If your child was murdered

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Would you be thinking about what to wear to the press conference?

• Total voters
No. The argument was that it was all made up and I only got my information from a book.
I don't. I look at everything and follow the trail that leads back to the source. Many of the things spouted I find end up being opinion that is just over time morphed into fact. I see facts that support anyone who feel there is an answer to this that does not lie with the Ramseys, as pushed aside as ridiculous even if there is a source and can be backed up.

The issue is from the very beginning the police were underhanded in the way they handled the case. The wanted to hold JBR's body for ransom. Whether they did it or not, the motivation is clear and that would set anyone on their edge and engage their defense mechanisms.

Just because "most" of you read it years ago and discounted it, Does not mean it does not have relevance or is not true and a basis for the R's to have not wanted to cooperate with this particular police dept.

I think that when you feel like the police are against you and know that they wanted to hold the body of your child for ransom, That you may change the way you think.

Innocent parents go in all the time and talk to police and the police hang them out to dry.

Really? Can you name the parents who have been found guilty of killing their child when in reality they were innocent? I can't think of a single case.

I find it odd that those who berate the faults of the BPD also find fault with them for doing their job. Sorry, but I can't find any good reason to excuse the Ramseys for not cooperating. Your statements make them sound like whiny children trying to avoid responsibility. At least I can agree with that.

I think that when you feel like the police are against you and know that they wanted to hold the body of your child for ransom, That you may change the way you think.

Innocent parents go in all the time and talk to police and the police hang them out to dry.

@bold
disagree....take as much time as you need with the body and do ALL tests needed if THAT helps catch the killer fgs!how can you go to sleep knowing you didn't do everything possible and by this I mean allow the coroner to do everything in his power to collect as much evidence as needed:banghead:

and btw....I also disagree with the term "ransom" :rolleyes: which was conveniently used only by the R team

Well here we are not talking about being found guilty but being treated badly or backed into a corner by the police.. That would be different.. But

How about David Dowalliby?

Convicted of the murder of his step daughter. He and his wife were railroaded. The appeals court reversed his conviction outright.

http://www.apnewsarchive.com/1991/C...-Daughter/id-29a6bd910af5450789a86abaa7815209

Lynn De Jac
http://www.examiner.com/article/lynn-dejac-case

Julia Rea Harper

http://www.examiner.com/article/julia-rea-harper-case
Convicted of stabbing her son to death..

Turns out it was Tommy Lynn Sells

I have more if you need them..

I don't ever fault police with doing their job. I fault them for not doing their job with integrity and trying to end run the rules to get what they wanted.
There is no reason for that. If you have the proof and evidence then you start a case. They botched this from the beginning by not running a protected crime scene making a mess of evidence and then hanging the R's out to dry in the public forum.

@bold
disagree....take as much time as you need with the body and do ALL tests needed if THAT helps catch the killer fgs!how can you go to sleep knowing you didn't do everything possible and by this I mean allow the coroner to do everything in his power to collect as much evidence as needed:banghead:

The coroner released the body when he was done and it was time to release the body.. The rest is just speculation and more rumor.

The coroner released the body when he was done and it was time to release the body.. The rest is just speculation and more rumor.

fine.then why on earth wouldn't you wanna sit down and talk to LE if this is what needs to be done and get the heck on with your life then if this is what you want and you don't care about catching your childs killer?'why was this the number 1 priority,to AVOID police and their QUESTIONS?

fine.then why on earth wouldn't you wanna sit down and talk to LE if this is what needs to be done and get the heck on with your life then if this is what you want and you don't care about catching your childs killer?'why was this the number 1 priority,to AVOID police and their QUESTIONS?

Because most likely their Lawyers told them not to. Most likely they already had a good idea of the police tactics.

I cannot say what they were thinking, But I can see how the police were acting and why they may have not wanted to talk to them.

:banghead: so the defence says and they were lucky
you didn't do much research about this case,did you
did you ever watch this "mother" talk about her murdered son?

okay,i think I will logout now:stormingmad:

No they were not lucky.. do you know who Tommy Lee Sells is?

It does not matter how she talks about him. All the feelings people have about people are not EVIDENCE. It is just opinion and bias.

"Safer encouraged Rea Harper to take the stand in her retrial. Her story, from her mouth and in her words, along with the confessions from Sells, resulted in a not guilty verdict."

This case can not be about emotion. It has to be about facts and evidence.

No they were not lucky.. do you know who Tommy Lee Sells is?

It does not matter how she talks about him. All the feelings people have about people are nor EVIDENCE. It is just opinion and bias.

"Safer encouraged Rea Harper to take the stand in her retrial. Her story, from her mouth and in her words, along with the confessions from Sells, resulted in a not guilty verdict."

This case can not be about emotion. It has to be about facts and evidence.

did you ever listen to what the cops had to say?don't think so
do you know how come Sells "confessed" and WHY?don't think so
of course he "confessed" cause a new investigation puts his execution on hold,how nice that Julie's lawyers "found" him

btw,a question for you...who do you think killed Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman?It couldn't have been OJ,right?

did you ever listen to what the cops had to say?don't think so
do you know how come Sells "confessed" and WHY?don't think so

btw,a question for you...who do you think killed Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman?It couldn't have been OJ,right?

He confessed in a letter written to someone. Put it in print.

Tommy Lee Sells was a murderer. He murdered they think up to 13 kids.
He is the worst of the worst.

Sells is also suspected to be the perpetrator in the following crimes:

The murder of Suzanne Korcz in New York during May 1987

The November 1987 murder of the Dardeen family in Illinois.

Killing a co-worker in Texas during April 1998.

The murder of Katy Harris in Texas in 1999.

The sexual assault and murder of a child, Hailey McComb in Lexington, KY

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/predators/tommy_sells/3.html

"And there were many more—a string of perhaps 20 murders across America that spanned three decades, by Sells' account."

He was a monster.
The point is there are more than a few parents that were convicted of killing their children and found to be not guilty.

He confessed in a letter written to someone. Put it in print.

Tommy Lee Sells was a murderer. He murdered they think up to 13 kids.
He is the worst of the worst.

Sells is also suspected to be the perpetrator in the following crimes:

The murder of Suzanne Korcz in New York during May 1987

The November 1987 murder of the Dardeen family in Illinois.

Killing a co-worker in Texas during April 1998.

The murder of Katy Harris in Texas in 1999.

The sexual assault and murder of a child, Hailey McComb in Lexington, KY

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/predators/tommy_sells/3.html

"And there were many more—a string of perhaps 20 murders across America that spanned three decades, by Sells' account."

He was a monster.
The point is there are more than a few parents that were convicted of killing their children and found to be not guilty.

so says google.if you google Ramsey all you will find is they're not guilty and exonerated by the DA because there is some touch DNA:banghead:
you just found some articles about the Rea case and are copying stuff here.I can BET you never studied this case which makes me wonder how much research you did re the JB case...maybe I am not 100% sure that the Ramseys did it but I am 10000% sure that Julie killed her son.And I didn't end up thinking this way after reading 2 articles like you did.

Everything I posted is backed up by MSM articles and evidence.

That is how this place works, yes?

When we post things we are to back it up. There are many links but you have to read them before posting to make sure they are valid and have correct facts and sources.

It is not about J. Harper. And I am glad you are sure even if she was not convicted by the jury that got all the evidence and crime scene information and confession from Sells.

It has nothing to do with googling but looking for real facts and sources and not just others opinions about the case.

so for you MSM articles=evidence?

you trust the media more than you trust cops and prosecutors?

Sells was found by julies defence team the same way the intruder was found by the Ramsey team...he was the PERFECT target and they ended up being lucky because there was something in it for him as well

you don't trust what cops are saying in both cases but you trust some idiots who write articles based on hearsay and which aren't backed up by nothing

I trust the coroner. He told the truth. The cops wanted him to hold the body. He refused. That is a fact backed up by the principle player in the case. The article quotes the coroner. Not one article but two.

Sells was a murderer. He killed many children. Whether or not you want to believe the results is your choice and not a point of contention.
The challenge to me was Name one parent who was convicted of murdering their child and then found to not have been guilty.

I did that. And there are more.

I trust the coroner. He told the truth. The cops wanted him to hold the body. He refused. That is a fact backed up by the principle player in the case. The article quotes the coroner. Not one article but two.

Sells was a murderer. He killed many children. Whether or not you want to believe the results is your choice and not a point of contention.
The challenge to me was Name one parent who was convicted of murdering their child and then found to not have been guilty.

I did that. And there are more.

I KNOW he's a monster and that he killed children,that's NOT the point though.the point is whether he killed THIS child...Joel .or whether the defence USED him and .everything he did.

this is the problem with RDI's and IDI's and why all the fighting starts...IDI's are cool and calm because they have an agenda...this is the perfect place to practice for someone who wants to become a defence lawyer....RDI's are driven by passion,by the frustration and INJUSTICE....this is what makes the blood boil...so I better give up cause nothing good will ever come out of this BS...whoever wants to believe IDI be my guest I am not trying to convince anyone...but stop asking me for evidence if you're not interested in it

No. But the fact that the ME himself says that is what happened is. It is his words in the article. He is the one that came forward and spoke on it.

And in this forum we use MSM to back up statements yes?

MSM can have evidence in it as long as it is backed up and from a valid source.
This backs up the fact that the police wanted to hold the body.. It did not come from a book.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mykand
Back