IL IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand using your resources widely, but it's been 5 days folks without one major search in the area.....anywhere! Sounds like there are tons of volunteers in the town who would help. Put'em to work! North Shore Drive is a good place to start. Close to the road. Obviously sweet boy isn't in the house.....
While there has not been a search with civilians the local PD’s have conducted multiple searches. They searched over 400 acres in the press release on Friday. We had friends walking their dog in a neighboring forest preserve when multiple agencies came in and made everyone leave while taking all names and numbers to conduct a search. Just because we don’t hear about it all doesn’t mean they aren’t doing it.
They are expanding the request for ring videos. Ring is emailing all local customers asking them to check for video.

Attachments

• 5A6AACBA-F9FA-4FDE-9D3A-779FBF77F42B.jpeg
    5A6AACBA-F9FA-4FDE-9D3A-779FBF77F42B.jpeg
    100.3 KB · Views: 22
Vonau is contradicting her partner kililis' earlier statements.

Vonau is claiming that the police released a statement that the mother is not cooperating and as a result, is considered a suspect.
(Not cooperating ➡️ Considered Suspect)

Kililis claimed earlier that once police gave the impression she was a suspect, she stopped cooperating as a result.
(Considered suspect ➡️ Not cooperating)

Which was it?

5-year-old Andrew 'AJ' Freund of Crystal Lake has been missing for 5 days. Here is what we know.

-- Jeannie Ridings, an attorney for Cunningham, said Sunday that the parents were separated during hourslong questioning Thursday at the Crystal Lake Police Department and have since not been "together as to any search, or strategy on what to do next." They did embraced at one point during a community vigil Saturday.

--
rsbbm

Is the attorney throwing shade on the dad? That mom isn’t part of whatever his “strategy” is? Hmmmm

Vonau is contradicting her partner kililis' earlier statements.

Vonau is claiming that the police released a statement that the mother is not cooperating and as a result, is considered a suspect.
(Not cooperating ➡️ Considered Suspect)

Kililis claimed earlier that once police gave the impression she was a suspect, she stopped cooperating as a result.
(Considered suspect ➡️ Not cooperating)

Which was it?

Typical lawyers. Either scenario means she will not be getting her other child back tomorrow at the hearing.

Someone who is friends with Joann posted a video in the facebook group that shows Joann with the 3 year old at a hotel swimming pool on 4/13. AJ is not with them. A neighbor also said that he saw the Dad out on a walk with just the 3 year old.
Thanks for that info. Makes me wonder if they thought they better report him missing since people would be asking about him being that Easter was around the corner.

While there has not been a search with civilians the local PD’s have conducted multiple searches. They searched over 400 acres in the press release on Friday. We had friends walking their dog in a neighboring forest preserve when multiple agencies came in and made everyone leave while taking all names and numbers to conduct a search. Just because we don’t hear about it all doesn’t mean they aren’t doing it.
They are expanding the request for ring videos. Ring is emailing all local customers asking them to check for video.
That’s great I hope we get some answers.

No disrespect, but to search for a 5 year old over 400 acres, specifically one that is not alive, would take an enormous number of people and can't be done with horses, drones, or planes. The sheer numbers required would mean that we would hear about it. I know since we searched for one in Kansas for 3 months. As well, LE participated in small searches, but never participated in the random large searches.
IMO....they are waiting for someone to tell them where he is.

Last edited:
Yes, reported facts
  • Mother does not work
  • House is in disarray
  • Child/drug Abuse-- 7 months pregnant, and on drugs, has agree to rehab.
  • Refusing to cooperate.... full body search on Sat., I wonder if this was court ordered?
  • Put child to bed in street clothes and tenny shoes
  • Lawyered up -- and clearly is no condition to speak at the pressers, attorney advised her to no longer speak to LE.
Hum....
I might add that
--- the missing child was born with opiates in his system
---the missing child was taken out of the home by CPS for a few years

What about a lie detector and drug test? To me those would be beneficial in clearing her name and moving the investigation forward.

I bet her attorneys are saying NO to the lie detector test.
And I am not sure that a pregnant woman can take one because it won't always show correctly.

Last edited:
I drove down North Shore road several times on the day AJ went missing. There were special units from the Elgin Police Departments doing searches and also had drones in the air.
They were looking for a live child. a completely different story when looking for the other option. It takes an enormous number of people to look for a small child in a bag.

Thanks for that info. Makes me wonder if they thought they better report him missing since people would be asking about him being that Easter was around the corner.

Geez, when was the last time anyone saw this little boy, aside from the uncooperative "Mother", her BF, and the Father? Or is her BF the Father?

They will break the mom..... “you don’t want your baby to be born in prison,” etc.
I’m sorry, but how is born is prison scarier than having a baby being born addicted? They don’t care about anything but getting caught. I always think the same thing when people talk about swearing on the Bible will force someone to tell the truth. Really they killed someone! What is a bible too them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak