Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looks like jw last known Woodstock residence is up for sale and it’s saying she’s back in Cali.

This is what I speculated to be a fire pit

There is a giant round circle in the back yard that looks like a fire pit. I'd guess the box type thing as a compost bin or access to well/septic?

Iirc, the brothers stayed down there for a week or so after Beth went missing. Joe's theory of burning her remains with construction debris makes sense. They probably moved them to wherever they were found in the woods. Perhaps (speculation) there is some construction material that was found with the remains that could be tied to the house they were rehabbing.

HI, Cali....... Let's hope no one is planning on leaving the country.

I know. I thought the same thing, conveniently mommy R and sister Rs
were in Cali very recently per fb!! Yes I did see that big dead spot and thought the same. Did it say somewhere that there was contruction debrf ound with Beths remains? Or just theory? It was always M O Beth was possibly dismembered and burned a bit at a time.

I thought so, I wasn’t here in the beginning for that drama. I felt like it was probably just nonsense. I see Beth missing fb page already had a warning posted to stop recent slandering. Unbelievable. I don’t actually have fb so I can only see so much.

Has anyone looked into jw rr or Nr fb if there are any?

Last edited:
I know it looks very bad for certain people involved, but there is a possibility that there is another explanation, I personally am friends with the R’s and the K’s families parents/kids there’s a lot of them! The disappearance and death of Beth is a huge ripple that affects many in the community, it’s a real tragedy in many, many ways. If some of the family/friends seem cagey/defensive it’s bc there is a complicated web of friendships and relationships that go back decades, because of my feelings and fondness for the families I hold out hope for another explanation although I am not blind. While I have not maintained a friendship with SB I am thoroughly convinced he is totally innocent JMO

I know it looks very bad for certain people involved, but there is a possibility that there is another explanation, I personally am friends with the R’s and the K’s families parents/kids there’s a lot of them! The disappearance and death of Beth is a huge ripple that affects many in the community, it’s a real tragedy in many, many ways. If some of the family/friends seem cagey/defensive it’s bc there is a complicated web of friendships and relationships that go back decades, because of my feelings and fondness for the families I hold out hope for another explanation although I am not blind. While I have not maintained a friendship with SB I am thoroughly convinced he is totally innocent JMO
I don’t want this to sound condescending at all but do you have any of your own theories?

I don’t want this to sound condescending at all but do you have any of your own theories?
Not really but the authorities are just so closed-mouthed about everything, so I wonder what they know that we don’t. I also have personal experience that Beth was very trusting of people in general that she didn’t know very well. I realize the popular theory is most likely true but it is just so hard for me to believe - head and heart are not in agreement

Not really but the authorities are just so closed-mouthed about everything, so I wonder what they know that we don’t. I also have personal experience that Beth was very trusting of people in general that she didn’t know very well. I realize the popular theory is most likely true but it is just so hard for me to believe - head and heart are not in agreement
I understand, this must be very hard for you being so close to this case. Whatever comes of this I hope you also get some peace <3 this certainly couldn’t have been easy for u either.

Last edited:
Add me to the list that believes SB has zero involvement.

What ever happened to that Gus guys blog? Is it still around? If so, can someone link it.

Way back when I remember seeing a pictures of the rear yard of the rehab house and one of the pictures showed a big burn area in the back yard where construction debris/material were burnt. I'm thinking that is where the bra wire was found way back when and investigators eventually look again and found the remains. Can't remember if the pictures were on one of the threads or maybe fb or a news article. Probably never find it now it's been so long ago.

I looked up Gus's blog the other day to see if he was still following and of course he is.

Interesting comments on the other blog that was posted. Never seen that one before. Murdered Woodstock Woman's Body Identified, Found in 2017, Missing Since 2010 - McHenry County Blog

Way back when I remember seeing a pictures of the rear yard of the rehab house and one of the pictures showed a big burn area in the back yard where construction debris/material were burnt. I'm thinking that is where the bra wire was found way back when and investigators eventually look again and found the remains. Can't remember if the pictures were on one of the threads or maybe fb or a news article. Probably never find it now it's been so long ago.

I looked up Gus's blog the other day to see if he was still following and of course he is.

Interesting comments on the other blog that was posted. Never seen that one before. Murdered Woodstock Woman's Body Identified, Found in 2017, Missing Since 2010 - McHenry County Blog
I though a lot on this blog seemed like trolling but I was here in the beginning and hadn’t actually heard the pregnancy theory or slander

Murdered Woodstock Woman's Body Identified, Found in 2017, Missing Since 2010 - McHenry County Blog
there’s a name being thrown around on here a few times I had never seen before. The initials are DM has this person been discussed before?
The name was thrown around before by a lady who was connected with the husband, and a retired County Sheriff's Deputy that had reduced capacity due to a brain surgery. It got really crazy 9 years ago, there were conspiracy theories and craziness. One blogger suggested that 25 people participated in the disappearance, he was "challenged" also. Let's hope the police solve this case, and put all of the nutters back to disputing the moon landing.

The name was thrown around before by a lady who was connected with the husband, and a retired County Sheriff's Deputy that had reduced capacity due to a brain surgery. It got really crazy 9 years ago, there were conspiracy theories and craziness. One blogger suggested that 25 people participated in the disappearance, he was "challenged" also. Let's hope the police solve this case, and put all of the nutters back to disputing the moon landing.
Just wow. Just a theory but are we certain this was actually suspects trying to Dilute actual feasible possibilities?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back