If you could ask misty one question today what would it be? No discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Misty was does every story you tell not make sense?

When was the "actual time" you last seen Haleigh?

What time did Ron leave for work and return home the day Haleigh disappeared? Did he return home on a lunch, dinner or any other break and at what time and how long did he stay?

Why? I'm pretty sure Haleigh is dancing in heaven.....I just want to know why.

Do her eyes haunt you? Why won't you help bring her home?

Are we assuming we would get honest answers and this is all just wishful thinking?

Did you use something else to wash the blanket, dish soap or shampoo? (I have done this in emergencies, LOL)

I'd ask why she thinks she keeps being so specific about blankets and doors.. hinky winky.
I'd also ask (maybe I missed this?) when you were in bed and you remember JR getting up, what next? What if he turned on the light, why wouldn't you have assumed a child got thirsty and turned on the light, instead flipping out about it?

Who's kids did you want to babysit for that night? Who is that family and why did you want to babysit them?

Can you get out of there?

Do you need the number for a safe haven?

Oh gee...I never post here...so I am ignorant of the politics of this...
1) Why can't you get your story straight about what transpired that night?
2) Do you really think anyone cares about the backwoods meth lab stuff going on when a little girl is missing?
3) Despite your youthful appearance, you appear to be someone who has lived a hard life... (like seriously been with quite a few dudes) what is up with that?
4) What is with your current husband's thing with underaged girls?

I will not post on here ever again...but seriously the above is what we are all thinking on the other boards...I am not on any side but the above seems to be what we are all thinking.

No disrespect to this forum.

I want to know WHERE HALEIGH IS.

I want to know WHAT happened to her.

I want to know WHO did it.

I want to know WHY you did it.

and my heart aches to know that these sick, demented, ill, soulless, unminded, uneducated, underacheiving losers are all over our world.....surrounding our sweet, innocent, precious and irreplaceable children

I want to know how MC and Casey A. can sleep at night? And voluntarily breath in and out all day long.....

Was it fun making up your outrageous stories knowing all along that Haleighs little body was laying somewhere being devoured by insects and rodents and her little bones being scattered all over the place?

Except I would be a lot more descriptive and vulgar since she understands that language better.
And I would ask this everyday.

My question would be, I am so sorry you are bashed and insulted everywhere you look online, which disgusts me, I can you see are afraid, if you need someone to talk to outside of your area, would you consider an offer to get away and talk to an uninvolved person?

Why did you state on camera that you passed the lie detector tests?

I hardly think LE would've lied to you and say you passed, like you said they did.

Misty, you said that you woke up because you had to use the bathroom. You said then before you made it to the bathroom, you noticed Haleigh was gone. Okay, so what next, did you pee your pants? Did you stop and take time to use the bathroom before you looked for Haleigh? What happened with that? Was it way after the cops came before you ever did finally get to go?

How awful was your life for the first 17 years that you would choose, at this time, to live in a trailer in Hicksville with that yahoo and take care of two kids that aren't yours?

Misty what is the deal with the red rose? Why did you have TES go back over an area that they already covered to look for this rose?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back