have never seen a decomposed body - nope, this is not decomposed imo. What do you all think?

ETA: Add the link: http://www.idahostatesman.com/397/gallery/848267-a854895-t2.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor