Found Deceased ID - Sage Thompson, 18, Nampa, 2 Oct 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
WEB_Sage%20Thompson_1479850324180_50218643_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

“He was last seen in the early morning hours on that date near 16th Avenue North and Stampede Drive in Nampa,” said NPD Sgt. Tim Riha.

Thompson is possibly wearing glasses, has brown hair and brown eyes. He is 5-feet 5-inches tall, and weighs about 125 pounds.
http://www.kivitv.com/news/nampa-police-looking-for-missing-man

That's a big park - Lakeview Park in the area at which he was last seen. A creek wanders through the park but I cannot tell how deep it is from the sat image.

Train tracks behind the park.

I came across this story in the news and have been following it. There has not been much news since the first of December.

If you read his FB it appears he was saddened over a break up with a girl. He has a number of troubling posts. This lead me to believe that maybe he had done harm to himself.

There is post from a woman that may be his grandmother asking him to contact her. I am just guessing that she is a relative. On her page she has a small conversation from a friend that suggests maybe he has another FB account and is posting from that but I cannot find anything. She gives his middle name.

I was reading another missing report where the child was found because she was arrested. I searched https://www.idcourts.us/ and found a Sage Thompson, 18 that was scheduled for a court hearing in November for Minor-Possession of Marijuana or Paraphernalia, Use or Influence. There is really nothing on his FB that indicates drugs or drinking or anything abnormal to me. If it his him and he's on the run then hopefully he comes to his senses and comes home. A misdemeanor charge is not worth the worry.

The most recent article I can find is from 11 days ago:
Authorities have found no connection between the disappearance of 18-year-old Sage Thompson and Bruce A. Marchant, suspected of killing Boise State University student Sierra Bush.
Thompson was last seen Oct. 2 in the area of 16th Avenue North and Stampede Drive. Lakeview Park, the Boys & Girls Club of Nampa and the Hispanic Cultural Center of Idaho are all in that area.

“We don’t have any new information on Sage at all,” Riha said. “We wish we did.”

He said detectives plan to speak with their counterparts in Boise, but so far, nothing has tied Thompson’s disappearance to Marchant, Riha said.
Detectives do not know what happened to Thompson. Since he disappeared, none of his bank cards have been used, Riha said.

So there was some fear he crossed paths with this accused murderer :eek: but police have found no connection.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/article131804554.html

The dead body found Wednesday in Mason Creek has been identified as 18-year-old Sage Thompson, who was reported missing in October.

Nampa Police have not disclosed Thompson’s cause or manner of death. Thompson, of Nampa, was found around 11:16 a.m. in the 1000 block of 3rd Avenue after a city worker spotted his body caught in the creek’s debris trap.

So sad. RIP Sage.

I'm wondering how they identified him so quickly after being missing so long yet just found him yesterday? Or am I reading something wrong?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back