IL - Damari Perry 6, murdered by mom & brother, fnd in abandoned house, Chicago, 7 Jan 2022 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Per this article, it looks like the 16 year old sister may have been taken into custody.

Chicago-Area Boy Found Dead After Family Said He Vanished From Party

"Three of Damari’s family members have now been taken into custody in connection with his death, including at least one juvenile, WGN-9 reports. Damari was last seen with his 16-year-old sister, and his body was found near an abandoned house in Gary, Indiana, police said. "

So, big sis passes out at a party after a few drinks...wakes up to find her little brother Damari is no longer there...and either is WACKO. !!?? What could possibly have happened? The FBI is involved, so silence is now a given. So sad. RIP Damari

I wouldn't be surprised if Damari consumed some drug that either killed him outright or it was obvious he suffered an overdose, so 'Wacko' and friends panicked and dumped him somewhere.

"
A https://www..com/f/help-dalvin-lay-...meWKKRdA8fu2yTFeOo9mKPAcTkBgINv0FrL99vd0vYBp0 — titled "Help Dalvin lay his baby to rest" — was set up following the child's death.

It reads: "My brother was Found early Saturday morning around 2:30am.

"His mother is under arrest as well as some of his older siblings on his moms [sic] side.

"My step father is now left to plan a funeral for his youngest child as well as raise his other children as a full time single father due to unforeseen circumstances. Anything helps, prayer the most."

https://www-the--sun-com.cdn.amppro...north-chicago-missing-boy-found-damari-perry/

What a mess. In my opinion the whole "play date" is a made up story. You'd think they could have come up with something better than Chaos and Wacko as well as a 16 year old drinking and passing out. What kind of drugs were at this "party?"
JMO MOO

Mother Charged With 6-Year-Old North Chicago Boy's Death; Siblings Also Face Charges

"The young boy's mother, Jannie Perry, 38, was charged with first degree murder, concealment of a homicidal death and obstructing justice, according to the Lake County State's Attorney's office.

Two of Damari's siblings have been accused of concealing a body.

Jeremiah R. Perry, 20, was charged with aggravated battery causing great bodily hard to a child under 12, concealing a homicidal death and obstructing justice.

A juvenile sibling faces charges in Lake County Juvenile Court, according to authorities. All three suspects were taken into custody Friday.

The suspects are expected to appear in court Sunday morning for a bond hearing.

More charges could be filed following the completion of an autopsy and as the investigation progresses, according to authorities. An autopsy has been scheduled for Monday in Crown Point, Indiana."

So his Mom killed him and his older sibs helped cover it up?

Maybe they were scared of their wonderful mom? I'll give them the benefit of doubt until I learn more about Mother of the year...

shotgun09 posted a link above that contained this info:

"Jeremiah R. Perry, 20, was charged with aggravated battery causing great bodily hard to a child under 12, concealing a homicidal death and obstructing justice."

Perhaps the mother didn't do physical harm, but covered up and helped the 20 y/o. Makes her just as guilty, along with the 2 siblings. Not the mother (or sibs) of the year.

Is Damari's father the father of all the children? Is he married to the mother? Curious, or nosy, I wonder why a big brother would kill a little brother like that. Who made up the false story, and who got the sister involved in the lie? Who is the man she named in this tale? Does he exist?

shotgun09 posted a link above that contained this info:

"Jeremiah R. Perry, 20, was charged with aggravated battery causing great bodily hard to a child under 12, concealing a homicidal death and obstructing justice."

Perhaps the mother didn't do physical harm, but covered up and helped the 20 y/o. Makes her just as guilty, along with the 2 siblings. Not the mother (or sibs) of the year.

Is Damari's father the father of all the children? Is he married to the mother? Curious, or nosy, I wonder why a big brother would kill a little brother like that. Who made up the false story, and who got the sister involved in the lie? Who is the man she named in this tale? Does he exist?
Yes, so many questions.

I didn't see that earlier, about the 20 yr old brother. Why the heck would he bludgeon a 6 yr old? And worse, why would his mom and little sister help him cover it up? Were they afraid of him?

What could make someone that angry at a 6 yr old little brother? So tragic and heartbreaking.

Yes, so many questions.

I didn't see that earlier, about the 20 yr old brother. Why the heck would he bludgeon a 6 yr old? And worse, why would his mom and little sister help him cover it up? Were they afraid of him?

What could make someone that angry at a 6 yr old little brother? So tragic and heartbreaking.

IMO - Drugs
I think their story is an excuse for possibly finding drugs in this child’s system.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ml202
Back