If I Could Ask Cindy, George & Lee a Few Questions

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ooooh, oooh great thread!!! I want to seriously ask Cindy: "If Casey knows who has Caylee as you have repeatedly stated but she can't tell the police how to go about finding her because it would put Caylee in danger, then WHY do you criticize the public and the media for not searching for her?? Would we not be "putting her in danger" by looking for her??

P.S. St. Crispian hope you don't mind me jackin your idea!:)

Also, Cindy, why is it that KC is ALLOWED to give hints about who took Caylee. The kidnappers actually said you can give hints but do not tell anyone my real identify.

Also, Cindy, why is it that KC is ALLOWED to give hints about who took Caylee. The kidnappers actually said you can give hints but do not tell anyone my real identify.

I think KC has spent too much time watching soap operas..

With the recent "statement" released by the Anthony's, I have a few comments and questions for both Cindy and George.

This whole "our marriage is honky-dory" is crap! It stinks. And not like a "damn dead body", Cindy! It's a ploy. A ploy to take attention off of the upcoming anniversary of Caylee's remains being found. A day when she was finally, after months of laying out in those dark, cold, lonely woods, brought home and placed back into your care. A child that you both now deny! Yes, deny! By claiming that Caylee is still alive... you are denying her! By claiming that the remains that you had cremated were not those of Caylee's... you are denying her. How could you?

From Caylee's obituary:

Caylee’s life may have been short lived on this earth but her life will not have ended without a purpose. She will be sadly missed but never forgotten. Caylee Marie Anthony now has her angel wings and will be watching over so many other children.

Do you know that by now claiming Caylee to be alive you are denying her of her "purpose?" That it is as if you have stripped her of her "angel wings?" What enrages me... is that you KNOW she is NOT alive. You KNOW! How could you do this to her?

Have both of you ever thought about what your life is going to be like once Casey is convicted and sentenced to death (I go back and forth between LWOP and death)? Once you no longer have a reason to lie for her? Sell your souls for her (their words... not mine). Will you look back and think... when you think about Caylee... will you think to yourselves... What have we done? That is all I wish for (other than justice for Caylee) is that you both will wake up one day and realize what you have done... and for WHAT?

I think KC has spent too much time watching soap operas..

True fact! So much of this story reeks of people who live life through weird pop culture glasses. KC's entire "life" (I use the quotes because we know now it's 90% fraudulant) was filtered through social media and bands, tv shows and movies. She used other people's words, song lyrics, pictures, to define herself. IMO she wanted her life to be something it wasn't, and the work it would have taken to get the life she pretended to have would have taken her down a peg and made her be a little humble. IMO rather than that, she was given the opportunity and the example that deceit is allowed and laziness ignored, and decided that this life of lies and deceipt was preferable. The stories they gave, too cliche even for a Law and Order "ripped from the headlines" episode (police conspiracies, kidnappers holding her down, lists of instructions and rules!), are just laughable and point right to a group of vastly delusional people.

Again, moo!

True fact! So much of this story reeks of people who live life through weird pop culture glasses. KC's entire "life" (I use the quotes because we know now it's 90% fraudulant) was filtered through social media and bands, tv shows and movies. She used other people's words, song lyrics, pictures, to define herself. IMO she wanted her life to be something it wasn't, and the work it would have taken to get the life she pretended to have would have taken her down a peg and made her be a little humble. IMO rather than that, she was given the opportunity and the example that deceit is allowed and laziness ignored, and decided that this life of lies and deceipt was preferable. The stories they gave, too cliche even for a Law and Order "ripped from the headlines" episode (police conspiracies, kidnappers holding her down, lists of instructions and rules!), are just laughable and point right to a group of vastly delusional people.
Again, moo!

BBM
I think she used other people's words and thoughts to define herself because inside she is empty. She has nothing inside - her soul is a very very young soul, and she has no inner being with any character or integrity. Instead she mirrors back what she thinks she's supposed to feel and how she is supposed to act, and what she thinks others want to hear.

But I think inside, she is just empty.

Is Casey still protecting the family? If not, why can't she come out and tell what she knows? If she wasn't supposed to tell what she knew, why was it ok to give hints? Shouldn't it be one or the other?

Why don't you visit her in jail? If the answer is because of the sunshine laws, why is that a problem? You don't have a problem going on tv under other circumstances, so we know you're not camera shy or private about your lives. Couldn't you go in and say hi happy holidays or something?

Is Casey still protecting the family? If not, why can't she come out and tell what she knows? If she wasn't supposed to tell what she knew, why was it ok to give hints? Shouldn't it be one or the other?

Why don't you visit her in jail? If the answer is because of the sunshine laws, why is that a problem? You don't have a problem going on tv under other circumstances, so we know you're not camera shy or private about your lives. Couldn't you go in and say hi happy holidays or something?

Hi Horace,

Your question made me realize that Cindy's letters are proof that the reason they don't visit Casey in jail is not because of the SunShine laws. If that were the only reason (privacy in their communications) then Cindy wouldn't be writing all those letters as she knows they fall under the same law and are disclosed to the public.

So, to my way of thinking, that leaves only two other reasons they don't visit. Either Casey doesn't want to see them or they're (either family or defense team) is afraid of what Casey might let loose. In either case, it makes Casey look bad! (I never can find that "moo" cow when I need her.)

Hi Horace,

Your question made me realize that Cindy's letters are proof that the reason they don't visit Casey in jail is not because of the SunShine laws. If that were the only reason (privacy in their communications) then Cindy wouldn't be writing all those letters as she knows they fall under the same law and are disclosed to the public.

So, to my way of thinking, that leaves only two other reasons they don't visit. Either Casey doesn't want to see them or they're (either family or defense team) is afraid of what Casey might let loose. In either case, it makes Casey look bad! (I never can find that "moo" cow when I need her.)

Great post, EU. The Cow--- Press : write the word 'cow' and press : again

:cow:

With the recent "statement" released by the Anthony's, I have a few comments and questions for both Cindy and George.

This whole "our marriage is honky-dory" is crap! It stinks. And not like a "damn dead body", Cindy! It's a ploy. A ploy to take attention off of the upcoming anniversary of Caylee's remains being found. A day when she was finally, after months of laying out in those dark, cold, lonely woods, brought home and placed back into your care. A child that you both now deny! Yes, deny! By claiming that Caylee is still alive... you are denying her! By claiming that the remains that you had cremated were not those of Caylee's... you are denying her. How could you?

From Caylee's obituary:

Caylee’s life may have been short lived on this earth but her life will not have ended without a purpose. She will be sadly missed but never forgotten. Caylee Marie Anthony now has her angel wings and will be watching over so many other children.

Do you know that by now claiming Caylee to be alive you are denying her of her "purpose?" That it is as if you have stripped her of her "angel wings?" What enrages me... is that you KNOW she is NOT alive. You KNOW! How could you do this to her?

Have both of you ever thought about what your life is going to be like once Casey is convicted and sentenced to death (I go back and forth between LWOP and death)? Once you no longer have a reason to lie for her? Sell your souls for her (their words... not mine). Will you look back and think... when you think about Caylee... will you think to yourselves... What have we done? That is all I wish for (other than justice for Caylee) is that you both will wake up one day and realize what you have done... and for WHAT?

Now *THIS*, Came from the heart & I applaud you Lola! :)

I have one question for Cindy/George Anthony, it's pretty simple and I know I will never hear them answer it.

Q: what punishment do you think is appropriate for the person who killed Caylee?

Why haven't you been a voice for Caylee?

Why are you putting very little value on Caylee's life?

Why did you state that you believe that Caylee is still alive? Would that help Inmate Anthony or hurt her?

Why does it seem you've traded one child for the other?

I understand unconditional love but what you both do goes against everything you wanted for your felonious child. You kept her down instead of helping her to grow and flourish. You kept her crippled and not able to fend for herself. You never allowed her to "grow up" and Caylee paid the ultimate price. You pitted one child against the other and it clearly seems you have traded one child for the other. Are there any bounds you will not cross???

Do you see yourself the martyr everyone else sees?

You said lying isn't a crime nor does lying make your felonious child a murderer, do you see it now? Do you see how Caylee was allegedly missing and all the lies your daughter gave to the authorities sending them on a wild goose chase she left Caylee to lie in that watery tomb decomposing? did you read how the critters in that swamp scattered little Caylee's bones over a large area and ate her flesh? What is wrong with you both????

Did you send DC in those woods to search for a deceased Caylee?

Do you have nightmares?

What do you think the outcome of this capital murder trial will be? Can you look that far ahead?

I wish you both would wake up and smell the coffee, stop blaming innocent people, stop your nonsense for Caylee's sake...You know this is about Caylee and a great injustice done to her..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

For Cindy, who likes to point fingers and say its a clue from Casey.
During the time ICA moved out of the home until she was arrested, ICA told several people that the baby was with the nanny. She also told some that Caylee was with you. So, holding with your reasoning that Annie could be, Lauren could be, Amy could be...isn't it equally reasonable to suggest that Zanny could be code for Cindy?

I don't think there is anything that I would like to ask them (doubt I would trust the answer), but there is a few things that I would like to tell them :)

I don't think there is anything that I would like to ask them (doubt I would trust the answer), but there is a few things that I would like to tell them :)

I hear ya. When I bring questions, I always imagine I have already given them truth serum. :hypno:

I'd let Jewel do the asking for me :)[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG602tjDzGs[/ame]

Hi Horace,

BBM-The former, I think. If the family were worried about what KC would reveal, they would not invite her to write back to them, they might not even write to her in the first place (they'd try some sneakier mode of communication, I'm sure!). KC will not have the visits or really reciprocate the letters, IMO, because she and JB truly feel it is better for her not to give anything to the public-He has an uphill battle as it is!

For Cindy, who likes to point fingers and say its a clue from Casey.
During the time ICA moved out of the home until she was arrested, ICA told several people that the baby was with the nanny. She also told some that Caylee was with you. So, holding with your reasoning that Annie could be, Lauren could be, Amy could be...isn't it equally reasonable to suggest that Zanny could be code for Cindy?

bbm
I agree.
YES!! It sure is reasonable!!!, IMO

BBM
I think she used other people's words and thoughts to define herself because inside she is empty. She has nothing inside - her soul is a very very young soul, and she has no inner being with any character or integrity. Instead she mirrors back what she thinks she's supposed to feel and how she is supposed to act, and what she thinks others want to hear.

But I think inside, she is just empty.

:goodpost: Sundance

bbm
I agree.
YES!! It sure is reasonable!!!, IMO

Especially since Tony told LE that Casey usually said, during those 31 days, that Caylee was with her parents. He said she barely mentioned Caylee being with the "nanny."

When you think of it, if Casey did have that fight with Cindy on the 15th and Cindy threatened to take Caylee away from her... that could be code for "Zanny taking Caylee from her."

Cindy does have pretty nice teeth... she is about 5'6-5'7 and she isn't that bad looking of a woman on the outside. I wouldn't say a 10 though. But, in a backwards sort of way, it could have been code for Cindy.

Casey also said Zanny was Hispanic. According to Kiomarie, Cindy did not like Hispanics... so in Casey's own way... it could mean code for Cindy.

Does this make sense? It makes sense to me. (I'm trying to act like Cindy here).

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
doubleeye
Back