IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime being black & gay Jan 2019 #2*ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His attorneys are obviously as delusional as JS.
Or are they trying to talk him off the wall so to speak.

Make no mistake this is going to be a **** (insert your own word here) show of epic proportions. Psychiatrists and other professionals have been brought in. Lawd have mercy.

Eek - this makes it sound like he is suicidal. I hope that is not the case and he is with someone who is responsible and will bring him to LE.

Yes, I stated days ago that would be awful, but I don't think I've ever seen a criminal publicly treated like this. Never, ever. Just goes to show there are different rules for us little people.

I wonder how pissed Mr. Smollett is now because very few believe him, and he fought those MAGA attackers off so very bravely ?

I want him to tell that story, with the tears, at East Moline, that is a minimum correctional facility in Illinois. There is a work release program, he may be able to continue working on "Empire".

He should get prison, at least a year. This is the 2nd time he has lied to LEO.

Then, when this sentence is over, he can jump over to metro for his federal sentence.

His attorneys are obviously as delusional as JS.
Or are they trying to talk him off the wall so to speak.

Make no mistake this is going to be a **** (insert your own word here) show of epic proportions. Psychiatrists and other professionals have been brought in. Lawd have mercy.
This is going to be a rolling dumpster fire of a train wreck.

I predict he gets acquitted. Don't ask me why, just a hunch..

Honestly, I think that he is going to do some time here. People are angry, both sides. This guy did something pretty impressive, he has both lefties and righties hating on him. Blacks, gays, white folk, is there anyone this guy didn't alienate?

Im
Just wanted to say I've enjoyed our thoughtful and respectful discussion on this horrendous topic. It's so great to be back after a few years at WS. Thank you all.
I’m back after maybe 5 years, everyone has been great though five years ago no one ever deleted any of my posts so things have changed. Best place for crime info always.

Yes, I stated days ago that would be awful, but I don't think I've ever seen a criminal publicly treated like this. Never, ever. Just goes to show there are different rules for us little people.
Sure, but we little people, if committing a crime, don't get the kind of attention and public response as he did either.

(Not excusing him and not denying the system isn't always fair...and not denying he brought this on himself).

Strange case from the start...

Jmo

Im

I’m back after maybe 5 years, everyone has been great though five years ago no one ever deleted any of my posts so things have changed. Best place for crime info always.

Yes it is. I've been busy reading and catching up on my favorite cases. My original ID was BOZGAL but couldn't remember sign in info. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState