If the plan was to be seen at the school.....

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie09
True, I would know what part of the program or where I was, but no idea of the exact time.

You might have a much better idea of what time it was if you'd just arrived, were preparing yourself to leave, or if you were in a location (such as a school) where bells rang periodically. Bells are normally programmed to ring at precise times each day.....

Charlie09's comment was in response to mine.

I think that IF TMH did this, she left the school with Kyron no later than 8:20 am. That is fifteen minutes before the first bell rang at that school, so not useful as a time referent.

And I believe that she probably said that she had entered the school with Kyron, then they had to go back to the truck, then they went back and she took the famous photo. Instead of what might be the truth: she took the photo, then left the school with Kyron.

The time discrepancy would then be only about 5-10 minutes. No bells ringing. Lots of commotion, all the potential witnesses moving around to various places within the school within the time frame.

Yes, it's pretty bold. But I think that whoever did this is a pretty bold person. Clearly not someone unwilling to take a few risks.

I thought MSM reported that his jacket and backpack were hanging in the classroom. She may have known she had a few hours, but til the bus came? That's what I'm wondering...

IF it was TMH, then every minute that went by until Kyron was discovered missing, the better. She may have planned on only having an hour and actually getting 6-7 hours was a huge bonus.

Is there any truth the supposed dr's appointment?
That Friday?
Kyron's symptoms?
Note to teacher?

I'm not totally sold on Terri having an accomplice or, honestly, that she did this, but I do believe if she did this, she went to the school to establish her alibi. Otherwise, she could have said a car drove up and snatched Kyron out of the yard, he wandered off (I know bio parents say he was shy, but he was also a little boy who, apparently, had trouble listening/following directions). Kids being snatched out of a yard is far more common than kids being snatched out of a school. Heck, even kids snatched out of their homes is more common than a kid snatched out of a school.

I can't wrap my mind around why she would go to the school to establish an alibi -- be seen with Kyron, speak to a few people, take his picture, etc., and then risk it all being seen leaving with him. If she did this, the whole point of going to school that day was her alibi. There's no way she risks it. I've almost convinced myself she either had help or she didn't do it.

She may have been familiar with the school, entrances, exits, etc., but such a busy day would also work to her disadvantage -- yes, it's busier, but the school is also more occupied, making it harder for her to slip away unnoticed. If you argue that she knew the school so well because of her time there, then the school and people inside it also knew her well. She was a familiar face. She has flaming red hair. She's not going to go unnoticed. While people were moving in and out of the school or looking for parking places, they would have seen her shuffling Kyron into the truck. And I come back to the fact that if she did this, she went there to establish her alibi and she wouldn't turn around five minutes later and potentially destroy it. There are too many risks of her being seen, perhaps more so because the school is filled with people and she wouldn't have as much freedom to move around unnoticed.

Would it be, if it was - say cafeteria waste? (Maybe they throw out less stuff than they did when I was in school.) And with the science fair, there might be all sorts of bags/boxes/packing materials being tossed.

For that matter - it wouldn't surprise me if some projects were wheeled in with dollies. If she had an accomplice.... For that matter, if indeed she left alone, there's the question of whether she was carrying/pushing anything when she left.

I keep seeing people posting theories which involve Kyron being disposed of in the garbage.

Not pointing at you, debrilfan, but I am very curious to learn why people are assuming that LE did not search disposal bins.

I just find it quite disturbing, because if the law enforcement investigators are truly so "Key Stone" that they would ignore basic procedures when searching for a missing child, then there is truly no hope for Kyron. And if LE is "not" so stupid as to ignore searching waste bins, then we are spinning a lot of wheels just for the sake of spinning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaMaude
Back