ID ID - Tyler Thoroman, 21, Twin Falls County, 17 April 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Though I haven't posted for a very long time, I often think about Tyler and wonder if any progress has been made in his case. If any friends or family read this, do you know if this case is still actively being investigated? Or have you learned anything new that might make you believe this wasn't a homicide?

To me, a lack of leads is a great reason to run a story about this case. It could put the case back in the spotlight, and could reach people the the original stories didn't reach. The killer or killers may have talked to people about what happened in the interim. Maybe we can try again to encourage a local paper to run a story, especially since so much more time has passed.

I wish I could post some encouraging news, but I have not heard anything new since March 2011, when Tyler's dad asked me a question about his cell phone that I believe didn't lead to anything since I never heard more about it. I have no idea if it's still being actively investigated, and I still 100% believe it was a homicide. I don't know what, if anything, the police ruled it. I still Google his name every couple months just to see if anything new comes up online about it, though I'm sure I would hear if there were any major breaks, and that's how I found this post. It's still incredibly heartbreaking and frustrating that we're no closer to knowing what happened that night.

I agree that it would be nice to put the case back in the spotlight. I will shoot an e-mail to a couple news sources in Twin Falls to see if it's possible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo8877
Back