If it should be in the news, contact me!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have always wished there was more info on the Tamara Porrin case from DuBois, PA. Her case was quickly swept under the rug and she was written off as a run away. No one seemed to looked into why her parents never reported her missing, her sister did when she found out a year later. It was back in 86 though so I doubt much information could be gotten these days. It just always bugged me how no one looked into the parents who wouldn't report their own kid missing. I do believe her sister is still in the area though.

I have always wished there was more info on the Tamara Porrin case from DuBois, PA. Her case was quickly swept under the rug and she was written off as a run away. No one seemed to looked into why her parents never reported her missing, her sister did when she found out a year later. It was back in 86 though so I doubt much information could be gotten these days. It just always bugged me how no one looked into the parents who wouldn't report their own kid missing. I do believe her sister is still in the area though.
@Lorenathered I am trying to find Tamara Porrin's sister to see if she could talk to me about this.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbjoe35
Back