Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for the updates everyone! I live in this state but I had never heard of Beth's case until I came across it last year on the CP site.

I think I am going to leave Beth some flowers closer to Mother's Day. My heart breaks for her. I think of her everyday. I just want her to know we have never forgot her.

Today Illinois state police confirmed the remains found at the lake house are in fact human. No positive DNA identity yet. Justice for Beth.
Where did you see that LE confirmed the remains were located at the lake house?

I misread your question it only states a fire pit, I live close to the lake house family members even closer It's not hard in a town this size to find out where something like that is happening. Although I can't confirm it and I hope I haven't said so much as to get myself in any trouble on here or otherwise.

I misread your question it only states a fire pit, I live close to the lake house family members even closer It's not hard in a town this size to find out where something like that is happening. Although I can't confirm it and I hope I haven't said so much as to get myself in any trouble on here or otherwise.
I was just curious. I had never seen LE confirm where the remains were found. Only the county in which the remains were found, which was Jefferson County.

So the work around town is the remains, that have now been identified as human remains, were found at the exact same house where the group of friends were staying when Beth disappeared, also refereed by some as the lake house or the rehab house?

JMO

I was just curious. I had never seen LE confirm where the remains were found. Only the county in which the remains were found, which was Jefferson County.

So the work around town is the remains, that have now been identified as human remains, were found at the exact same house where the group of friends were staying when Beth disappeared, also refereed by some as the lake house or the rehab house?

JMO
Yes that is correct. It was always my personal opinion that LE mentioning beth in connection with the remains left a good chance they were found at the property. A blog I followed had an article about the house too. Have you heard of Woodstock advocate?

Yes that is correct. It was always my personal opinion that LE mentioning beth in connection with the remains left a good chance they were found at the property. A blog I followed had an article about the house too. Have you heard of Woodstock advocate?
Yes I followed the blog back when Beth went missing. Just read some of the most recent entries. Seems Gus has been keeping up with the story, but hasn't posted anything in several months.

Those UID remains are supposedly of a person small in stature.

Beth was not what I would consider a petite lady.

JMO

I am from the town where Beth was staying when she disappeared. I don’t remember where I read it, but it was reported that a purse was also found near the lake house that is believed to be Beth’s. It may have been the Woodstock Advocate. What is strange is that no one around here ever talks about it, and it doesn’t seem to be an active case. You would think someone would want this case solved, but no one seems to care.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back