Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How the Program Works
The Utah Adoption Assistance Program provides help in getting a job, as well as cash payments, to a parent who has given birth to a child who has been placed for adoption. The program is available to any birth parent who was (or would have been) the one to take care of the child if the child had not been relinquished for adoption. Birth parents who have had their parental rights terminated by a court are NOT eligible for this program.

The child must have been legally placed through a public or private adoption agency or licensed attorney.

Adoption assistance payments are provided up to a maximum of twelve consecutive months from the date the child was relinquished, with the month of relinquishment counted as the first month. The parent must also be participating in appropriate employment related activities as specified by an Employment Counselor.

This is great UTAH provides, note it must be volunteer surrender and they must look for a job. Great!!!! And thanks a bunch.

Mandatory birth control should be included.

Wasn't the mattress wrapped as it is evidence? I doubt that they would have been carrying that mattress up against their bodies if it was not wrapped to preserve the fibers etc on it.

Yes, a large evidence bag. Smaller items go into small Ziploc-type evidence bags, then into brown bags. Larger items are placed in larger zipper "bags". I've seen this in many cases (not talking about crime scenes on TV).

Last edited:
Or maybe the mom gave dad up. At this point the dad seems more like a sociopath than anything else. Maybe the mom just didn’t talk but the dad SURE did, even asking the boy to come home because they were not mad at him....

It was my understanding that the father was there all night, mother came this morning at 6am. I think he caved and they gave her an opportunity to turn herself in. Just speculation though based on who was where when.

If you are on public assistance, you will receive benefits for the children you give up for adoption for two years after you sign the paperwork. Cash benefits.
I read the link to UT that you provided. Birth parents aren't given "cash benefits" per se. They are eligible for workforce employment training which would provide cash monies during training as long as you participate in the employment plan. In UT, all people are eligible for 36 months of lifetime employment training. These are not funds given straight up to birth parents just because they give up a child. These same people could/would qualify even if they don't give up their child. Not sure it is accurate to say that these are cash benefits to encourage people to give children up for adoption.

Joann Cunningham
  • 5 counts of first degree murder
  • 4 counts aggravated battery
  • 2 counts of aggravated domestic battery
  • 1 count of failure to report a missing or child death
Andrew “Drew” Freund Sr.
  • 5 counts of first degree murder
  • 2 counts aggravated battery
  • 1 counts of aggravated domestic battery
  • 2 counts of concealment of homicidal death
  • 1 count of failure to report a missing or child death
Live Updates: Parents charged in death of missing Illinois boy - CNN

It looks like these garbage parents were going to keep this up and when presented with cell phone data one or both had no choice to confess? I am just so sickened. How can you go speak into the camera and say AJ please come home your not in trouble when you know EXACTLY where he is.

State Laws on Child Abuse and Neglect - Child Welfare Information Gateway

Here is a link to child abuse laws for all states. Now is a great opportunity to look up for your state. You will see what we consider abuse and what the LAW says are entirely different. Attorneys for parents KNOW the law and work on behalf of the parent NOT the child.

Each of us can make a difference by lobbying for stricter laws. DCPS, LE and Judges can only work within the law. Work to close the loop holes, more clearly define abuse and end this nightmare.

Bumping @Simply Southern post.

Let’s all get busy lobbying in our states!

It makes me sick how the father was talking to poor AJ when they were talking to the press saying “come back AJ we are not mad at you “ when he knows he wrapped him in plastic and buried him a shallow grave.

Pretty sure it was the dad who gave the mom up
Thank god they ended up being dumb monsters, at least with how they executed a heinous crime.

RIP AJ, this world failed you.

Someone upthread made a very perceptive comment about Dad's statement. They said that Dad probably really did say to AJ, the night he was killed, ' come back son, we are not mad at you, come here....' and that was likely the last thing the poor boy heard before he was pummelled to death. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melavista21