Identified! IL - Chicago, WhtMale, UP52811, 25-40, "Nathan, Emily, Faith" tattoos 6 Sept 2018 - David Waue

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m betting big $ he got the Carenet DuPage shirt from a thrift store or shelter etc. I’m also just convinced this guy was in prison at some point. Does anyone have any history with the LE contact for this Doe, David Scholtes? Thinking of calling and asking a few questions.

According to the internet, the shield tattoo is Aryan Brotherhood tattoo, the two lightening bolt SS within the shield stand for Brotherhood forever. I did notice that the building was next to a YMCA as well. I've been doing additional digging, and Brotherhood forever is out of Tennessee.

We know from the John Doe in Chicago that was just identified as Michael Rogers that some second is lighter in areas. Clearly a white make with the AB tattoos. I’m thinking the shirt is thrift store too however I believe AB is all about continuing on the white race so who knows. I was thinking maybe Emily could be Nathan’s mother? Any ideas on the flaming 7 and dice?

We know from the John Doe in Chicago that was just identified as Michael Rogers that some second is lighter in areas. Clearly a white make with the AB tattoos. I’m thinking the shirt is thrift store too however I believe AB is all about continuing on the white race so who knows. I was thinking maybe Emily could be Nathan’s mother? Any ideas on the flaming 7 and dice?

The flaming 7 and the dice seem to indicate “luck” and “gambling” to me, or a combination of both.

I was thinking Emily might have been a former girlfriend as well!

“Nathan” is obviously his son. But I doubt he had contact with him. If he’d been to prison, it’d very possible his girlfriend/wife broke contact and got sole custody. I’m afraid it’s very possible nobody is looking for him.

Very strange that they apparently thought the doe was a black man, with tattoos like those. Several sleuthers here had correctly thought he had spent time in prison - which was, I think, a good assumption to make based on what we had to go on. Why weren't his fingerprints taken? He'd have been identified quickly if they had run his fingerprints. Strange.

Very strange that they apparently thought the doe was a black man, with tattoos like those. Several sleuthers here had correctly thought he had spent time in prison - which was, I think, a good assumption to make based on what we had to go on. Why weren't his fingerprints taken? He'd have been identified quickly if they had run his fingerprints. Strange.

and why wasn't his DNA entered? seems to me that we shouldn't count on it being an "automatic rule out" on DNA anymore.

Hi. I am David's mom. You folks are incredible - honestly, more professional than the police or ME office combined! Your questions are my questions that have never been answered, and probably never will. David was not an AB, all his friends BEFORE prison were African-American. He was in prison for a barfight - he had Tourettes and was playing darts one night in a local bar when he found himself targeted by a local bully. After mocking him nonstop two nights in a row, the guy threatened to kill him, David kicked his *advertiser censored* but got two years for defending himself! For the first year, he was in, David got himself put in the "hole" so he didn't have to be affiliated, it was horrible for him. After they put him back in the population, he was headed to his cell one night just in time to see his "bunkie" get murdered as he could not pay protection. That is when he joined and those tats are obviously prison tats. When he came out? He had PTSD - he often spoke of his bunkie with tears in his eyes. This is when they started in with the mind-meds, which only made it worse. He began a downward spiral - which culminated in addictions. When he went silent, we thought he was in rehab! We looked and looked for him - even called the FBI. They couldn't find him either. David had a big heart, a wonderful sense of humor. The system betrayed my son both in this life and in his death. We are trying to make a difference for others like him, so he did not die in vain. If you want to help - my email is justicefordavid77@gmail.com. Thank you all for what you do. You have no idea how much it means to me. If I could - I would hug every one of you.

Makes you wonder many others lay in morgues misidentified? RIP David
Exactly. I don't think I have to tell any of you how many people go missing every year. How many of these are John/Jane Does that have been misidentified? I intend, with everything I have within me, to change this. My email is justicefordavid77@gmail.com.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892
Back