IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime being black & gay Jan 2019 #2*ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The delays, excuses, calling non-believers liars and claiming JS has proof is simply classic Mark Geragos behavior. We have witnessed it so many times we can write his dialogue.

IMHO with the SA recusing I believe there are other folks involved but not the kind who would be uncovered.

It absolutely makes my blood boil with how many resources wasted on this stunt.

Did anyone notice the lame explanation JS gave to Robin on GMA about why he had the CPD turn off their body cams. He didn't want to make a commotion in the hallway with his neighbors (something along those lines).

So first of all how many neighbors are hanging around in the hallway at 2:40 in the morning? Who cares about the hallway when within seconds they will be entering into your apartment. They are not going to take your report in the hallway. Neighbors aren't' going to say wow the cops are here and their body cams are on, lets get crazy

Just struck me as very strange.
Perhaps the police had very noisy body cameras? LOL

The delays, excuses, calling non-believers liars and claiming JS has proof is simply classic Mark Geragos behavior. We have witnessed it so many times we can write his dialogue.

IMHO with the SA recusing I believe there are other folks involved but not the kind who would be uncovered.

It absolutely makes my blood boil with how many resources wasted on this stunt.

Yeah, this is the same attorney who said Scott Peterson was stone cold INNOCENT.

Lol! We all know how well that worked out for MG, and SP.

Imo

And The Daily Mail:

Jussie Smollett 'has agreed to talk to police again'

Jussie Smollett agreed to talk to police again on Tuesday afternoon in a last minute, 'hail Mary' move which stopped two Nigerian brothers from testifying against him before a grand jury, it has been claimed.

The actor, 36, has not spoken to police since giving his initial reports about the January 29 attack and handing over evidence including redacted phone records to prove his story that he was jumped by MAGA-loving, racist and homophobic attackers.

In the last week, as information about the case has leaked relentlessly from within the Chicago Police Department, Smollett has bolstered his legal team but has not been spoken to the police.

On Wednesday, as brothers Abel and Ola Osundairo prepared to testify against him in front of a grand jury and allegedly describe how he paid them to attack him, Smollett's lawyers reportedly placed a call to the prosecutor's office which put a sudden stop to the proceedings.

TMZ reports that the 'hail Mary' was them offering Smollett up to the police to be questioned again, a claim that neither the prosecutor's office nor the Empire's stars attorney would immediately confirm.

A Chicago Police Department spokesman told ABC that there was now a 'dialogue' between them and Smollett's attorneys.

[...]

Gardenista posted in previous thread:
Jussie Smollett‏Verified account @JussieSmollett
Frauds are everywhere y’all. Protect the mind, heart and spirit of you and your people at all costs. Just remember... Salt, cocaine and anthrax can all appear to be sugar...(the “refined” kind of course) just be careful out here fam. Happy Sunday. Love you. Real talk. Love on.

9:43 AM - 27 Jan 2019 from Chicago, IL

This is good evidence he was upset about the letter under-reaction. IMO

This guy...I can’t. Such an attention seeking post, fishing for people to ask him what he is talking about. I hope no one did.

While Chicago was assigning dozens of police officers to find "justice" for Smollett, 18 people were murdered, and one infant was shot in the head and is on life support. and about 60 or more shot and not killed. Nobody cared about those people, it was all about Smollett, and I find that disgusting. Politicians use Jussie Smollett, while a 1-year-old boy shot in the head is set aside

Well said. If Smollett lied and thus wasted police resources, he needs to be criminally prosecuted- fast and furiously.

Unfortunately the dog and pony show is just starting with the arrival of the circus... I mean MG.

JMHO

There is a whole panel of writer's who create scripts out of thin air, and make up the story lines as they go. This fiasco already has a story line and they have had plenty of time to come up with a script for him to perform. Between the Network, the Production Company, Staff and other "Stars" there is countless millions at stake. Advertisers and subsequent rates as well. There is enough bad press and negative goodwill to cause this show NOT to be picked up for a new season. Which could mean that they are 9 episodes away from THE END.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member