Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where in the heck am I? :waitasec:

I'm reading the posts upwards in this thread and I don't even recognize this forum. It's one thing to not agree with each other but it's quite another to insult each other and make fun of each other.

Ever since I became a member of the mod squad - about 2 years ago - I've hardly ever even seen alerts in this forum. In the past month there have been many and 90% are because members are being rude to each other.

It
needs
to
end.

Stop it.

Now.

Except there was never any meat in that garbage. Just because it was wet doesn't prove there was meat there. And what did Dr. Vass say? You'd have to eat meat with a bag over your head in the trunk for it be meat that was there? The only thing there for maggots to feed on was Caylee. Remember Ashton opening that one package and finding paper where an expert thought there was meat? There was no meat there, nothing rotting except Caylee.

I'm sorry, but I don't agree that the only way meat was existed in the trunk was if someone was in there with a bag over there head eating meat. I just find that statement absurd.

And, with the idea that the only thing the maggots were there for was Caylee, then how do you explain the maggots that were in the trash bag, where Caylee was not?

In my previous posts I stated the maggots in the trunk could have eaten whatever was a solid form in the 2+ weeks the garbage was in the trunk. That's what maggots do. Whatever was left over could've been what the puddle/wet garbage/whatever was.

And Dr. Henry Lee missed it . He found hairs ,though!

I guess for me it would be stretch to go from what we know (Caylee is dead and was somehow transported to another location ) to what we have to guess at (might have been raw meat in there) .
I don't see the need (for myself) to try to come up with an alternate explanation for the decomp in the trunk. I thought the PT proved beyond a reasonable doubt that was decomp from Caylee. The DT even admitted she was dead and no one else killed her . The decomp ,itself, is just as consistant with an accident as a murder,so why the big fuss :waitasec:

:waiting:

Okay. Try this. Try not using the word "YOU" in the posts. Maybe that will help.

<modsnip>

I'll have to go back and read the deposition, but I thought I read that he saw the certified letter was from a "Johnson's" (ie. Johnson's wrecker service), asked Cindy if she knew who that would be, and waited 2 days before going to the post office.

Ugh. Sustained...yikes. :)

I've smelled human decomp. I've posted downstairs when it was that I did, I don't want to post on open forum because it's personal.

It's a distinct smell. And when you first smell it if you smell it before you know what is causing the odor all you really know is it smells different from anything else you've smelled before and once you make the connection as to what that odor is and where it is coming from you never forget it. Ever.

There is only one thing that can bring back that memory to me through scent but it's not the same yet has a similarity so to speak. So that when I smell it---I panic for a split second and cringe---then I realize it's not what I think I'm smelling although it is kind of similar.

Rotten potatoes. When they go bad say like in a closed space. Pantry, cabinet. When they are so rotten they have started to liquify. If human decomp is a 10---then rotten potatoes (a whole bag) are a 4.5. Just a way to explain it to those that haven't smelled human decomp. I don't think it's the taters that stink it's probably some bacteria brewing in the bag with them that does. JMHO

Chemicals are altered, H2O evaporates, possible other volatile chemicals evaporate, etc etc.

After drying, you are not dealing with the same substance that you would be dealing with before drying.

You could have had hydrogen chemicals and oxygen chemicals from other products that bonded to form the water that made the trash wet. Therefore, even in the wet stages, those chemicals were altered (bonded with other chemicals) to create new chemical compositions. Then, when dried, the oxygen detaches from the hydrogen and dissipates into the air, and I believe (I could be wrong though because it's been a few years since taking college chemistry) hydrogen could also dissipate into the air once the bond is broken and there isn't another compound to bond to.

If you are talking about the trash here, I would like to know how water would make the trash, anything other than trash?
Got a link?

Kimster you are being so patient and sweet.

May I tell the other's here attack the posting not the poster. Do not personalize your post to the quoted poster.

Why? because it's against the rules LOL. That means...if one does not cut it out...one is susceptable to being TO'ed or worse....:)

Haven't seen you in a while Kimmy :wink: :)

I'm sorry, but I don't agree that the only way meat was existed in the trunk was if someone was in there with a bag over there head eating meat. I just find that statement absurd.

And, with the idea that the only thing the maggots were there for was Caylee, then how do you explain the maggots that were in the trash bag, where Caylee was not?

The paper towels Casey used to try to clean out the car after Caylee was decomposing in it were in that trashbag and probably had maggots on them. There was grave wax on those towels, and that only comes from one place. I assume if any other material was wiped up, the maggots that went in that trash bag ate it. The forensics speak for themselves. There was no mystery meat in the trunk or in the trashbag, just Caylee decomposing and Casey trying to clean it up.

Adipocere(which WAS Caylee) on a paper towel from when Casey tried to wipe up the trunk.

Remember the car backed into the garage on the 18th? Caylee's remains were starting to puddle up in the trunk ,so Casey backed her car into the garage ,bagged her ,put her into the laundry basket ,tried to wipe up the puddle with paper towels and threw them into the trash bag she took from Tony's to cover the smell in her car.
At least,that's how I connected the dots.

And Dr. Henry Lee missed it . He found hairs ,though!

I guess for me it would be stretch to go from what we know (Caylee is dead and was somehow transported to another location ) to what we have to guess at (might have been raw meat in there) .
I don't see the need (for myself) to try to come up with an alternate explanation for the decomp in the trunk. I thought the PT proved beyond a reasonable doubt that was decomp from Caylee. The DT even admitted she was dead and no one else killed her . The decomp ,itself, is just as consistant with an accident as a murder,so why the big fuss :waitasec:

Wait... Dr. Henry Lee was there before the items from the trash bag were put into the drying room?

Where in the heck am I? :waitasec:

I'm reading the posts upwards in this thread and I don't even recognize this forum. It's one thing to not agree with each other but it's quite another to insult each other and make fun of each other.

Ever since I became a member of the mod squad - about 2 years ago - I've hardly ever even seen alerts in this forum. In the past month there have been many and 90% are because members are being rude to each other.

It
needs
to
end.

Stop it.

Now.

:bump:

The paper towels Casey used to try to clean out the car after Caylee was decomposing in it were in that trashbag and probably had maggots on them. There was grave wax on those towels, and that only comes from one place. I assume if any other material was wiped up, the maggots that went in that trash bag ate it. The forensics speak for themselves. There was no mystery meat in the trunk or in the trashbag, just Caylee decomposing and Casey trying to clean it up.

Actually, the paper towels contained the one blow fly leg. It was one of the plastic containers that contained the maggots.

And, the "grave wax" covered papertowels also contained marijuana, how did that get there?

Wait... Dr. Henry Lee was there before the items from the trash bag were put into the drying room?

Since that is standard operating procedure for preserving evidence ,and Dr. Lee is supposed to be the expert in dealing with such evidence,it would not matter. If Dr. Lee thought the PT had ruined evidence or there was a chance that anything BUT Caylee created the SMELL and the stain,the DT would have used it. If there was ANYTHING this "Dream Team" expert could say to help Casey ,they would have used it even if was just to suggest the evidence had been compromised .
No report from Dr.Lee,no depo,no testimony. The one DT expert ,who examined that evidence up close and personal,was a no show.

Since that is standard operating procedure for preserving evidence ,and Dr. Lee is supposed to be the expert in dealing with such evidence,it would not matter. If Dr. Lee thought the PT had ruined evidence or there was a chance that anything BUT Caylee created the SMELL and the stain,the DT would have used it. If there was ANYTHING this "Dream Team" expert could say to help Casey ,they would have used it even if was just to suggest the evidence had been compromised .
No report from Dr.Lee,no depo,no testimony. The one DT expert ,who examined that evidence up close and personal,was a no show.

I could be very wrong with this, but I thought Lee wasn't allowed to run tests with the evidence. I could be remembering this completely wrong, so forgive me if I am.

First thing: (IMO) I think the jury got it wrong, though I am not too surprised. With 6 weeks of testimony, I had a feeling that the jury could get lost in the data. That being said, I expected them to spend a little more time trying to put the pieces together before writing it off as reasonable doubt.

Last Monday Vinnie Politan had an excellent show analyzing "how did the jury come to conclude a NG verdict". I wish I could find the show online because he made a lot of good points. (He also believes NG verdict is wrong, I think, but was trying to figure out what happened in that jury room). I would love to see VP have the jurors on his show - he would probably ask those hard questions the other reporters seem to avoid. (as long as the jurors don't get paid, of course)

There is a blog article that discusses a lot of the same about the jury's verdict:http://caseyanthonyjurors.weebly.com/index.html. Don't know if it has been posted before, I often get lost in the plethora of posts. :panic:

I saw that Vinnie Politan show too, and it was excellent. He presented numerous things that happened during the trial and showed what he called "disconnect" between the way he interpreted it and the jury interpreted it. In every case, I interpretated it the same as he did and had trouble figuring out how it could be interpreted any other way.

I have read through this thread and it is clear that my reasoning is much different on the evidence addressed in this trial. I can't wrap my mind around a lot of the conclusions many have drawn, but I realize that many are very convinced and very passionate about their beliefs. I know that there are people who genuinely believe that a drowning could have happened and I just can't seem to put these pieces together in a way that makes any sense to me.
I am legitimately interested in understanding conclusions those of you who believe this and that GA and FCA were in on together. So I am going to write down some of my thoughts and I would like you to respectfully convince me why you believe that this is a reasonable alternative.

Okay here goes lets assume
Caylee drowns and Casey and George know
They didn't call 911 because:
afraid of cindy?
He disposes of Caylee in the swamp around the corner of the house with stuff from the house because:
_______
'They' concocted the 'caylee is with the nanny' theory to:
buy time?
and then what? just assume she was missing and never found?

I am wondering why FCA would continue with the nanny/missing caylee story after being arrested and facing murder charges. Why would she risk a 1st degree murder conviction and possible DP?
The nanny story was covering for herself and George. Why wait to tell the story. Why not come clean with law enforcement in the presence of her attorney and expose her father? It seems to me that she was just as much covering for him as she was for herself in that case and I can't see that.

Thank you all for turning this thread around and having a constructive debate of ideas. I can go to bed now.

:offtobed:

I'll be back for coffee in the AM. Don't let anyone ruin my TGIF for me. :kimsterwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member