IL IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Illinois is one of the strictest states as far as the children go. Child services has always been a priority to our government. If dcfs had been contacted previously, I could almost guarantee that it was followed up on, it probably just went on to be ‘unfounded’

I’m just hoping one day we can solve this homeschool crisis.

I wish I could say I trust DCFS would have done right by this child but Semaj’s case tells me differently. My cousin used to work for DCFS and the truth is they are overwhelmed with cases and the real cases can slip through. I believe most case workers are trying but the system is broken and needs help.

DCFS report shows litany of failures in death of 17-month-old Semaj Crosby

Found Deceased - IL - Semaj Crosby, 16 mos, Joliet Township, 25 April 2017

Andrew Freund

NCMC1355398c1.jpg

Height - 3'5"

Weight - 65 lbs

NCMC1355398x1.jpg

Have you seen this child? ANDREW FREUND

Does 65 lbs sound correct?

Just got home after being gone for 12 hours today....my husband told me to get on here and see what's happening....we live approx 10 minutes away from the scene. So glad some other local neighbors are in this thread as well. Hope for more information soon.

Someone said on Facebook that the mom is being arrested? I can’t find anything to confirm that. They are searching the lake next to my house. It’s killing me that these children were surrounded by good people that would have done anything and everything to help.
Why wasn’t he in school?
I heard this as well and a friend sent me a video of a woman being arrested but can’t say for sure if it’s the mom. I live here in Crystal Lake

Couldn't the home be a crime scene because he was abducted? Why are we assuming so soon, am I missing something?
MSM says LE found no evidence of an abduction

“An Amber Alert was not issued because authorities are unable to confirm an abduction had occurred.

The FBI joined other local law enforcement in assisting Crystal Lake police in the search. Just before 4 p.m. police expanded the area they consider a crime scene, though they did not offer details about what prompted them to do so.”

Crystal Lake boy missing: FBI joins search for 5-year-old Andrew 'AJ' Freund

I just saw this thread. It looks like it's going to follow a very familiar pattern. :(
FBI agents specializing in missing children are working with the Crystal Lake Police Department in the search for a missing 5-year-old boy.
What amounted to a small task force was seen around and inside of the Freund home, as well as searching the yard and neighborhood, the TV station said on its website, noting bloodhounds were also in the area.

A boat equipped with sonar was used to search Crystal Lake near Main Beach.
FBI involved in search for missing Crystal Lake boy
P.S. I hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members