IL - Aurora gunman opened fire on his coworkers due to loss his job 15 Feb 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LIVE: Aurora shooting leaves multiple wounded, large police presence

[...]

There would have been approximately 30 people in the building at the time of the shooting, Probst said.

Probst said he saw other coworkers injured and that the shooter was firing indiscriminately.

"One of the guys was up in the office, he said this person was shootin', and, he come running down and he was bleeding pretty bad, and the next thing you know he was walking back and forth, I heard more shots, and we just left the building," Probst said.

Probst said he and a coworker escaped through the back door.

[...]

Last edited:
LIVE: Aurora shooting leaves multiple wounded, large police presence

[...]

There would have been approximately 30 people in the building at the time of the shooting, Probst said.

Probst said he saw other coworkers injured and that the shooter was firing indiscriminately.

"One of the guys was up in the office, he said this person was shootin', and, he come running down and he was bleeding pretty bad, and the next thing you know he was walking back and forth, I heard more shots, and we just left the building," Probst said.

Probst said he and a coworker escaped through the back door.

[...]
New rule: If you're so angry you think you need to go shoot someone to make yourself feel better- shoot yourself first.

I am able to watch ABC13 live broadcast on my phone here

Bing

Some recent info from broadcast

- coworker said the shooter has worked there about 10 years, showed up today like any day
- the gun had a green laser
- the coroner has been called to the scene
- City of Aurora presser: suspect was "neutralized"
- played some 911 dispatch portions indicating multiple DOA

HTH.

- schools no longer on lockdown in area

- LE presser at 4:30PM local (25 minutes from now)

- still no confirmation of civilian casualties

Per ABC13 livefeed

WGNTV reporting 12 civilians shot ...

Presser at 5 was changed to 4:30 was delayed back to 5 - in a couple of minutes... ETA ABC13 just said 5:30.

ETA The additional delay is due to waiting for the Governor to arrive.

(I hate to post inaccurate info, but it's only as good as the media tells us. Sorry.)

Last edited:
Officials: 1 dead, 4 police wounded in Illinois shooting

Officials: 1 dead, 4 police wounded in Illinois shooting
BY CARRIE ANTLFINGER AND AMANDA SEITZ
17 mins ago

AURORA, Ill. (AP) — A gunman opened fire at a suburban Chicago industrial park Friday, killing at least one person and wounding four police officers before he was “neutralized,” officials said.

Chris Nelson, spokesman for the Kane County coroner’s office, confirmed at least one person was killed. Aurora city spokesman Clayton Muhammad said four officers were wounded and in stable condition, but did not say if they were shot.

Muhammad also told ABC7 that the suspect had been “neutralized.” He did not elaborate.

Hospitals reported treating at least seven patients from the shooting, though their conditions weren’t released.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79
Back