GUILTY IL - Ariel Hunter, 1, raped & murdered, Chicago, 3 June 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
gitana1 said:
That's what I'm talkin' about Messicake and curious 1! I think too often having a man in her life is more important to a woman than her children's very lives. Think Susan Smith and Diane Downs (who stabbed her three kids, one to death). The problem is that too many people just should not be parents. They do not think the way the parents on this site think: That protecting and loving one's children is one's purpose in life. But, if you look at this poor baby's life, it's probably even worse than that; much worse that the countless women who put their relationships above their children, exposing them to danger. This poor little baby likely never stood a chance, the creepy monster step-father aside. I bet you will find poverty, drug use and neglect there. That's why mom was dating a drug addict and convict to begin with. I'm just sick of it. Leave the kids alone! If you don't want them, don't care about them, dislike them, want to be free, can't be bothered to take care fo them properly, DON'T BLOODY HAVE THEM! Birth control works, damn it! Or tie your damn tubes! I'm sick of it.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Clifford Roberts eventually pleaded guilty to first-degree murder and predatory criminal sexual assault and was sentenced to consecutive terms of 60 and 15 years. His conviction was upheld last week on appeal.

http://www.state.il.us/court/R23_Orders/AppellateCourt/2012/1stDistrict/1093500_R23.pdf

I particularly liked the part where the judge pointed out the mother knowingly left the children with a 3 time felon. These two evil idiots just blow my mind. :(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back