Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could SB have been the one holding the camera and taking the photos?

In a different picture in the same photo album containing this photo of SB show some girls singing karaoke at Cats Meow which is in the french quarter and there is a picture of a church that is also close to the french quarter but I can't remember the name of it. This photo was uploaded well over a year ago in May of 09 before Beth's disappearance.

http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?...hoto.php?pid=30367057&id=1478677016&ref=album

We know that men were invited to the numerous birthday parties and functions that are shown in the photo's that are uploaded to the different photo albums presented on Beth's fb page by there presents. But either SB was not invited or he didn't care not to attend these events. If SB was present at any of these events I find it hard to believe that he would not have been shown in at least one photo, unless Beth purposely did not upload any photo that contained SB in them. Which would tell us something as to how their relationship was at that time. The friend of SS's that was charged and I believe IIRC convicted of attempted murder and served time is shown in quite a few of the photos along with SS's best man (the attorney) and many other men that are either the spouses or boyfriends of Beth's close friends. I haven't looked through all the photos to see if I see any pictures of SS yet.

Snipped
It's St Anne's, Jackson Square.

There are some kid photos in the N'awlins batch. SB probably babysat during the hard partying.

I too would have to agree that SB and Beth did not do much together and that SB was either not invited or did not want to associate with Beth's friends when Beth went out. Of the 152 photos on Beth's personal fb page (I didn't count the ones of the new born and minor children) there is only one photo that I could find that shows SB (well it shows half of him at least. In this photo is from left to right RR, JW, Beth and SB.) on a trip I believe to New Orleans. In a different picture in the same photo album containing this photo of SB show some girls singing karaoke at Cats Meow which is in the french quarter and there is a picture of a church that is also close to the french quarter but I can't remember the name of it. This photo was uploaded well over a year ago in May of 09 before Beth's disappearance.

http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?...hoto.php?pid=30367057&id=1478677016&ref=album

We know that men were invited to the numerous birthday parties and functions that are shown in the photo's that are uploaded to the different photo albums presented on Beth's fb page by there presents. But either SB was not invited or he didn't care not to attend these events. If SB was present at any of these events I find it hard to believe that he would not have been shown in at least one photo, unless Beth purposely did not upload any photo that contained SB in them. Which would tell us something as to how their relationship was at that time. The friend of SS's that was charged and I believe IIRC convicted of attempted murder and served time is shown in quite a few of the photos along with SS's best man (the attorney) and many other men that are either the spouses or boyfriends of Beth's close friends. I haven't looked through all the photos to see if I see any pictures of SS yet.

Other Men , those are BB friends husbands and the wives are also there , jumping to conclusions . Did you ever think that maybe SB is camera shy , doesn't like his picture on FB , being an attorney and all . Yes SS was charged and served his time and his wife was also in attendance at these partys. Also these so called partys did not happen all the time , they only happened on birthdays , holiday , ect . Just saying !!!

Other Men , those are BB friends husbands and the wives are also there , jumping to conclusions . Did you ever think that maybe SB is camera shy , doesn't like his picture on FB , being an attorney and all . Yes SS was charged and served his time and his wife was also in attendance at these partys. Also these so called partys did not happen all the time , they only happened on birthdays , holiday , ect . Just saying !!!

I agree. People are making far too much of those photo's. FB info is rarely reflective of the mundane every day personal lives of people.

JMO

I understand what you are saying. That is why I asked about their social life TOGETHER. Was there one? Maybe SB was the person taking the photo's. I see other males in the photo's and assume they are husbands/boyfriends so it wasn't just a girls night out thing. Just trying to figure out the dynamics between BB and SB.

Just alittle addition :
IMHO

I don't think the answer has anything to do with her Woodstock friends , I think the answer is in MV . Too many lies told about the train , the activities for that weekend , I believe JW , RR & NR hold the key to all of this . I also DO NOT believe she is gone
willingly ..

I understand what you are saying. That is why I asked about their social life TOGETHER. Was there one? Maybe SB was the person taking the photo's. I see other males in the photo's and assume they are husbands/boyfriends so it wasn't just a girls night out thing. Just trying to figure out the dynamics between BB and SB.

Yes I have met most of the people in those pictures , and I think most of them are hard working all around good people . SB & BB had a great relationship , they did alot of things together . Yes pictures on FB can be decieving , you dont see many posted of funerals , or hammering out a new contract , not many people want to see those pics . Again I think this is leading us nowhere . How can a grown woman VANISH from a small town like MV ???

Could SB have been the one holding the camera and taking the photos?

That is possible. Do you think SB also took this picture of a man standing over top of someone under the covers on a bed in a motel room holding packages of condoms or the photo of the same guy sitting on the toilet?

I'm not going to link to them for obvious reasons.

I guess I never considered that SB could be camera shy but have considered that maybe he didn't want to be seen in the presents of convicted felons.

I agree. People are making far too much of those photo's. FB info is rarely reflective of the mundane every day personal lives of people.

JMO

I have to agree with you Cubby and that might explain the lack of photo's on fb of her children.

I agree with you 100%! All the secrets, the censorship on the FB page, the bickering, lack of media exposure, family not being in the public eye etc., leads me to believe there is alot more going on here. I truly believe to get to the bottom of this, EVERYTHING about BB's "lifestyle" ( the good, the bad, and the ugly) is going to have to see the light of day. There was also talk at one time about a fundraiser down here in So IL. Nothing more has been said about that. I personally think the opportunity has passed for anything like that to really be successful given the fact that most folks in this area ( at least the ones I that I have spoken with) seem to know nothing about this case and those of us that are aware of the situation and live in the area, are hestitant to put more $$ towards what???? I have a hard time believing she just ran off and it seems like excuse after excuse is being given as why searches shouldn't be happening in this area if foul play was involved. I know this is a big rural area with lots of woods and water but you have to start somewhere! What did the folks looking for Susan Powell do? They organized and started from square one! They didn't throw up their hands and declare it too hot or too cold or too big an area etc. and they are STILL searching!

I agree with you 100%. Excellent post and why can't the FB admin and the Bentley family SEE that their actions, refusal to accept help etc etc makes everyone suspicious?? I just have to believe that just like in the past, little by little, more info has come out regarding Beth and her lifestyle, time will bring out the rest of what they are trying to hide. If not...this will go unsolved. Sad sad sad because Beth deserves more than what's been going on thus far. JMO.

IMO people are coming down awfully hard on an adult woman who chose to live her life as she did. Perhaps her intake of substances lead her to a dangerous situation, perhaps not. Beyond gathering information that would help find her, what good can come from assuming she was involved with things there is no proof of (i.e. "drug dealers"). Some people like to drink after work, some like to party, some are functional alcoholics that raise families and maintain their jobs. IMO Beth was unhappy with her station or lot in life and chose to explore other worlds looking for excitement. She probably thought she was in control and safe with her friends.

I guess I never considered that SB could be camera shy but have considered that maybe he didn't want to be seen in the presents of convicted felons.

Right - and for those who can't imagine how this happens, it can just take one wrong move to turn those friends into enemies - or more....

I'm still following along....actually glued to this case tho I'm sure it's hard to tell. Roughing it at the cabin, stuck with dial-up uggggggg I guess I should be thankful I AM in the middle of nowhere...

No matter how painful this is for me I want to point out, if you go back in time on Beth's own FB wall you'll see she joined FB only 1 year before she vanished.

From between approx. May 2009 and August 2009 she:
- added several FB friends
- created her own photo album
- joined some groups - just to name a few: Rockford, IL network - Woodstock, IL - Chicago, IL network, The Randall Roadhouse, Chevy Trucks, I grew up in Woodstock, I hate d*****bags, etc...
- voted on a poll "What's the ugly truth?"
- commented on some photos
- loaded FB for iphone

My point in going back & FWIW, in August 2009 she updates some personal info as well as updated her status to MARRIED and someone comments...Congrats! assuming she'd just tied the knot!

This is her first post on her own wall - if this is against TOS - please advise and I'll edit. (TIA) but it goes like this:

Beth is married. · View Feedback (2)Hide Feedback (2).

"SOMEONE SAYS" well congratulations!! :)
August 25, 2009 at 7:23pm.

Beth Bentley Thank you - but I've been married for 5 years, I just filled out my FB information - August 27, 2009 at 8:15am

We all know full well, perception is a funny thing. Just with the flow of the convo of late, I thought it perhaps relevant 411 to some.

IMO people are coming down awfully hard on an adult woman who chose to live her life as she did. Perhaps her intake of substances lead her to a dangerous situation, perhaps not. Beyond gathering information that would help find her, what good can come from assuming she was involved with things there is no proof of (i.e. "drug dealers"). Some people like to drink after work, some like to party, some are functional alcoholics that raise families and maintain their jobs. IMO Beth was unhappy with her station or lot in life and chose to explore other worlds looking for excitement. She probably thought she was in control and safe with her friends.

I understand what you are saying - but when any investigation begins, it's the people closest to the victim that are investigated. You have to find all the dirty secrets to get to the truth of what happened to BB. It could be any one of her "friends" - or business partners - or whatever substance abuse providers there may have been - each of them need to be looked at closely. It isn't just in BB's case - it would be the same if it were any one of us. And in the end, the goal is to bring BB home - so whatever it takes to do that should be okay.

That is possible. Do you think SB also took this picture of a man standing over top of someone under the covers on a bed in a motel room holding packages of condoms or the photo of the same guy sitting on the toilet?

I'm not going to link to them for obvious reasons.

THAT photo was added May 14, 2009 and THE GUY comments underneath the pic was taken 5 years ago. (BUT added to her photo album almost immediately)

FWIW.

THAT guy is one of the early on FB friends, actually you (may or may not) be surprised to SEE who her FIRST FB friend was >>>> AGM.

Well, we can't really know the felon count unless we've checked everyone in the pictures. A lot of work...

I can assure you that I know everyone in those pics , exception I dont know RR. And there is only one felon , TY.

I too would have to agree that SB and Beth did not do much together and that SB was either not invited or did not want to associate with Beth's friends when Beth went out. Of the 152 photos on Beth's personal fb page (I didn't count the ones of the new born and minor children) there is only one photo that I could find that shows SB (well it shows half of him at least. In this photo is from left to right RR, JW, Beth and SB.) on a trip I believe to New Orleans. In a different picture in the same photo album containing this photo of SB show some girls singing karaoke at Cats Meow which is in the french quarter and there is a picture of a church that is also close to the french quarter but I can't remember the name of it. This photo was uploaded well over a year ago in May of 09 before Beth's disappearance.

We know that men were invited to the numerous birthday parties and functions that are shown in the photo's that are uploaded to the different photo albums presented on Beth's fb page by there presents. But either SB was not invited or he didn't care to attend these events. If SB was present at any of these events I find it hard to believe that he would not have been shown in at least one photo, unless Beth purposely did not upload any photo that contained SB in them. Which would tell us something as to how their relationship was at that time. The friend of SS's that was charged and I believe IIRC convicted of attempted murder and served time is shown in quite a few of the photos along with SS's best man (the attorney) and many other men that are either the spouses or boyfriends of Beth's close friends. I haven't looked through all the photos to see if I see any pictures of SS yet.

JMO

I don't understand why you are seeming to be so defensive and if you would have read my post a little closer you would understand that I said that the other men in the photos are either the spouses or boyfriends of Beth's close friends. I do not personally know any of the men or women in any of the photo's. By what you wrote in your following statement you seem to. I take it you are even perhaps maybe someone in these photos and that is why you seem to acting as you are. But that is JMO.

There is only one felon in any of those pictures.

I believe I asked you once earlier if you were verified. IIRC you said you had sent a message to Trica and Cubby has never posted if you are in fact verified or not. Are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove