If your child was murdered

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Would you be thinking about what to wear to the press conference?

• Total voters
Im not sure.. I will have to look for confirmation of that information.

What I read is that this is something that Pam and Michael said she said about JBR??

I am not sure I put too much stock in that. Patsy is not here to confirm it.

What I read is that this is something that Pam and Michael said she said about JBR??

I am not sure I put too much stock in that. Patsy is not here to confirm it.

Oh for goodness sake. Really???? I don't care if you believe it or not, I gave you your reference that you wanted and apparently it doesn't suit you. Now Patsy isn't here to confirm it? Is that the card you'll play now? So anything that anyone says PR "said" is not credible at all since she can't confirm it?
There are other posts on this site that say the same thing, PR mentioned that JB was flirty.
<modsnip>

I think the that maybe she said it maybe she didn't. I could not find confirmation anywhere else last night.

And I am sure she did not mean flirty in any sexual way. Many children have that personality of being unabashed and open. Just love talking to people and having fun.
She was 6. There is nothing to make out of it that just that she was an outgoing child.

I said "other" only in that I sleep in a cami and boxers and the closest "real" clothes near my bed are yoga gear on the chair.

So having been a WS for a couple of years, I would at least find a bra and a clean shirt and some pants/ shorts that are "decent". Because I know that if I wore my jammies to a presser that would make me look suspect. Also, I don't think I could stand in front of a tv camera in a see-thru cami, no matter how distraught I was. Maybe my hubs could throw one of his sweatshirts over me......

But as for coordinating an "outfit" and makeup? Um. No. Cannot even imagine.

Wait! Did I post in the wrong thread? Isn't this about how you would dress if your child were murdered? :waitasec:

Maybe he just wanted to protect her and take care of her as the worst thing a parent could imagine had happened to her.

There are two sides to the coin. And The most likely one is the one less nefarious.

Respectfully, the most likely one in ANY case is the one that needs the least "yes, but what if's". What if some unknown guy sneaked in the undisturbed cellar window and found the very paintbrush......yada yada.....c'mon. Really?

Simplest explanation is that RDI and tried to cover it up. And they succeeded at least enough to stay out of prison.

Respectfully, the most likely one in ANY case is the one that needs the least "yes, but what if's". What if some unknown guy sneaked in the undisturbed cellar window and found the very paintbrush......yada yada.....c'mon. Really?

Simplest explanation is that RDI and tried to cover it up. And they succeeded at least enough to stay out of prison.

Yes. That makes sense especially with the DNA that matches on JBR but does not match any of the R's. Two sources of the same DNA.

The simplest explanation is it was someone else.

Yes. That makes sense especially with the DNA that matches on JBR but does not match any of the R's. Two sources of the same DNA.

The simplest explanation is it was someone else.

That is just one opinion.

That is just one opinion.

Not really. It falls into place. There is 2 sources of dna that match and are not the R's and are found on the body of a murdered little girl. In any other case that would be a blockbuster.

What matters most is that no one knows what they would do if their child was murdered unless God Forbid they had that experience.

So many personalities and people just normal react differently to death of loved ones.

What matters to me us the evidence. Not the speculation of scenarios from thin air. That's not sleuthing. That is story telling. Sleuthing has evidence and fact mixed in. Not rumor and innuendo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406
Back