Found Deceased ID - William 'Bo' Kirk, 41, Post Falls, 22 Oct 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could it be possible that the wife/children/neighbor(s) did indeed see him being accosted and kidnapped from his driveway, hence the immediate search for him as a missing person and these reports?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's highly unlikely; we spent a great deal of time with Bo's family during the search between when he went missing and when they found his body, and nobody mentioned anything about witnessing anything. They were just as confused and scared as all of the rest of us. When the ATM footage of the suspects surfaced and it became more "real" that something had probably happened to Bo, they/we were all just completely shocked.

Could it be possible that the wife/children/neighbor(s) did indeed see him being accosted and kidnapped from his driveway, hence the immediate search for him as a missing person and these reports?

I believe kmwtal777 is related to Bo and would have heard that if Bo's wife saw him kidnapped from his driveway. It's possible a neighbor saw and only told the police/did not participate in all the gossip on social media. I was also thinking perhaps Bo DID notice he was being followed and purposely did not lead them back to his home but pulled into another driveway, elsewhere, to try to lose them before heading home.

I believe kmwtal777 is related to Bo and would have heard that if Bo's wife saw him kidnapped from his driveway. It's possible a neighbor saw and only told the police/did not participate in all the gossip on social media. I was also thinking perhaps Bo DID notice he was being followed and purposely did not lead them back to his home but pulled into another driveway, elsewhere, to try to lose them before heading home.

Yes, he's my girlfriend's uncle, and they're considered family to me. I think you're absolutely correct that someone saw something and reported it only to the police, not on SM. Where it was, and what they saw, remains a mystery. But you're correct in that Bo wouldn't purposefully lead the suspects back to his own home.

Dear kwmtal777,

I join everyone in saying I am so sorry about what happened to such a wonderful guy like Bo, who was in your life. It just saddens our hearts to hear that
something so heinous can be done to someone so loved and compassionate. It just makes no sense. There can only be one motive and that is evil.

It is so horrible and difficult to understand how a human can do this to another. I guess that is why I refer to them as "monsters" because
they cannot be capable of human emotions at all. There is no "human" aspect to them all at.

It is evident in your posts that you have been a great support to Bo's family. You are a Blessing.

Yes, he's my girlfriend's uncle, and they're considered family to me. I think you're absolutely correct that someone saw something and reported it only to the police, not on SM. Where it was, and what they saw, remains a mystery. But you're correct in that Bo wouldn't purposefully lead the suspects back to his own home.

Thanks kmwtal777! Have you asked to get verified insider status here yet?

I think it's highly unlikely; we spent a great deal of time with Bo's family during the search between when he went missing and when they found his body, and nobody mentioned anything about witnessing anything. They were just as confused and scared as all of the rest of us. When the ATM footage of the suspects surfaced and it became more "real" that something had probably happened to Bo, they/we were all just completely shocked.

I don't have any adequate words to describe how sorry I am for his wife, children and the rest of your family. This is such a tragedy. You all are in my thoughts and prayers.

The eyes look familiar to me as the person at the atm in the photo in this article . This is just my opinion.

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2016/nov/01/hayden-man-arrested-on-gun-charge-lived-in-same-ho/
3271be67b636fdfbd8a290730d274e5f.jpg

I'm not seeing either guy being the driver.

Maybe there were more than 2?

Bo may have been alive and kept somewhere else while the atm pin # was checked.
Moo

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So far, I'm just not seeing anything that would require such a cloak of secrecy by the court. The information released so far isn't really anything out of the ordinary.

There almost has to be a huge piece of this puzzle that's missing and it simply isn't obvious at this point. I can't imagine that there won't be at least two charges of murder when this is all said and done. Hutto almost had to have had an accomplice at the very beginning of this saga as well as at the end. . How else would he get his vehicle from point A to point B ? We know there was a second person in the truck, whether this person was somehow roped into this scheme after Kirk was abducted or beforehand is left to be seen. There seems to be many more questions than answers right now.

Dear kwmtal777,

I join everyone in saying I am so sorry about what happened to such a wonderful guy like Bo, who was in your life. It just saddens our hearts to hear that
something so heinous can be done to someone so loved and compassionate. It just makes no sense. There can only be one motive and that is evil.

It is so horrible and difficult to understand how a human can do this to another. I guess that is why I refer to them as "monsters" because
they cannot be capable of human emotions at all. There is no "human" aspect to them all at.

It is evident in your posts that you have been a great support to Bo's family. You are a Blessing.

Thanks for the kind words and support, everyone. In an odd way, it really does help knowing that complete strangers form all over the country are aware of this story and are trying to help.

As far as the whole "insider status" thing, can someone explain what that entails? I'm not coming here to look for sympathy or attention or anything, I just really appreciated the info that was being turned up in this thread and wanted to offer my thoughts and unique perspective as well. If it's something that will help facilitate the sharing of information here, then I'd be all for it. But the last thing I want to do is somehow be taking advantage of the fact that this case just happens to involve somebody I know. I am not a member of his immediate family, but I know that all of them (with the exception of Claudia, Bo's sister, being on the news quite a bit) have been relatively quiet and haven't really shared much of what they're going through with the public. I'll have a chance to see them again this Saturday at Bo's Celebration of Life (he would have hated the word "funeral"), so maybe I'll get a better sense then of what they know and how open they'll be with those facts.

I apologize about my relative unfamiliarity with this site and all of its nuances. It really is a tremendous resource.

Also, for what it's worth, I have become convinced that Hutto is the one seen in the ATM footage. The facial features look similar to me, especially the distinct bridge of his nose.

The eye color is the only puzzling thing, but I think that the lighting and poor quality on the ATM footage might make it appear that his eyes were lighter than they are.

I found a potentially huge piece of information in one of the news stories:

http://www.kxly.com/news/north-idah...-personal-security-concerns-to-light/42333708

"It's unfair to suggest that Mr. Kirk could have done anything to avoid this random and unprovoked attack. At least one witness says Kirk had no idea he had offended anyone. Kirk's death gives us good reason to reevaluate our personal safety."

"
We now know Bo Kirk was killed as part of a road rage incident that spiraled out of control. A witness says Kirk didn't know he was being followed."

I'm not sure how the media got ahold of this information, but it seems that they've got a somebody who witnessed either the "road rage incident", Hutto following Bo, or maybe even the final confrontation.

I think their information points to someone who was with Hotto, who could attest to road rage on Hotto's part and Bo's seeming lack of awareness of being followed. Keeping this guy in a separate jail means no conversations between Hotto and him. Also ensures his safety going forward. My guess is that he testifies and the gun charge gets lessened. Hotto has connections to a couple of states that we know of. If he was involved in any drug trade, his reach can be strong in his immediate area with other people having a reach in other states or counties. Federal lock-up is the best place for the other person arrested.

Is it possible that Hotto went off when he got angry (road rage) and the other person was surprised and stuck or in fear of their life? I am not sure but I certainly can see the second suspect's defense attorney spinning that yarn. Maybe the other guy is in the video at the atm and was being held at gunpoint to take out the money. Most important to me is that I think this person rolled on Hotto and will try or is willing to cut a deal for testimony.

Thanks for the kind words and support, everyone. In an odd way, it really does help knowing that complete strangers form all over the country are aware of this story and are trying to help.

As far as the whole "insider status" thing, can someone explain what that entails? I'm not coming here to look for sympathy or attention or anything, I just really appreciated the info that was being turned up in this thread and wanted to offer my thoughts and unique perspective as well. If it's something that will help facilitate the sharing of information here, then I'd be all for it. But the last thing I want to do is somehow be taking advantage of the fact that this case just happens to involve somebody I know. I am not a member of his immediate family, but I know that all of them (with the exception of Claudia, Bo's sister, being on the news quite a bit) have been relatively quiet and haven't really shared much of what they're going through with the public. I'll have a chance to see them again this Saturday at Bo's Celebration of Life (he would have hated the word "funeral"), so maybe I'll get a better sense then of what they know and how open they'll be with those facts.

I apologize about my relative unfamiliarity with this site and all of its nuances. It really is a tremendous resource.

Verified Insiders work with the leadership at Websleuths to verify their identity and relationship to the case. Once one is a verified insider, the verified insider can post without supporting information and it is up to the other members to determine the veracity of the information given. You can share what you want and/or be a voice of the family if you choose. It is up to you. You can alert a moderator to get the specific information needed to become verified by clicking on the red triangle in the lower left corner. Or, you can go here and read about it and decide if you want to become a verified insider ---http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?191641-Professional-Posters-amp-Verified-Insiders

I appreciate your willingness to be here. I am so sorry for your family's loss. It is so senseless and sickening to think this man was killed by this (these) monsters over something so ridiculous as a road incident.

Here on Websleuths they ask people who are friends and family or otherwise close to a case to send an email and get verified. Your identity will not be revealed here at all but you will have to tell a Mod who you are so that you can get verified. What this would do is it would allow you to share things here that may not be covered by the press. The rules here do not allow us to discuss gossip or rumors from comments on fb or anything not in the press or from official sources. We can provide a link to media stories and point out the comments are interesting but we really are not supposed to discuss rumors. The only exception to that rule though is if we have a verified insider. If you find out things and you are verified you can share here and we cannot not doubt what you say as an insider. Here is the link to read more about it: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

Verified Insiders work with the leadership at Websleuths to verify their identity and relationship to the case. Once one is a verified insider, the verified insider can post without supporting information and it is up to the other members to determine the veracity of the information given. You can share what you want and/or be a voice of the family if you choose. It is up to you. You can alert a moderator to get the specific information needed to become verified by clicking on the red triangle in the lower left corner. Or, you can go here and read about it and decide if you want to become a verified insider ---http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?191641-Professional-Posters-amp-Verified-Insiders

I appreciate your willingness to be here. I am so sorry for your family's loss. It is so senseless and sickening to think this man was killed by this (these) monsters over something so ridiculous as a road incident.

Got it; it's basically a process in which I'm verified over the phone/ via email by a moderator, so you can all take my word for it and not worry that I'm a random impostor. I don't see any harm in that, I'll send them an email shortly.

Is it possible that this witness is JB trying to finger DH for a deal? Not sure how the media would have gotten the info, but JB would've had a front row seat to what was happening and could be playing innocent victim along for the ride? JMO

I agree, the other party may not have known what DH had in mind post the road-rage incident (if it occurred), but JB was the one to acquire the gun a week before abducting BK. IMO, you don't trade for a gun and not expect to use.

I think their information points to someone who was with Hotto, who could attest to road rage on Hotto's part and Bo's seeming lack of awareness of being followed. Keeping this guy in a separate jail means no conversations between Hotto and him. Also ensures his safety going forward. My guess is that he testifies and the gun charge gets lessened. Hotto has connections to a couple of states that we know of. If he was involved in any drug trade, his reach can be strong in his immediate area with other people having a reach in other states or counties. Federal lock-up is the best place for the other person arrested.

Is it possible that Hotto went off when he got angry (road rage) and the other person was surprised and stuck or in fear of their life? I am not sure but I certainly can see the second suspect's defense attorney spinning that yarn. Maybe the other guy is in the video at the atm and was being held at gunpoint to take out the money. Most important to me is that I think this person rolled on Hotto and will try or is willing to cut a deal for testimony.

Just came across this article (dailymail, of all places), and there are two extremely important bits of info in the video near the bottom (not sure why I haven't seen this video yet, as I've been following KXLY quite closely)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ot-death-bank-account-road-rage-incident.html

According to the detectives cited in the video,

- Bo was, in fact, confronted and kidnapped in his own driveway

- It was not until after Bo was murdered that the suspects devised the plan to empty his bank account and torch his truck.

If these two bits of info are correct, then this tells me:

- Bo was unaware that he was being followed (supported by eyewitness claims previously mentioned)
- Bo's abduction must have taken place extremely fast, with one suspect immediately driving Bo's truck out of the neighborhood and one suspect driving their other vehicle used to follow Bo initially.
- Bo was killed and dumped in the shooting area before the suspects went to the ATMs, which makes for a more believable timeline of events.

Honestly, hearing about this and picturing this all taking place makes me sick to my stomach. Even if they can't up the charge to first-degree murder (which I still think they can do, even if this followed a road rage incident), they can surely additionally charge these two monsters with aggravated kidnapping, which is a charge that makes one eligible for capital punishment in Idaho.

EDIT:

Here's the original video from KXLY

http://www.kxly.com/news/north-idaho-news/road-rage-murder-suspect-held-on-2-million-bond/42320990

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiosities
Back