Found Safe IL - Amia Smith & Maverick, Missing, Harvard *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

kimmo

Reaction score
MISSING: Amia Smith, 17, and her 5-month old son last seen in Harvard, Illinois

Police are searching for young mother and her baby who went missing from Northwest suburban Harvard Wednesday.

Seventeen-year-old Amia Smith and her 5-moth-old baby son Maverick were last seen leaving a home on McKinley Street around noon.

snapshot-2022-06-23t112050-611.jpg

Smith is 5-foot-4 and weighs 120 pounds. She was last seen wearing a baseball cap with a rainbow flag, a black shirt with foil flowers, black shorts and black socks.

Anyone with information is asked to contact police.

The Harvard PD FB says she was "willingly picked up" and is possibly in the Terra Haute, IN radius:

1656020518733.png

Last edited:
The Harvard PD FB says she was "willingly picked up" and is possibly in the Terra Haute, IN radius:

View attachment 350892

Updates (BBM):
Please share and help us locate Amia and her son Maverick.

Amia and her son were willingly picked up in the area of the Harvard Diggins Library around 2:20 pm on Wednesday, June 22,2022 by a male subject. They left the area enroute to an unknown destination.

The latest information is they were possibly in the Louisville, Kentucky area.

They are traveling in a 2008 Black Buick Lacern with Indiana Registration TNM581 in the company of 22 yro Michael Walton.

The Harvard Police Department and several Indiana Police Agencies are involved in the active investigation. The Harvard Police Department is also consulting with federal law enforcement as well.

This is all making my head spin. Glad they have the vehicle and driver information now. I sure hope they are ok.

I am really confused. They knew each other. LE states she went willingly into the vehicle. They turned themselves in at the police station. Did Amia and the baby get hurt? Were they held against their will? I have a feeling unless something else has happened, these charges will be dropped eventually.
But where I grew up, once you have a baby you are considered an adult, as you have to make decisions for the child. Maybe it's not that way in Indiana and Kentucky.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melavista21
Back