If you could ask a Ramsey a question...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The forum, in general. It's hard to keep track of who doesn't play nice. The nice guys are either outnumbered or out posted, not sure.

You're Bible verse post was directed at me, but I think I do play nice. I try to be as respectful as possible to all members who post here whether I agree with their theories. If I find someone particularly distasteful then I just "scroll and roll." I understand that you don't agree with what I'd ask the Ramseys, but the question was about what I would ask them & that's what I'd ask. I do respect you M2JML for always trying to look at the truth & the facts, & I hope you respect me as well even though we don't have the same opinions.

You're Bible verse post was directed at me, but I think I do play nice. I try to be as respectful as possible to all members who post here whether I agree with their theories. If I find someone particularly distasteful then I just "scroll and roll." I understand that you don't agree with what I'd ask the Ramseys, but the question was about what I would ask them & that's what I'd ask. I do respect you M2JML for always trying to look at the truth & the facts, & I hope you respect me as well even though we don't have the same opinions.
I misinterpreted your intent and your message. I understand now, you were speaking in terms of the Ramseys' beliefs, & not exactly your own. I apologize for my misunderstanding. I don't have the same questions you have because I don't believe the answers are there. However, I don't disagree with the principle that you are entitled to your own opinions.
:seeya:

I'd actually like to sit down with Burke and ask him about the evening JR was murdered and the events that followed. I know he was only nine years old, but I have always felt who knows exactly what happened that night. I feel that he would be easier to "break" than JR at this point.

I'd actually like to sit down with Burke and ask him about the evening JR was murdered and the events that followed. I know he was only nine years old, but I have always felt who knows exactly what happened that night. I feel that he would be easier to "break" than JR at this point.

JR will NEVER break, IMO. He will go to his grave with his secrets unless he is forced to confront the truth. So, yes I agree that BR would be much easier to break, assuming he even knows what happened. But I believe JR 100% knows what happened, as did PR when she was alive. Both parents are liars.

My question would be for Patsy...."Is it HOT there?"

Question for PR: In the last year of your life, how did you ever convince LA that what was done to your family was terrible and your family were victims?! Was this your last (and best) “con?”

For JR, but first a little background: Remember JMK? Remember this quote from ML in dialog with reporter CM for Fox: (According to ML) We spent time with JR and PR and something that JR said to me was that… and he read the e-mails - had read them previously, He (JR) said “This person has personal knowledge of these family members. His description of the Paugh women is right on”. He said “I don’t know how you would know that, you wouldn’t see it from the outside.”. he said “His description of JonBenet and BR and how they related to each other …“. he said “It’s dead on. He knows….”.

Question for JR: Knowing how much you believe the BPD is totally inept, would you really have let an innocent guy be prosecuted and imprisoned for life, or even receive the death penalty?

Just my own thought meanderings.

Question for PR: In the last year of your life, how did you ever convince LA that what was done to your family was terrible and your family were victims?! Was this your last (and best) “con?”

For JR, but first a little background: Remember JMK? Remember this quote from ML in dialog with reporter CM for Fox: (According to ML) We spent time with JR and PR and something that JR said to me was that… and he read the e-mails - had read them previously, He (JR) said “This person has personal knowledge of these family members. His description of the Paugh women is right on”. He said “I don’t know how you would know that, you wouldn’t see it from the outside.”. he said “His description of JonBenet and BR and how they related to each other …“. he said “It’s dead on. He knows….”.

Question for JR: Knowing how much you believe the BPD is totally inept, would you really have let an innocent guy be prosecuted and imprisoned for life, or even receive the death penalty?

BBM You bet he would have! If you're willing to throw your best friend under the bus, you'll throw anybody under it. He could care less about JMK, or anybody else! As long as the murder wasn't pinned on him, it wouldn't bother him a bit! If it had ever come down to it, I have no doubt he'd have thrown PR and/or BR under the bus to save his own hide. Despicable in every way IMO.

or JR, but first a little background: Remember JMK? Remember this quote from ML in dialog with reporter CM for Fox: (According to ML) We spent time with JR and PR and something that JR said to me was that… and he read the e-mails - had read them previously, He (JR) said “This person has personal knowledge of these family members. His description of the Paugh women is right on”. He said “I don’t know how you would know that, you wouldn’t see it from the outside.”. he said “His description of JonBenet and BR and how they related to each other …“. he said “It’s dead on. He knows….”.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

?? I missed this, is it online?

or JR, but first a little background: Remember JMK? Remember this quote from ML in dialog with reporter CM for Fox: (According to ML) We spent time with JR and PR and something that JR said to me was that… and he read the e-mails - had read them previously, He (JR) said “This person has personal knowledge of these family members. His description of the Paugh women is right on”. He said “I don’t know how you would know that, you wouldn’t see it from the outside.”. he said “His description of JonBenet and BR and how they related to each other …“. he said “It’s dead on. He knows….”.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

?? I missed this, is it online?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8Srct9OP8M"]Mary Lacy press conference 4 - YouTube[/ame]

On today, because things could change, I would want to ask

PR - When was the RN written?

JR - How about those cigars!

BR - When are ya getting married?

JAR - When was the last time you read the adult Dr. Seuss book?

John Fernie was/is not a Ramsey family member; however, I want to ask him why he was the only visitor who parked in the alley behind the home on the early morning of Dec. 26.

I wanted a question that would be fair to either side, and one that I could ask either John or Patsy:

If you could return to the night of December 25, 1996 (after the Whites’ party), what you do differently?

Maybe a questions which may help solve the case like:

"Mr. R, I know you don't want the family's phone records from Dec 96 to be taken into evidence, as per privacy issues. So would you see any harm revealing just the names of the people contacted over the phone, without talking about the contents of those conversations?"

This may a tleast give us some context to the events leading up to 12/25/1996.

I don't think JR wanted anyone to actually be prosecuted for the crime. What he wanted IMO is for the suspicion of guilt to be spread to as many other people as possible to minimize as much as possible the certainty of guilt of the remaining three family members. He did this with Karr, FW, and many others. To have the appearance of guilt on many people was the goal.

I don't think JR wanted anyone to actually be prosecuted for the crime. What he wanted IMO is for the suspicion of guilt to be spread to as many other people as possible to minimize as much as possible the certainty of guilt of the remaining three family members. He did this with Karr, FW, and many others. To have the appearance of guilt on many people was the goal.

Several responses to my question for JR. Thank you fellow WS’ers. And perhaps you’re correct, Anyhoo, maybe he wouldn’t have wanted JMK to be prosecuted. But he certainly encouraged ML to laser focus on JMK.

But so far, no response from JR. Was kind of hoping my post (if one of JR’s friends/associates read her) might engender him witnessing on behalf of his daughter as to what he really knows. I know, not too likely to happen. IMO, JR’s walked too far down one of the paths listed in Dante’s Inferno. (In Caina, the First Ring of the Ninth Circle of Hell, those who betrayed their kin stand frozen up to their necks in the lake Cocytus ice. What did AH used to call JR – Ice man?) So, no witnessing for JB from her father, no matter what question he’s given. :twocents: And JMHO

Excellent post! This pretty much says it ALL. This is why I have always felt the RN "hinted" blame in so many directions. The Small Foreign Fiction (I mean faction), a disgruntled Access Graphics employee (JM) or the in-need-of-money housekeeper LHP. They tried to sling crap all over and see where it landed.
Although they did give police names right away, they really couldn't come out and name names in that RN or be blatant about it. Obviously these people were innocent and that would have become apparent as police investigated them. This left the Rs liable for being sued by any of the "suspects" they fingered and had that happened, the light shed on what REALLY happened would have been blinding.

Excellent post! This pretty much says it ALL. This is why I have always felt the RN "hinted" blame in so many directions. The Small Foreign Fiction (I mean faction), a disgruntled Access Graphics employee (JM) or the in-need-of-money housekeeper LHP. They tried to sling crap all over and see where it landed.
Although they did give police names right away, they really couldn't come out and name names in that RN or be blatant about it. Obviously these people were innocent and that would have become apparent as police investigated them. This left the Rs liable for being sued by any of the "suspects" they fingered and had that happened, the light shed on what REALLY happened would have been blinding.

:floorlaugh: The Small Foreign Fiction :drumroll:

just a simple: why?

Covers so much!

Not only why/how did she die, but also why did you/both of you cover it up? As long as someone is an RDI believer, a central question becomes why was this staged? Who was being protected?

I would ask this question: "When did you find out that a child BR's age could not be prosecuted, and who told you about this law?"

I would ask this question: "When did you find out that a child BR's age could not be prosecuted, and who told you about this law?"

Fair question, but I don't believe the answer had any impact on what happened.
If BDI, I think the parents would have covered for him even if they had known he could not be prosecuted (which I would suspect they probably did not know off the top of their heads).

I don't think they wanted him to be labeled as the kid that killed his sister and, probably much more important, they would not want to be labeled as the lousy parents they were.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back