If your child was murdered

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Would you be thinking about what to wear to the press conference?

• Total voters
WHY is the more "nefarious" side the least likely, Scarlett?

I was with you until that part! And happy that I was!

Sincerely and with all due respect, I really would like to know.

and IMO he wanted them to be interviewed TOGETHER because he was scared of what she might say or how she might react,wanted to control her like he always did when they went on television....

Their lawyers wanted them interviewed together so they would not give any conflicting accounts of that night. They also did not want them to be asked anything they had previously answered.
You see, if you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything or keep your stories straight.

But they weren't telling the truth, so...

Their lawyers wanted them interviewed together so they would not give any conflicting accounts of that night. They also did not want them to be asked anything they had previously answered.
You see, if you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything or keep your stories straight.

BBM, opinion..

Lawyers made the decisions. Can't fault the R's for listening to counsel. It is their job to listen.

WHY is the more "nefarious" side the least likely, Scarlett?

I was with you until that part! And happy that I was!

Sincerely and with all due respect, I really would like to know.

Because it is a special breed of child that can do what is alleged here. So it is not the average 9 yr old boy. If you are counting on the most likely, it is most likely that a 9 yr old would not be involved in such things.

IT is even less likely to me since after this event there is no account of this kid being in trouble, getting arrested, having assault charges filed. If a 9 yr old could do this, he would certainly be capable at 13 19 20.. And if this was in him as a child it would not have stayed quiet.

JMO, But that make the most sense when weighing the scenario here for me.

let's don't start going down the road

16 of asking questions that have been asked

17 before because that is specifically what you

18 and Chief Beckner told me you weren't going

19 to do.

------------------------

But I didn't ask Patsy

25 Ramsey or John Ramsey to go back and study

1 what they had said before to try to memorize
2 it or refresh their recollections, period,

3 because it was represented to me that you

4 weren't going to do that.

----------------------

why do you need to study or memorize stuff if it's the truth?you do that only with scripts ,made up scenarios

And guilty people who listen to their lawyers usually get away with it. They did.

Lawyers are to protect everyone's rights. If people are found not guilty maybe they aren't. Maybe it is better to protect the rights of all people.

And guilty people who listen to their lawyers usually get away with it. They did.

I agree. Wouldn't it be great if there was some way to get statistics on how many "not guilty" verdicts and the 7% who were never indicted (according to DOJ stats) were actually guilty.

I agree. Wouldn't it be great if there was some way to get statistics on how many "not guilty" verdicts and the 7% who were never indicted (according to DOJ stats) were actually guilty.

Or how many of the ones found guilty actually were innocent.

They'd have to scrape me off the floor drug me up and drag me out of the house. I'd be done.

They'd have to scrape me off the floor drug me up and drag me out of the house. I'd be done.

Back when this happened, I conducted an anecdotal survey among my friends with children (10 or 12 females and 5 or 6 males). :facepalm: They all said no way/no how would they leave; that they'd have to be dragged away kicking and screaming (well, actually, the men said without putting up a fight).

They have no idea what they would do. NO one does. Every one had big ideas but you can not think, you just fall apart. You just can have no idea until you are in that situation.

So we can all speculate but only the people who have been through this really have valid thoughts on it.

They have no idea what they would do. NO one does. Every one had big ideas but you can not think, you just fall apart. You just can have no idea until you are in that situation.

So we can all speculate but only the people who have been through this really have valid thoughts on it.

Mmmmm NO. I know myself well enough to know that I wouldn't put my @ss on a plane and abandon my dead baby in Boulder, trying to "move on".It's their words,5 days after the murder,they wanted to move on.

So because you've had a missing child and the rest of us might not have, you are the only one qualified to comment on it? Puhleeze!!

There are two types of people in an emergency situation. Those that let their emotions control them, get hysterical, and do nothing but make the situation worse.

The other type keeps a cool head, thinks logically, and does whatever needs to be done at the time. Then when it's over, they allow their emotions to come to the surface.

Apparently you're one of those people that fall apart in an emergency situation, so that's the lens you see it through. You allow your emotions to control you, instead of you controlling your emotions.

I'm just the opposite. I keep my emotions under control, handle the situation, and when the crisis has passed I fall apart emotionally.

IOW, we all know how we react during a crisis, whether it be a medical emergency, a natural disaster, or a missing child. We are who we are. That doesn't change. The situation might, but how we handle it is always pretty much the same.

"keep your babies close,there is a killer on the loose"
what did THEY do?they didn't keep BR close with those bad kidnappers on the loose who hated JR so much,they sent him away and didn't even bother about his safety.
I am sorry,this is not only a huge behavioral clue BUT against all human instincts.

...would you think a lot about what kind of outfit you should wear to the press conference? I sure wouldn't. I keep reading that patsy said things like (paraphrasing, I don't have the quotes saved) "when the day comes that we have a press conference to announce the killer/our innocence etc I'm going to wear a blue dress because blue looks good on television".
Really??
I know blue looks better on tv, so logically it makes sense. I don't like blue but I wear a lot of blue because it looks better on me than any other color does. But I just. cannot. imagine. even CARING about any of that when planning a press conference about my murdered child. I mean, really? I am a person who cares about how they look. I don't come downstairs til my hair and makeup are done. Yet, I just cannot imagine caring at all about any of that when it had to do with my child's well being, safety or god forbid murder. Wouldn't your appearance just be the last thing on your mind? That kind of comment from Patsy makes it seem like she doesn't even understand the gravity of what happened.

My opinion from an outsider looking in...

I am from Australia but I was visiting your country at the time when the story hit the tabloid magazines.

Hinky metre went off when there were so many pictures and videos of her in circulation. This is not 'how to catch a killer mentality'.

Considering they were not poor, why so many gratuitous articles which sounded like a paid interview?

Back to the appearance of the parents.. I am afraid that was all they had.

I have since read the JBR was not day time toilet trained. A big 'shame' for them I am sure.

My opinion from an outsider looking in...

I am from Australia but I was visiting your country at the time when the story hit the tabloid magazines.

Hinky metre went off when there were so many pictures and videos of her in circulation. This is not 'how to catch a killer mentality'.

Considering they were not poor, why so many gratuitous articles which sounded like a paid interview?

Back to the appearance of the parents.. I am afraid that was all they had.

I have since read the JBR was not day time toilet trained. A big 'shame' for them I am sure.

Here's the thing- she HAD been potty trained by age 3. She REGRESSED to wetting and soiling. One of the "red flags" when trying to determining whether a child has been sexually abused.

Here's the thing- she HAD been potty trained by age 3. She REGRESSED to wetting and soiling. One of the "red flags" when trying to determining whether a child has been sexually abused.

DeeDee, And didn't the housekeeper say that JB has been improving somewhat in terms of soiling and wetting during the daytime until about a month before Christmas when she regressed again?

Good point SS. There are 7 stages of grief. Speaking of my experience only, I was dumbfounded and dazed for a day and then in denial while the funeral arrangements were made and even afterwards.

People can stay in one particular stage for a long time and another may not. Grief is a very personal journey for each individual.

There is no way to know what any poster here has or has not been through and trying to use that to discredit a poster's opinion is bordering on an ad hominem attack imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finch5800
Back