GUILTY ID - Taryn Summers, 8, sibs Tristan Sexton 17 (MISSING 10/1) & Taylor 14, safe, 15 Apr 2021 *arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Regarding the hard drugs found in three of the kids, is it fair to assume the drugs were directly administered to the children by someone?

Or could drugs be in a child's system simply by being in the environment where drugs are used? Like second-hand smoke of a hard substance?

Anyone know?

jmo

Regarding the hard drugs found in three of the kids, is it fair to assume the drugs were directly administered to the children by someone?

Or could drugs be in a child's system simply by being in the environment where drugs are used? Like second-hand smoke of a hard substance?

Anyone know?

jmo
i was wondering this too, if they just accidentally got into it

Emri Moore on Twitter
#NEW A Facebook event has been created to host a candlelight prayer vigil in memory of Taryn Summers tomorrow night at 8:00 pm. It will he held at Roy A. Bowman Family Memorial Park.
Facebook event: https://m.facebook.com/events/1165761500541415/
8:51 AM · Apr 16, 2021

Maggie O'Mara on Twitter
A special vigil is planned for Taryn Summers tomorrow night at 8pm at Bowman Park in Emmett. All are welcome to mourn and honor this little girl. The park is located on Washington & Main. https://fb.me/e/zHi1SrRw
9:12 AM · Apr 16, 2021

Rest in peace baby girl. :(

g10023.gif

It's probably a good idea to demand some proof of life regarding the other 2 missing kids. Did they stop "contacting" whoever since grandmother was arrested? I honestly fear it was the grandmother all along pretending to be them.

Have the kids been to school since September/October at all? Where are they even living at?

It's probably a good idea to demand some proof of life regarding the other 2 missing kids. Did they stop "contacting" whoever since grandmother was arrested? I honestly fear it was the grandmother all along pretending to be them.

Have the kids been to school since September/October at all? Where are they even living at?
They are safe, according to LE, so not sure we should be sleuthing info about them, except what is covered in MSM or addressed by LE.

jmo

Anyone know?

jmo
In the 2019 incident, as reported, the mother was convicted of "injuring a child."

Most likely violating the duty of care to a child -- and not mother directly administering hard drugs to the children.

It was not reported that the mother is currently incarcerated -- only that her current spouse is serving time for an unrelated matter.

Section 18-1501 – Idaho State Legislature

18-1501. INJURY TO CHILDREN. (1) Any person who, under circumstances or conditions likely to produce great bodily harm or death, willfully causes or permits any child to suffer, or inflicts thereon unjustifiable physical pain or mental suffering, or having the care or custody of any child, willfully causes or permits the person or health of such child to be injured, or willfully causes or permits such child to be placed in such situation that its person or health is endangered, is punishable by imprisonment in the county jail not exceeding one (1) year, or in the state prison for not less than one (1) year nor more than ten (10) years.
(2) Any person who, under circumstances or conditions other than those likely to produce great bodily harm or death, willfully causes or permits any child to suffer, or inflicts thereon unjustifiable physical pain or mental suffering, or having the care or custody of any child, willfully causes or permits the person or health of such child to be injured, or willfully causes or permits such child to be placed in such situation that its person or health may be endangered, is guilty of a misdemeanor.

[..]

I think LE require more than just a relative's word that the children are safe, otherwise they would have believed Lori Vallow's lies, too.
Exactly. Not sure if you're arguing with me or not, but I'm pretty confident LE isn't relying on social media comments to ensure the safety of the runaways.

jmo

Exactly. Not sure if you're arguing with me or not, but I'm pretty confident LE isn't relying on social media comments to ensure the safety of the runaways.

jmo
No, not arguing at all. I find it strange though that the older two were still considered missing until recently. Does that mean that the police didn't know or check their whereabouts?

I also would like to know if there was a grandfather in the picture or was it only grandma with the 4 kids.

There's a reason for the older two running away IMO.
When they were reported missing, was there any checks from child services for the two little ones?

To be clear - no meth or meth-related arrests have ever been reported here -- only that children tested positive for "hard drugs" in 2019, leading to injury against a child conviction against the mother. To my knowledge, the mother has also not been named in MSM.

Investigators have said little about the case but EastIdahoNews.com uncovered court documents that show Taylor, Taryn and a younger sibling all tested positive for hard drugs in 2019, leading to an injury to a child conviction against their mother. The mother’s current spouse is currently in Idaho Department of Correction custody on an unrelated case.

Body found believed to be missing 8-year-old, suspect in custody for murder - East Idaho News

ETA: We also know that the children (runaways) were not living with their mother at the time of their disappearance.

As a reminder sleuthing the following is not permitted:
Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Note: Media has not yet confirmed the relationship between Taryn and the female arrested.

Last edited:
Such sad news. My heart breaks.
I am interested to know more information of what has happened to this poor family for this all to happen
I hope the older two are safe completely and show they are when they are ready.
A lot of the way this was handled makes me scratch my head and like they were failed by the system a lot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back