IDIs On This Forum?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Who were those offficials besides from Lou Smit (who took the staged scene at face value)?

It is the unsophistication which is relevant in this staged scene. This is what the CASKU experts pointed out.

Lou Smit: "I see someone taking that handle and pulling it very violently tight and killing her."
Smit saw exactly what the stager of the scene wanted him to see. He was so blinded by the staged scene that he obviously didn't take the time to read what the autopsy report said about the neck knot - that it was a double knot. Well, with a double knot tied first, the perp can pull all he wants at the 17-inch cord and it will have no effect at all. Try it out yourself: tie a cord around an object with a double knot and you won't need any cord looped around a handle to pull anything tight here.
And if Lou Smit was so convinced of his intruder theory, taking the garrote contraption for real, then why on earth didn't he open his mouth at the CASKU meeting and presented his insights there to these FBI experts who were the cream of the crop in that field? But Smit did not say one word at this meeting. Not one word. Speaks volumes imo.

:clap::clap:

There WAS no pineapple in a Tupperware bowl in her bedroom. There was Tupperware bowl, but it has never been stated anywhere that it had pineapple in it. There was pineapple found in exactly two places. First, in a bowl with PR's fingerprints on it, (which incidentally appears in a photo on a table at the R Christmas party on Dec. 23, 2 days before the murder). And second in the stomach of JBR, found at autopsy and later matched to the pineapple in the bowl, which LE had frozen so it could be tested.

the tupperware in her room probably had beads or craft items stored in it,common sense, common sense,common sense,which even Lou Smit didn't use,when he said he thought it had pineapple in it. :rolleyes:

Any RDI scenario fails to characterize this murder.

'...a crime like this' as you put it, has never happened before, according to FBI Robert Ressler: "I've never in 35 years seen anything like this, its totally bizarre".
A crime scene that has both a dead body and a "ransom" note in the same location is to what I believe Ressler was referring.

-Tea

A crime scene that has both a dead body and a "ransom" note in the same location is to what I believe Ressler was referring.

-Tea

From the article:

Ressler said he has never seen a murder and sexual assault like that on JonBenet Ramsey. "It is highly, highly unusual. I mean, the whole thing is totally bizarre. I've never, in my 35-year career, seen anything like this."

The context clearly has more to do with JBR's condition than with the ransom note and body locations.

Pretty sure that it was bone chillin' cold. But, how could he have crawled through that tiny little window, while wearing a coat...when John, said himself, that when he crawled through it, after locking himself out of the house, he stripped down to his underwear, he didn't want to get caught on anything on the window sill.
So John claims.

-Tea

but don't forget...she was stun-gunned first ! ever tried to eat pineapple while you're unconcious from being stun-gunned?? I imagine it would be pretty hard.

stun guns don't knock you out anyway,nonetheless,I don't think JB would have had an appetite after that.

LOL...me either. Yeah, that's a BIG hole in the intruder using a stun gun on JB, and feeding her pineapple theory. I know that I wouldn't want to sit down for tea and pineapple with a person that had just stun-gunned me.

the tupperware in her room probably had beads or craft items stored in it,common sense, common sense,common sense,which even Lou Smit didn't use,when he said he thought it had pineapple in it. :rolleyes:

Yeah, why in the world would she have had pineapple in a tupperware bowl, in her room anyway?...That makes no sense.

The more I read about this the only reason I see for the Ramseys to both lie about what happened is to protect their son Burke - otherwise I don't see any mother or father covering up for the other. They both had to protect Burke - make sure he wasn't taken away from them.
Burke was officially cleared. As for John and Patsy both lying, I could see them doing this if they shared culpability.

-Tea

Yeah, why in the world would she have had pineapple in a tupperware bowl, in her room anyway?...That makes no sense.

I guess he isn't aware that fruit rots pretty quickly.Or else he just expects the rest of the world to be as dumb as the R's think everyone should be,in order to believe their lies.

That is just so ridiculous...so he supposedly left through the basement window, for which he came...and he was carrying a roll of duct tape, cord...AND a baseball bat....and he leaped up onto that suitcase...while holding all of these things...(guess he didn't need but one hand to lift himself up)....and hoisted himself up and through the window..and dropped the bat outside on the ground. That is a load of bull....I have said it before, and I will say it again....
#1....How did he see? At this time, the basement would have been so dark that he wouldn't have been able to see his hand in front of him, but yet, he wiped down the flashlight...and batteries, and places it on the counter...(how thoughtful)....and manages to make it back down to the basement, in the dark, and go through that obstacle course that they had down there...and crawled out the window. And #2...why didn't he take the flashlight with him?? Why wipe it down including the batteries, and leave it behind, when taking it with him, and using it to see with, would have been SO MUCH easier.

I don't think lighting was a big issue. There's evidence the perp used a flashlight (wiped down batteries and flashlight) and there's testimony the kitchen light was on in the middle of the night.

I also don't think entry was a big issue. It probably wasn't dark at 4:30, it was probably dusk, since dusk lasts longer (it doesn't get dark quick). I'd bet an intruder walked right thru the front door somehow. Its less conspicuous than crawling thru the basement window.

LOL...me either. Yeah, that's a BIG hole in the intruder using a stun gun on JB, and feeding her pineapple theory. I know that I wouldn't want to sit down for tea and pineapple with a person that had just stun-gunned me.
Well, Ames, the only proper way to stun gun someone and then have tea and pineapple with them is if you do so with your pinkie extended thusly.

-Tea

I don't think lighting was a big issue. There's evidence the perp used a flashlight (wiped down batteries and flashlight) and there's testimony the kitchen light was on in the middle of the night.

why would said intruder have the kitchen light on?

Who says JBR sat down for tea and pineapple with the person who had just stun-gunned her?

yea,I think I'd be a bit PO'd.

I also don't think entry was a big issue. It probably wasn't dark at 4:30, it was probably dusk, since dusk lasts longer (it doesn't get dark quick). I'd bet an intruder walked right thru the front door somehow. Its less conspicuous than crawling thru the basement window.

You are obviously not from around these parts are you??

Who says JBR sat down for tea and pineapple with the person who had just stun-gunned her?

well,JR said she was stun-gunned in her room..but then he also said Santa Bill would have fed her pineapple...that JB would have went downstairs with him to have a snack of pineapple..so which is it?? they throw stuff out there to see what'll stick...

There IS testimony that there were "strange, moving lights" in the kitchen that night. The flashlight. AFTER the murder, being wiped down and placed on the kitchen counter.
I have seen no testimony about the kitchen light being on that night. But I would imagine it would not be unusual- the famiy arrived home from the White's around 10 and PR gave JBR her pre-mortem pineapple snack. I don't think she would need to do that in the dark- after all JBR was still alive and PR never thought the pineapple would "resurface".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968
Back