IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime being black & gay Jan 2019 #2*ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you guys, this is like an episode of "24", the plot changes every time I come back! Mr. Smollett is low hanging fruit now, he is on every single news station, and none of the information is complimentary.

Some of the comments are hilarious.

He is still a victim, of Chicago PD. They are out to get him. There is a huge conspiracy to get JS! That is the new narrative from his few supporters left.

The memes are comedy gold. :D:D:D

I told you guys, this is like an episode of "24", the plot changes every time I come back! Mr. Smollett is low hanging fruit now, he is on every single news station, and none of the information is complimentary.

Some of the comments are hilarious.

He is still a victim, of Chicago PD. They are out to get him. There is a huge conspiracy to get JS! That is the new narrative from his few supporters left.

Yes no doubt the Chicago police are racist and this is all one big conspiracy to frame a innocent victim :D

Chicago detectives want to ask actor Jussie Smollett additional questions about the attack he reported on January 29, but Smollett's attorneys have not indicated when the actor will be available to speak with police. Two law enforcement sources with knowledge of the investigation told CNN that Chicago Police believe Smollett paid to have an assault orchestrated on him.

New York Times columnist Charles Blow joins Full Circle to discuss the case and his experience meeting Smollett.

Jussie Smollett's siblings say he has been vilified by the 'irresponsible media' | Daily Mail Online

Jussie Smollett's siblings hit out at naysayers on Tuesday and said their brother was the victim of a vicious media which has turned him into a villain.

In an Instagram post on Tuesday afternoon, the actor's brother Jocqui shared a Malcolm X quote which read: 'This is the media, an irresponsible media. It will make the criminal look like he's the victim and make the victim look like he's the criminal.

'If you aren't careful, the media will have you hating the people who are being oppressed and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.'

In another post, Jocqui reposted a tweet which read: 'I have a feeling even if we had video of Jussie Smollett being attacked... y'all would still discredit him.

CNN - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member