Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beth+reward+poster+100623.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HvoQgQGHN...UBRlRVDTI/s1600/Beth+reward+poster+100623.jpg

Dear Paschein, I'm so sorry if I upset you, and I'm very sorry you went through so much pain in the past, and now Beth.

Cubby had thrown out here to post about theories and ideas, some have even posted about "feelings", and astrologers. I threw out how I feel, gave some background where I'm coming from, and I too, know Beth!

<<SB has spent a lot of time in Southern, Illinois, he went to SIU according to his website, I bet he knows all about the train schedules.>>

I said "I bet".

<<The LE told SB try to keep business as usually! This is why JW is still working. He is simple doing what the LE told him to do.>>

If he ruins his reputation by letting her work there, so be it. How he can see her every day is beyond me. This woman wrote terrible things about Beth on facebook, how can he give her a paycheck?

<<Going to SIU has nothing to do with train schedule my son went to school not far from there, he has never set foot on a train, nor could he even tell you where to get information for a train. How many years ago was that he went to SIU???>>

Again, I said I bet.

<<The sister posted that JW had not retained a lawyer that she had only asked a friend that is a lawyer for advice. SB is not the only lawyer JW would know specially since she has worked in a law office.>>

I bet JW knows a lot of lawyers. I just remember when she posted that, people who knew she was at SB office that day kept saying, she's talking about S.

<<SB is open for interviews the problem is getting the media even interested in this. At the time with all the BP oil spill going on that seems all the media interested it.>>

Has SB taken M or J up on their offers of help?

<<Like I always tell people don't act like a victim, maybe you won't ever be a victim>>

This is excellent advise. My Grandma use to say "Go to bed with dogs, wake up with flees".

<<I am a extremely strong person, and hoestly for the first 30 days I was worthless to anyone!! I couldn't deal with the simplest of task. Much less could I have been able to take over task that my partner has always taken care of, like SB has had to do. Caring for the kids, shopping for food, cooking food, getting kids to their needed appointment, making sure they had cloths to ware daily. Paying the bills. Plus keeping the business going, seeing client, talking to LE and others. In a days time he went from doing none of these things to having to deal with everything. BB literly took care of everything for SB.>>

This is the reality of what has happened, it is horrible, but Beth is missing, somebody has to do something in a big way, or she will just fade away into the cold case file.

Again I'm very sorry for you!

Hang in there.

I just have a quick question... with the people on this thread who apparently know either BB, SB, or JW... have any of you been verified by Tricia?

Paschein, I agree with your post and I am sorry for your hardship. I had a feeling you and SD21 were in contact with the family. What other facts can you provide? Knowing that Beth called from the ridge home at 4:15 as a fact is big. It establishes a starting point. Why did that take so long to come out? LE?

I don't believe she got on a train. Do you? Do you know of them meeting with anyone else while in the area? What I am going for is being able to place her somewhere else besides the ridge house after 4:15 to aid search parties. I do not believe she ran off. Please provide what you know.

We can all come up with theories as to why this happened, but the main issue is to find her. To find her we have to determine if she left the area. I am sure LE is doing what they can but there is a large amount of people willing to aid.

Thank you.

I can only say that I asked for the exact time and location other wise I doubt it would be. I do know that nothing is given to the public without LE approving it.

No I don't believe BB was ever close to the train station, in fact I question whether she was even ever in Centrailia :( I have my doubts on the IGA sighting because there is no timeline for it other than it wasn't sunday..
also bugs me they never called to report seeing her at IGA.

I have had deep 'intuitive feelings' with this case from day one, I am a very balanced person, never quick to judge and in most cases will bend over backwards to look at something from another persons view. I have not done this at all with this case. I have been very "matter of fact" on my feelings of what happen. I always doubt myself, this time I have NO DOUBT. This is why I wanted the forensic astrology charts, and I must say they back me up 100% as to what I 'feel' happen that weekend. BTW I am also retired from the mental heath industry. I could offer up what I think to be a reasonable profile of what I believe to be "who/what" and why thru deductive reasoning.. but I don't know if this is allowed here.

Things I know..
I know a couple things that really keep buggin me that I think might be useful in some way.. I just can't figure out how just yet. If you have kept up with the FB page you will know JW has made statements to her and RR relationship. She paints this wonderful picture of how RR has been good to her and taken on even her own kids as his own...

I was contacted by a guy that JW was involved with, I knew of him and some type of relationship between them. She tried to rekindle the friendship about a week prior to this trip. Told him that Ryan was coming back to get his stuff out, she wanted nothing to do with him. She expressed interest in meeting up with him that weekend, but she couldn't "she had to go to Greenbay because her kids grandma was dying and she wanted them to see her" He text her all weekend but no reply till May 23 @ 6:26. The text was short and rather rude.

Hmmm this tell me she was rather stressed and this was the first time she had a moment free away from Ryan to reply to the 'other guy' text.. reasonable assumption??

He replied to her text with a question, she never replied again. Till the next day she called him as she was driving. (he still thinks she is in WI) JW called him Mon 24 @ 3:05 they talked for 33 min. During their convo he asked her how Greenbay was? She said oh no I was over by Madison.. then says hold on I'm lost, he ask where she is.. she is checking her GPS on the cell and tells him she is on 57! He is like why are you on 57 thats in southern ill, when your supposed to be coming home from WI. She changed the subject.

Now he met JW thru BB in the first place, odd BB never came up in the convo at all.
I know 57 is the road you head out of Mt Vernon on to go up north to chicago there is not much to get lost on so she had to be either just getting on 57 or maybe around Effingham because 70 does cross there. That is about an hour into the drive and it is 5 hours from Mt Vernon to Chicago

So this gives you a timeline for JW getting home, assuming that is where she was going. They got in a big fight the next day when he found out Beth was missing. So JW was home on the 25 so I think that is a reasonable assumption.

I hope this helps in some way

Where is everyone leaning in this case? Do you believe Beth is still alive and possibly injured or being held against her will? Or do you believe she is no longer with us?

Sadly, as much as I wish I didn't I believe she is no longer with us. I think if she was, she would have made contact with someone by now.

I just pray she is found.

I believe Beth has passed. I think there was either violence or an overdose. I believe that her "friends" know what happened, and where she is. I do hope and pray that she is found, and found fast. It's already been more than a month since she held that poor little boy in her arms. I cannot believe she would be a wonderful mother all these years, then simply stop. I believe that even if she wasn't happy in her marriage, which there is no evidence of, that she would never ever have left those boys, the 10 year old to be sure. No way. Wouldn't happen. Could I be wrong? Yes, but it seems pretty much like the writing is on the wall.

Dear Paschein, I'm so sorry if I upset you, and I'm very sorry you went through so much pain in the past, and now Beth.

If he ruins his reputation by letting her work there, so be it. How he can see her every day is beyond me. This woman wrote terrible things about Beth on facebook, how can he give her a paycheck?

Hang in there.

I know he must hate it, but to me it makes a statement to his character, his devotion, the determination he has to do what ever it take to find his wife.

I mean don't you know he probably wants to grab her and shake every bit of truth out of her?? I know I would. To me that say a lot about him, just not what everyone is saying about him. Now that just breaks my heart..

I can only say that I asked for the exact time and location other wise I doubt it would be. I do know that nothing is given to the public without LE approving it.

No I don't believe BB was ever close to the train station, in fact I question whether she was even ever in Centrailia :( I have my doubts on the IGA sighting because there is no timeline for it other than it wasn't sunday..

I have had deep 'intuitive feelings' with this case from day one, I am a very balanced person, never quick to judge and in most cases will bend over backwards to look at something from another persons view. I have not done this at all with this case. I have been very "matter of fact" on my feelings of what happen. I always doubt myself, this time I have NO DOUBT. This is why I wanted the forensic astrology charts, and I must say they back me up 100% as to what I 'feel' happen that weekend. BTW I am also retired from the mental heath industry. I could offer up what I think to be a reasonable profile of what I believe to be "who/what" and why thru deductive reasoning.. but I don't know if this is allowed here.

Things I know..
I know a couple things that really keep buggin me that I think might be useful in some way.. I just can't figure out how just yet. If you have kept up with the FB page you will know JW has made statements to her and RR relationship. She paints this wonderful picture of how RR has been good to her and taken on even her own kids as his own...

I was contacted by a guy that JW was involved with, I knew of him and some type of relationship between them. She tried to rekindle the friendship about a week prior to this trip. Told him that Ryan was coming back to get his stuff out, she wanted nothing to do with him. She expressed interest in meeting up with him that weekend, but she couldn't "she had to go to Greenbay because her kids grandma was dying and she wanted them to see her" He text her all weekend but no reply till May 23 @ 6:26. The text was short and rather rude.

Hmmm this tell me she was rather stressed and this was the first time she had a moment free away from Ryan to reply to the 'other guy' text.. reasonable assumption??

He replied to her text with a question, she never replied again. Till the next day she called him as she was driving. (he still thinks she is in WI) JW called him Mon 24 @ 3:05 they talked for 33 min. During their convo he asked her how Greenbay was? She said oh no I was over by Madison.. then says hold on I'm lost, he ask where she is.. she is checking her GPS on the cell and tells him she is on 57! He is like why are you on 57 thats in southern ill, when your supposed to be coming home from WI. She changed the subject.

Now he met JW thru BB in the first place, odd BB never came up in the convo at all.
I know 57 is the road you head out of Mt Vernon on to go up north to chicago there is not much to get lost on so she had to be either just getting on 57 or maybe around Effingham because 70 does cross there. That is about an hour into the drive and it is 5 hours from Mt Vernon to Chicago

So this gives you a timeline for JW getting home, assuming that is where she was going. They got in a big fight the next day when he found out Beth was missing. So JW was home on the 25 so I think that is a reasonable assumption.

Paschein, I have read your quotes and you seem to know what you are talking about. I as so many others do not believe that Beth is any longer with us. It is so sad and I feel for her family and friends. All of us are hoping for her safe return. I truly believe it is JW and RR. That was my first instinct and has always been there. I wanted you to know that I live within 20 minutes from the RIDGE house and MT.Vernon or Centralia. If there is any ? I can help you with I would be more than glad. I know this area very well, have lived here most of my life. I have followed this story from day one and have contacted AGM a couple of time and did a couple of favors for her. Thank you and I will keep hoping for the best. I am new here and don't know what I am doing so I may need some help from time to time. Best to everyone that is searching to find Beth.

Things I know..

Paschein, Thank you for sharing, I hope you told LE about this other man, "to me" it shows just what a big player she is, the lies, Grandma dying, RR is out, Green Bay, Madison. Plus, she called him from the road, on the way home, BUT she could not answer S or the boys calls. I'm more devastated then ever right now, when will this end.

They got in a big fight the next day when he found out Beth was missing.

What day was that, Tuesday? Was JW home (woodstock)? What time did he talk/see her?

And does anyone know if JW was in woodstock on Monday 24th?
I may have to go re-read posts.

Yep, I read those JW facebook posts too and know what you are saying.:sick:

It means that I have spoke dierectly with LE & AGM and was told it is a "FACT" that the 4:15 call was made from the Ridge home, for the purpose of getting the chart done as last known location.

If anyone is posting as someone who knows the family or is a professional please contact me so I can verify you.

I have received several emails with info concerning verification but the posters did not give me their user names on Websleuths. Perhaps someone on this thread is one of the posters.

Please email me at tgrif@xmission.com the following if you are posting as someone with either inside insight or as a professional offering an opinion on the case;

Your name
Your phone number
Your user name
and why you are asking for verification.
If you are posting as a professional I will need proof of your training in that profession.

All information is held in the strictest of confidence. No one will know anything but me.

Thanks,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Dang Tricia.. did you bathe today? I think you ran everyone off....

http://www.wrex.com/Global/story.asp?S=12696704

Finally something in the news, but its all wrong. I dont think anyone believes the last place she was seen is at the train station. Not even the reward is right. But at least its a news article....

I we had a dollar for every inaccuracy printed in the media that WS sleuthed out, we could pay WS's server fees for Tricia.

The current accurate 5000 reward info was posted previously.

Dear Websleuths Members,

We have a problem with this discussion. I know we can work it out so the discussion can continue without us having to pull the thread for review or having to ban people.

The only people who need to be verified are those who actually know the main people involved. If you are good friends with Beth's kindergarten teacher then you do not need to be verified. If you are best friend's with Beth's best friend's cousin, you do not need to be verified.

If you know and have contact with any of the main people in the case and you want to post about it then you need to be verified. Or if you work directly with any of them. My point is it needs to be direct social or business contact for you to be verified.

You need to be verified if you say you are related to the main people involved in the case.

The verification process is very simple. I have to know your real name and talk to you on the phone. NO ONE will have the information but me.

Let me stress that this verification process is not perfect and people can slip through but short of hiring a private detective this is the best we can do.

If someone who is verified posts something you must always understand that there is a chance, even though they have been verified, that they may not be who they say they are. It's the chance we have to take.

Please email me if you feel you want to post about your personal experience in the case and need to be verified. tgrif@xmission.com

We do not allow Gossip and that's how we differ from the other websites.

Definition of Gossip; "A person who habitually reveals personal or sensational facts about others. "

I disagree a bit with the official definition. You can gossip just once in your life and it can have devastating effects. You don't need to be habitual.

We deal in facts and theories as long as the theories are not ridiculous or state as fact that someone is guilty of a crime when they have not been convicted. We look at the evidence and information provided to us (mostly) by the main stream media and discuss it. That is what we do.

In the Casey Anthony case her lawyer is named Jose Baez. People call him "Jose Bozo." We put a stop to it because it does nothing to advance the discussion.

In cases such as Beth's where the news is now down to a trickle it is difficult to keep the conversation going. It's time like this where posters tend to get personal and argue.

Please, as owner I really want to keep Beth's case out there, but I will pull the thread and the discussion if the rules cannot be followed.

Take a look at our Terms of Service. But I'll make it easy for you.

Don't be a jerk.
Don't call anyone a name.
Don't gossip
Be respectful
Don't drag names of innocent people out and plaster them all over the Internet.
Do post and discuss and theorize and enjoy yourselves.

If you have any questions feel free to email me or PM me.
tgrif@xmission.com

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Crystalgenie ...

... this one's for you.

For you who don't know who "Crystalgenie" is, she is one of the commenters on the Websleuths.com thread about Beth Bentley's disappearance.

http://woodstockadvocate.blogspot.com/2010/06/crystalgenie.html

Gus,

Whoops I didn't mean to get mentioned in this. I respect the fact that you keep questioning the LE and keep Beth Bentley's name out there. I don't know Beth Bently nor am I from Woodstock, much less IL. It just seems like she has slipped through the cracks and I for one am so glad that at least you are writing about her. At least you are in the position to actually keep reminding people that she exists.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member