Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post r131313, but there is one thing ... The LE does not only provide info to immediate family. The LE will provide info to anybody SB tells them to, which may include someone outside the immediate family. So in all reality, Paschein may be authorized to receive info directly from the LE regarding the case, not saying that Paschein is authorized, I don't know who she is, but, it is possible that she has been authorized by SB to receive info.

Edited to add: Should of finished thread before posting. My apologies.

I wonder if Beth had this on her I-phone? I didn't see anything about a limit to how many days after your phone is turned off that you can go back into your profile and look to see where your phone was last located.

http://omnillc.com/dthelp.asp#p15

Sure would be nice to know the identities of the two other people that were on the lake with them and what their relationship is/was to the other 4. Since we don't, and I'm trying to get myself to "think outside the box", does anyone know if BB was married previously and what the relationship is like between her and the children's biological father(s)? Just thinking outloud, but.... could there be someone in her past that felt scorned and was seeking revenge by " introducing/befriending/inserting" other people in her life to harm her?

I think her x husband MV is one of her "friends" on facebook.

Tricia has informed me Just A Lawyer is verified.

Sure would be nice to know the identities of the two other people that were on the lake with them and what their relationship is/was to the other 4. Since we don't, and I'm trying to get myself to "think outside the box", does anyone know if BB was married previously and what the relationship is like between her and the children's biological father(s)? Just thinking outloud, but.... could there be someone in her past that felt scorned and was seeking revenge by " introducing/befriending/inserting" other people in her life to harm her?

IIRC I might have seen a 030293 divorce filing from Jeffrey J V on McHenry county case search at google IMO

IMO I may have seen other relationships that I cannot post, because of TOS and not victimizing BB, without permission if relevant by moderator IMO

IMO I'm pretty good at math and 030293, 5 year marriage and 10 year old child did not equal. I may have seen other people with the same first name and they may not have been the longer version of B with a different last name IMO

IMO I may have seen other relationships that I cannot post, because of TOS and not victimizing BB, without permission if relevant by moderator IMO

IMO I'm pretty good at math and 030293, 5 year marriage and 10 year old child did not equal. I may have seen other people with the same first name and they may not have been the longer version of B with a different last name IMO

I read somewhere that BB and SB have been together for 10 years, but only married for 5. To lazy to go back and look.

She would be divorced for 17 or so years if that date is correct. If I'm following you correctly.

Wow, this thread has died fast. :( If she did just take off, hope she comes home today and says, "miss me?".

I for one am just frustrated with the lack of info.... there are some people who know some things and others that know other things and most of us ( like me) know nothing other than BB is missing. How is it, in like the Susan Powell's case and Stacy Peterson, friends/family/strangers were able to mobilize and start searching even though they didn't have a starting point and there just doesn't seem to be that happening here? I know about LE not wanting to bless it and all but what is so different here? Why is this case so different than most I have read about?

Wow, this thread has died fast. :( If she did just take off, hope she comes home today and says, "miss me?".

You think this is dead, check out the fb page. After the fundraiser it was like everyone just stopped.

You think this is dead, check out the fb page. After the fundraiser it was like everyone just stopped.

I noticed that as well. I wondered if maybe it didn't go as well as expected so everyone has just retreated to their own corners? There have been no pictures posted of the fundraiser or statements about how many attended or money raised etc. Disappointing? You betcha!

Glad you see that too. I thought it was my computer, keep refreshing and nothing has changed. There has been nothing at all on either WS or FB. It is like everyone has forgotten about all of this. I hope that is not the case. Wish there was some type of an update!

Remember, sometimes the calm comes before the storm. Maybe it's quiet because something is getting ready to happen.

Remember, sometimes the calm comes before the storm. Maybe it's quiet because something is getting ready to happen.

Sort of like that duck swimming across the pond? All seems calm on the surface but there are feet paddleing at full speed underneath. I sure hope so.... For the family and close friend's sake. I can't imagine what SB must be going through. Having a mountain of info about the person you thought was your soulmate, just dumped on you... and then the not knowing where she is or how all this happened or why.

well, the FB had some kind of technical difficulty last nite, ALL the FB groups had some glitch and were not working properly. LOL when I saw nothing new here, I thought maybe it was all the internet haveing problems, LOL. Or my computer.
As for the fundraiser, I know people were nervous to say it was not attended well, afraid it would sound too discourageing? But I said MOO that I thought there would be more people there. BUT after I said so, someone else contradicted me, so, what do I know? It was held somewhere I never go. I ONLY went becuz of the fundraiser.
I read some blame for someone supposedly sabotaging the fundraiser on FB group, but......I'm not certain anyone especially tried to sabotage it. I was of the thought the person only wanted an accounting/explanation of what the funds might be used for? BUT maybe someone did try to sabotage it?
Right now maybe a lot of people are licking wounds, calming hurts, regrouping.... trying to come to terms with the no new public news etc.
I took pictures at the fundraiser but I do not know how to put them anywhere, LOL.
Plus inside the place was sort of dark and the pictures are hard to see becuz of the darkness.
As for any word dureing the fundraiser? I am a wallflower and I did not go out into the crowd and put myself onto anyone. I didnt want to accidentally say anything that might be dumb sounding or bring up anything that might be painful or hurtful and I did not know any of the people except by guessing via pictures from FB. SO.... I mostly just listened to the music, LOL
SO maybe it is just quiet cuz everyone is .........thinking. regrouping. ?
all just MOO.
Beth I wish you could just ...............walk in and say HI everyone! and give some wonderful exotic fun story. Tho by now I suppose that might not be quite so simple easy and innocent anymore? But I hope its what happens, anyway.

I asked the question up thread asking if anyone had heard from JW lately after her asking for questions to be Emailed to her. I didn't get any responses to that one.

So I'm wondering this, has anyone contacted LE to report what was discussed between themselves and JW? If so was LE interested in this information or not. This might give us some idea if LE is still pursuing the case and who they are pursuing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member