IL IL - Chloe Russell, 2, walked away from her home, Canton, 18 Jul 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am listening to a scanner app on my phone for Fulton County Emergency Service. I got it via the app store for free but cannot provide a link.

can a mod tell me if I am allowed to share a link that contains some new info from the Illinois Missing Persons Facebook page? I am happy to share the link privately before posting here. TIA

ETA Nevermind, while I was reporting my own post for permission the post was pulled.

All I can think of are three thoughts:

* Two year olds have short little legs. How far can those little legs walk?

* My sister wandered out of the house at age 3. She was quickly found - she had wandered to a favorite play spot and was happily playing.

* The neighborhood looks flat with big yards and open spaces. I think a toddler wandering around would be noticed.

I'm not seeing any water nearby, which is a relief.

jmo

All I can think of are three thoughts:

* Two year olds have short little legs. How far can those little legs walk?

* My sister wandered out of the house at age 3. She was quickly found - she had wandered to a favorite play spot and was happily playing.

* The neighborhood looks flat with big yards and open spaces. I think a toddler wandering around would be noticed.

I'm not seeing any water nearby, which is a relief.

jmo
I think these questions are why the FBI is involved.

they need to check pools. Not only because the blue PJs but also because toddlers, like autistic children, can be attracted to water.

ETA I see at least one sizable inground pool located in a backyard between 500 block of custer pl and E Ash. I am sure McCall Park (the nearest park and within blocks) has been checked already :( Where is this baby?

Last edited:
We know they can go further & faster than they look like they can but seriously, there were drones and k9 out there ASAP. Is there anything new out there? Come on Chloe, it’s time to go home! I’m trying to think positive in a situation that isn’t looking good.

My sister took off once when she was under 3. She made it out of our neighborhood and across at least one busy street into another neighborhood to a playground. Someone who knew my parents called to say they saw her there, alone. One of the few times we were alone with our dad while mom was out, she somehow got out of our fenced back yard.

Last edited:
I, too, have a very bad feeling about this but hoping I'm wrong.
Generally I don’t in these cases, but this one is different.

There’s really nowhere for her to be lost, although pools are a concern.

It’s gone on a very long time.

The FBI is involved (it’s possible they have certain resources, but it’s a bit unusual at this stage).

Other stuff…

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one that lived it
Back