Found Deceased ID - William 'Bo' Kirk, 41, Post Falls, 22 Oct 2016 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Definitely wearing glasses. You can see the wire rim overlapping the Carhartt label and outlining the eyes and the line across the bridge of the nose. I would say he has blue eyes. It also looks like maybe he's wearing black surgical gloves under those cotton/wool gloves with the index and middle fingers cut off, or maybe some black electoral tape wrapped around them.
9146dc5df77929158bb55279d375d35c.png
77c81ffa66ace96a68aca80373dffe34.png
Someone may have already pointed out that those look like Black Nitrile Gloves... and white/light colored fingerless gloves.
The nitrile gloves could be medical, but more likely used by mechanics and in other similar industrial jobs
https://ammex.com/news/what-are-black-nitrile-gloves/

Oh darn! :(

Rest in Peace Bo! My sincere condolences to the family and friends.

Hi everyone just putting my thoughts out there I zoomed in on the photo of the person at the atm and lightened it in photo editor my partner pointed out that it looks like the person has darker eyelashes the first thing my partner said was it looks like mascara this person is wearing not glasses.

For some reason I think it's a woman.

I think my attempt at posting got deleted...issues.

Those eyes!

The passenger appears smaller.

Do you think they may have had Bo in the back of the truck while making sure the pin # he gave them worked?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This is heartbreaking. His smile makes me think he was a great father and family man. Such a tragic death over nothing. RIP Bo :rose:

Bo Kirk murder has hallmarks of an inside job

The search for a missing Hayden man took a deadly turn at a cold and wet shooting range in North Idaho.

The body of William “Bo” Kirk, 41, was discovered at the Hayden Creek Shooting Range on Tuesday afternoon. What was previously a missing persons investigation is now being called a homicide.

This case has the hallmarks of an inside job.

Whoever is responsible is very familiar with Kirk's routine and Kootenai County. It appears Kirk was abducted, killed, and his bank account looted, all within two hours and 38 minutes.

There's a potential witness out there. Someone in a red car who's parked right behind the killers as they used the U.S. Bank in Hayden Saturday night.

Wednesday, investigators released new surveillance video that shows at least two people sitting inside Kirk's stolen truck as they withdrew money from his bank account on the night he vanished after leaving work.

A doctor at Northwest Specialty Hospital told investigators he saw Kirk leaving work at 7:05 p.m. Saturday. Just 90 minutes later, someone else was using Kirk's stolen credit card. We now know kirk's disappearance was not a random, spur of the moment crime.

The latest surveillance video from U.S. Bank shows two people inside Kirk's stolen pickup truck. The identities of both of them concealed by gloves, hats, and heavy clothing.

The sheriff also hopes that hunters who have set up some game cameras in the Hayden Creek area might have caught a glimpse of the killers as they dumped Mr. Kirk's body.

http://www.kxly.com/news/north-idaho-news/bo-kirk-murder-has-hallmarks-of-an-inside-job/42263996

BBM

And how exactly do we know that ? Is it because they are all dressed up ?

It's possible that the knit cap and the coat belonged to Bo himself............if that's the case, this one is going to be hard to crack.

A man who said he is a family friend of the Post Falls man found dead on Tuesday said Wednesday he was the one who came across his friend’s body and it freaked him out.

Brian Johnston said he was out searching for Kirk and freaked out when he came across Kirk's body. He did not specify an exact location or how Kirk was found. Authorities said Kirk's body was found in the Hayden Creek area of the forest.

Johnston said it took him “three looks” to realize what he was seeing.

“And then I was in my truck doing 45 down a dirt road to cell phone service. [Calling the authorities] It was the first thing,” he said.

Johnston also said the family had hired psychics to help look for Kirk and they said Kirk was “in a ravine near water.”

http://www.krem.com/news/local/koot...-post-falls-mans-body-i-freaked-out/342395693

[video=youtube;TAif9LThFM0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAif9LThFM0[/video]

Second video released by the cops. Take note of the perp on the passenger side take a box out of the backseat and go rummaging through it.

In regards to the second video:

The driver looks more heavyset in this video. In the previous video, the coat looked as if it was way too big for him, in this video it appears to simply be a little bulky but fits fairly well. It may have appeared to be too big in the first video because of the way he was sitting and it was bunched up some as he was leaning out the window.

The passenger had a box cutter or a blade of some kind at the ready in order to cut the tape on the cardboard box. This person may carry that knife with them all the time or have it on a keychain.
The passenger appears to be rifling through the entire vehicle to see what he can find, as if he's shopping for items at a swap meet.

The passenger appears to be smaller and thinner than the driver. This may be a male/female team. Most likely it is a couple of local bangers, but husbands and wives have been known to kill and rob together.

If that coat belongs to the perp, then someone "out there" should have seen him wearing it. It's possible it came from Goodwill or a garage sale to use solely in this robbery. It's also possible that it belongs to him. I imagine every article of clothing we see in the video has already found it's way into a dumpster right there locally. That's something for the local garbage company to keep an eye out for.

They torched his vehicle shortly after this video was taken. That means they had a car waiting nearby to where it was burned, or they headed off on foot afterwards. Some kind of accelerant would be needed to set a large pickup like this on fire. That takes me back to the idea that they had a car waiting elsewhere.......as well as a can of gasoline. It's possible they stopped in his truck and got some gasoline, but I doubt we are that lucky.

The driver has something on the front of his shirt that almost appears to be a name tag. Anybody got any idea what that is ? It doesn't appear to be part of his shirt or the jacket.

Towards the end of the transaction, you can see the reflection of headlights coming up behind him. He doesn't notice this for a couple of seconds, but as the car pulls up closer and he sees it in the mirror, he immediately hightails it out of there.

I doubt if the lady that pulled up behind them saw anything of value. It was Bo's truck so it would have had Bo's tag on it. Short of a tag #, I don't know what other useful information she might be able to provide.

Couldn't LE get the info from the bank on who it was that withdrew money in the red car?

I agree. The passenger is much smaller and very well could be a woman. Also note that the driver took real good look at the receipt that he got after the withdrawl. Checking the balance I'm thinking. Maybe there wasn't much left which is why this is the last stop before torching the truck.

The other thing is that the driver's shirt is much more exposed in the second video. I'm not sure he's wearing scrubs. It could be just a baggy t-shirt.

Just watched the video again and it appears that a 2nd withdrawl is made.

The driver spends quite a bit of time initially pushing buttons etc. I think that he asked for too much money initially. Then he lowers his withdrawl amount, and asks for balance. He gets the money, checks the receipt and then pushes more buttons. Next thing we see is him handing the passenger more money.

I think Bo's account is essentially empty at this point.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K-Nine
Back