If you could ask Arias one question what would it be?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Who do you REALLY think you're kidding?

Who was next on your list when you purchased the gun after murdering Travis?

I'd never ask her a question because I'd never believe her answer.

For me it is not about the answer so much but just getting to ask that question for once. I think it often in a lot of these cases. :sigh:

Did you shoot Travis first and then knife him, or the opposite?

Do you really think people are buying your story, or do you have some awareness that everyone knows you're lying and we're all just having to play along until the jury comes back with a guilty verdict?

Were you planning on a 'no body, no crime' scenario until Travis ruined it for you by getting out of the shower necessitating a bloody crime scene? Were you planning on ditching him in the desert with the other evidence set aflame with 3 cans of gas?

Was Matt involved in the murder at all? Would you say it at all if it meant getting anything- like makeup or your nails done? Would Matt answer for a reduced sentence?

What is your definition of a *advertiser censored*? Why are all your court clothes ugly?

If you had known that Marie Hall wasn't in love with Travis, and told him so, would Travis still be alive today?

Were you planning to flee to Mexico with Matt McCartney in the rental car on the day you were arrested while packing up the gun and knives?

How can you save yourself for marriage when there's nothing left to save once you decided to save yourself for marriage?:waiting:

Realizing that you are one of the most narcissistic women on the planet, at what point in your life did your sense of self outgrow your sense of humanity?

Just supposing you would get a truthful answer I would like to know, as two knives were found in your car that you were packing up to leave in when you were arrested and a gun that you had bought that was so well hidden it wasn't found till later, who were you going to kill next.

FOR HOW LONG did Travis know you were there to kill him and did he know WHY?

• did he know in the bedroom, and if so, was it right when you got there, or later?
  • did he know right before he stepped into the shower--at gunpoint?
  • did he know a few minutes into the photo shoot or when he sat down in the shower?

Did you tell Travis WHY you were killing him at any point and WHAT did you say because I am imagining something to the effect of, "You think you can do this, that, and the other to me and get away with it?" even though I DON'T think you had ANY right to feel that way!

Did you tell him why:

• as you were stabbing him?
  • right before you told him to sit down in the shower?
  • much earlier in the day after which you held him at gunpoint?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict
Back