IL IL - April Zane, 16, Frankfort, 18 April 1976

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Seems like we should doubt the reported circumstances of April's disappearance and I mean REALLY doubt it.
I was a little shocked when I read the comments. April's sister regularly posts comments on her families website when it's Christmas, a birthday, etc. but I wasn't prepared for that one. Here's the comment if anyone is interested: "OUR sister disappeared,and instead of searching,the only word you put out was a lie.One your children regurgitated. Why? To protect the guilty. That's ok. God has this. Truth comes out. I'll pray for your soul,& your husband's too. You both need it."

I was a little shocked when I read the comments. April's sister regularly posts comments on her families website when it's Christmas, a birthday, etc. but I wasn't prepared for that one. Here's the comment if anyone is interested: "OUR sister disappeared,and instead of searching,the only word you put out was a lie.One your children regurgitated. Why? To protect the guilty. That's ok. God has this. Truth comes out. I'll pray for your soul,& your husband's too. You both need it."
I was shocked too. Could be that April's sister just found out what really happened to her.

"I'll pray for your soul,& your husband's too." That's scary

Here's what April's sister, Sharon, wrote on her FindAGrave page: Flowers for April Rose Zane - Find a Grave...

"Dear girl, your case is still open. God will take care of the guilty, for that I'm sure. Seems it's more important to lie for a narcissist than to let a 17 year old victim get buried properly. A sin is a sin. A lawyer fights for justice. That's fine"

Here's what April's sister, Sharon, wrote on her FindAGrave page: Flowers for April Rose Zane - Find a Grave...

"Dear girl, your case is still open. God will take care of the guilty, for that I'm sure. Seems it's more important to lie for a narcissist than to let a 17 year old victim get buried properly. A sin is a sin. A lawyer fights for justice. That's fine"
Oh she definitely discoverd something! And she wants the truth to come out!
I think we'll probably get more details about April's disappearance in the future, thanks to her sister

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxooowow
Back