If Terri is guilty...why isn't she cracking?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's just me...

But I feel that sending cell-phone photos of your no-nos to your husband's high school buddy is a form of cracking.

JMO, but I honestly believe this aspect of TH is seperate and distinct from if she was capable of what is suspected of her.

JMO, but I honestly believe this aspect of TH is seperate and distinct from if she was capable of what is suspected of her.

In my world, it would be a form of cracking.

In her world, not so much. It's just another incident in a pattern of recklessness and selfishness that goes back at least a decade with her.

Have you seen the photos?

I wonder what people feel sexually graphic pictures in various states of undress mean?

I do not think her body building pics are sexually graphic-not in this day and age. Maybe 100 years ago.

Don't know where to put this but I am curious as to what you all think are the prime reasons LE said in the beginning, the very beginning, that this was not something the community should be alarmed about....not exact wording but meaning "no one" out there on the loose more or less kidnapping children....what I wonder is what instantly had them focusing in the direction that they were?

Who knows? Maybe they just did not want to panic the populace unnecessarily? There was no evidence or reason to believe that Kyron's disappearance was due to stranger abduction, or, at least, that it was likely to be repeated? They have evidence to which we are not privvy?

Who knows? Maybe they just did not want to panic the populace unnecessarily? The was no evidence or reason to believe that Kyron's disappearance was due to stranger abduction, or, at least, that it was likely to be repeated? They have evidence to which we are not privvy?

I think what is more telling that they did not tell the population to be on the lookout for individuals that may exhibit certain characteristics, like shaving off a beard, drinking more heavily; the standard thing that they say about noticing a perp.

They also never had a composite of any strangers seen at the school.

I imagine LE did a background check on every person that was at the school, but that doesn't mean that someone who hasn't been caught yet has a record.

I imagine people at the school and in the neighborhood were reporting people that they knew of that might be a little "off" as well.

There's just one part of this that I can't agree with. IF she is innocent (which I don't believe she is) she should STILL be talking to police as much as she can to try to convince them of her innocence. The longer it takes to get LE to believe she's innocent, the longer it'll be before they redirect their focus elsewhere.

If you were an innocent mother, accused of disappearing your child, wouldn't you be yelling "It wasn't me! WTH do I need to do to make you BELIEVE me so you will go find who REALLY took my kid! I want my baby back!"

So you see, her being silent IS hindering the search for Kyron. If she's innocent, she's not doing her part to get the LE resources redirected off of her and onto other more useful places. :-(

To me, this is the reason I believe she is guilty.

MOO of course.

bbm

It is not her job to direct, or redirect LE in what they do or how they use their resources. And until she got her attorney, she apparently talked and talked to LE--according to her email and published reports.

I doubt they'd believe anything she said. She's been through hours of interrogations, according to published reports (5 interviews in less than 2 days, according to her email via a TV station).

She gave them her timeline. Up to them to disprove it; up to her attorney in court to refute LE if they say they can disprove it.

All we've heard about TH is from others who have an agenda, a belief about her, and who have been smearing her. But we do know that she was at the presser until she was voted off the island.

She was active in ordering and getting flyers. (Previously published and discussed.) She was in contact with friends, even saying thanks in public (no longer available on FB). She & KH went to gym to give them some--as best I recall. Funny thing is that KH goes to the gym, it's OK. She goes, for whatever reason, and it's the earmark of a heinous criminal.

The entire story we've heard has been only partial and slanted. I keep reading posts all over the place that she "failed" 2 or 3 lie detector tests. According to what I've read from media resources--all in the reference section here, she may have "vented" at home, according to KH, who labeled it as failing LDT.

But it seems like the answer to one question was "inconclusive" (or at least one) and we don't know what that question was. The second one she became upset (5 interviews, exhaustion, LE leaning on her, Kyron gone, maybe stressful?????) and walked ouit on. I believe she declined the 3rd, and maybe on advice from her attorney.

While KH & Dy kept saying that she wasn't cooperating (at all) with LE, turns out she was--according to LE, early on and then later "sometimes." We don't know their definition of "cooperating" later on, either.

There is a restraining order from KH and the allegation of a MFH plot. However, the restraining order is no indication of guilt of anything. If it is, then KH had to be "guilty" of something when DY got one against him during their divorce. That sword cuts both ways.

LE has chosen her as their focus. That's their job. There is no way that she can "redirect" them about anything.

She's been the focus of a totally weird botched sting. LE decoyed her while KH took her daughter and went off to a secret place. She then received a RO. She was then kicked out of her home.

She has no power to direct anyone about anything, let alone LE. All things considered, if she has anything else to say, the overall treatment she's had from all sources would be more likely to make her set her heels and really not say anything, IMHO. Of course, her attorney has his game plan, and she's keeping quiet. I don't see that as an indicator of guilt.

In my world, it would be a form of cracking.

In her world, not so much. It's just another incident in a pattern of recklessness and selfishness that goes back at least a decade with her.

Examples? From a decade back forward? Other than the single DUI, I mean.

BBM Yep. Her silence, and lack of participation in the search for Kyron. Kyron's still missing and she should be wanting to find him either because she loves him or she wants to clear herself, but her silence at this point says alot.

Interestingly enough, according to one TV station, citing one of her emails I believe it was, she *did* participate in the search for Kyron under the auspices of LE. She referred to it being "great" to be out with the detectives. The link, I believe, is in our reference section.

Examples? From a decade back forward? Other than the single DUI, I mean.

Reckless and selfish. Have you seen her arrest record? Her marital history? Her dragging her son from bad marriage to bad marriage and changing his name along the way?

Not wanting to change the direction of this thread, and trying to stay on topic... but she's been arrested for much more than one DUI and burning leaves in her yard.

How can you know what they are then?

The motion also states police told Kaine that Terri exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of Terri Horman "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity." According to the filing, the "sexual nature" of the relationship between Cook and Terri Horman began on or about June 30, four days after Kaine Horman moved out of the family's Northwest Portland home.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Pol...g-mirrored-talk-with-landscaper-98369624.html

Interestingly enough, according to one TV station, citing one of her emails I believe it was, she *did* participate in the search for Kyron under the auspices of LE. She referred to it being "great" to be out with the detectives. The link, I believe, is in our reference section.

BBM

What if she was out there now actively searching for him and was the one who finds him - will she then be let off the hook - I think NOT! She is best to be doing what she is doing - remaining silent. JMO

Reckless and selfish. Have you seen her arrest record? Her marital history? Her dragging her son from bad marriage to bad marriage and changing his name along the way?

Not wanting to change the direction of this thread, and trying to stay on topic... but she's been arrested for much more than one DUI and burning leaves in her yard.

Link, please, for those arrests other than one DUI and burning leaves.

Marital history? DY's been marrried 3 times. KH twice, and he cheated on his pregnant wife (DY) while they were still living together. Does that make them reckless and selfish?

There's so much going on with this case and the people involved that using a broad brush to paint TH black because of marital history pretty much throws big big splatters on others. IMHO.

Well just link?

Or I suppose I could start a thread. Then you wouldn't be OT. May be best to do that.

You are personalizing posts here by asking how do you know? What does that mean? That is against TOS.

Talk about posts do not get into a back and forth challenging other posters............

OK thread is closing. I'm done with snark............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000