IL IL - Diamond, 3, & Tionda Bradley, 10, Chicago, 6 Jul 2001

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It was beyond obvious that wasn't her

thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:
I'm glad that the family will now be using a private DNA lab to test anyone that comes out of the woodwork to say they are one of the girls. The wait for them had to have been excruciating.

I think the results were deliberately delayed because the FBI knew it was some BS and want to detract people from doing this. It they release the results right away, then all type of people will be pulling this for the fifteen minutes of fame. They delayed it so long that people forgot about it which was skillfull. If there was legitimacy to it, like Carlina White and Kamiyah Mobley, national news would break quickly. They’re not giving publicity to these stunts.

I think this is probably correct or pretty close. :(

It may have begun right after they dropped the sisters off with grandma. However classmates said they saw the girls at the park the next morning, July 5th. So I guess he waited until he dropped Tracey off at work?
What level of involvement do you think Tracey has?

What level of involvement do you think Tracey has?

Good question.
In my heart, I don't believe T took part in the violent incident. I think he may have gone to her apartment after he dropped her off at work. And he only expected Diamond to be there, but Oh Well....

When she realised the girls were gone and found the note, she was suspicious about the advanced spelling and writing---but she stayed in denial about the whole thing. I think she even helped him cover his tracks, as she slowly accepted the horrors that others already figured out.

She does not want anyone to know that she left the girls home alone all night while she went to George's place. She does not want to look like a negligent parent but she is not going after the obviously most suspicious suspect. IMO

Tracey was on public aid in 2001, however she wasn't receiving actual child support for Diamond. DHFS wasn't playing that and went to establish paternity and child support for Diamond. DHFS opened the paternity suit against George Washington in June 2001. These girls vanished by July 6th before the results even came back (because when it's the state there are waitlists for these things.) It's beyond obvious what happened 23 years ago. George killed Diamond to get out of paying child support and Tionda was a victim of being there.

Them having another baby together, that George has custody of and is now father of the year to, is a sick truce in them both taking the truth to their graves.

IMG-0452.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quiet Place